Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple Going To Reach 10,000$ By 2020? - page 23. (Read 4527 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
January 24, 2018, 10:26:22 AM
Eventhough Ripple is gaining it's market value, it doesn't mean that reaching 10,0000$ could be easy as that in 2020. Again, predicting the market can be an roller coaster journey. You may not really know what's gonna happen. Also, we know for sure that Ripple is not a crypto currency. It is not as liquid like the other altcoins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 10:16:09 AM
Ripple will not reach even a hundred dollars because it is centralized meaning if ripple coin will run out of stocks they are free to make another ripple coin. If that's the scenario ripple price will not surge like BTC and ETH. But still, it will give us a good business.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
January 24, 2018, 10:14:14 AM
thats very-very so hard my firends to ripple reach 10,000$. i think ripple has potential to growing and invest for long term, but for reach 10,000$ in 2 years its very hard
Activity: 200
January 24, 2018, 09:58:38 AM
Ripple would never reach 10K. You have to know basic knowledge about market cap, coin supply, current price and so on!
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
January 24, 2018, 09:56:51 AM
LOL, I though you just drank or in your DREAM when post this question.
Your question maybe posible if it is "Is Ripple Going To Reach 10,000$ By 2020?"
It's impposible even with $15
Let's wake up guy!
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
January 24, 2018, 09:55:25 AM
Hey guys, so the last ripple thread got closed down and since there aren't any new ones I decided to make one on my own.

I got around 126 ripple at the moment and I'm just wondering if they will turn me into a millionaire in the next two years.

I personally believe that they will and that anyone reading this should invest into ripple.

*NOT AN EXPERT, RESEARCH YOURSELF BEFORE BUYING ANYTHING*

After all, you cannot beat the banks.
They will buy all the ripple and they will pay whatever amount is needed just to get the technology for themselves.
This means that getting in now, at a dollar, is a bargain as the more banks get interested in ripple and buying it, the more the demand for it will grow and the prices will shoot up crazy!

We watched it go from 0.19 to almost 5$ in the span of just a few weeks, I don't see why bigger growth isn't possible and don't tell me about the market cap- people were bickering about it on a dollar and ripple dumpstered it without any issues.

Please discuss and remain civil while doing it.

Going to buy 200 XRP tomorrow. I spend the whole day enquring, reviewing and analising the data of Ripple. Yes, answering to your thread here, XRP will minimum reach $500 to $1K by end of 2020 if not the target you assumed. Certainly this figure would make you rich if not millionarie. There will be a great pump to minimum $1K by 2020 for sure.
copper member
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 09:47:56 AM
I amazed to see how people trully believe on Ripple. Banks are doing what they can to keep this coin alive in order to pass bitcoin. Unfortunately it won't happen.
Activity: 182
January 24, 2018, 09:46:25 AM
I do not think Ripple will get to that amount in this Century, however you have the freedom to dream and also to dream big.

Same. If anything, I think most of people will be quick to distrust and start not liking Ripple somewhat soon in the future, because all it takes is one mistake or for the banks to do something the people don't like.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
January 24, 2018, 09:45:50 AM
I think that it is tough with respect to the surge of XRP.
The reason is that coins using block chain technology originally are not compatible with banks. I think that there are cases where individuals do not use remittances through banks.
Another thing is good performance in the future ... there are possibilities that a remittance charge is free or a coin with a faster remittance speed comes out.

I agree. I think that Ripple doesn't hold that much power and command support well enough that it can rise to that amount in the short period. Many things can happen in two years, but seeing how it is increasing, it may reach more than the thousands mark, but surely, not reach 10k mark. That's just too much, I think. I mean, if I use bitcoin as an example, the time it took for bitcoin to reach that same value is about more or less ten years. Therefore, even if the cryptomarket is more famous now, it would take longer than just two years for that to happen.
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
January 24, 2018, 09:44:36 AM
I do not think Ripple will get to that amount in this Century, however you have the freedom to dream and also to dream big.
Activity: 148
January 24, 2018, 09:44:28 AM
Never! And ripple is not a coin.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 09:29:48 AM
It appears that most people didn't read my post, or didn't understand it. Here's the math again, for all you hoping it to reach $10,000.
38,739,142,811 * 10000 = 387391428110000
In case you can't read that number, which I doubt you can:
387 Trillion 391 Billion 428 Million 110 Thousand
Taken by Ripple alone? That's 5 times the market cap of stocks. Also, that's calculated at the currrent supply, their total supply is 2.6 times higher.
That is the market cap needed. Here's what Market Cap is:
Market capitalization is just a fancy name for a straightforward concept: it is the market value of a company's outstanding shares. This figure is found by taking the stock price and multiplying it by the total number of shares outstanding

The most rational answer, I do not even want to read the flow even further. People do not like math Grin
 I think even up to 100 will not come
Activity: 13
January 24, 2018, 09:25:32 AM
Those who hate Ripple because it's centralised, what do you think about Stellar? It looks to me to work the same way as Ripple (5 seconds transactions) but it's not owned by banks. Is it any better or is it the same in the end?
Activity: 336
January 24, 2018, 09:25:21 AM
I dont know Ripple will reach 10k or not  Grin but  It (XRP/ETH)breaks 0.00146x  strongly, It will go to 0.0020  Grin. Wait and see!!
XRP I think it takes a lot of time to get the 10 usd value and the 1000 usd as you imagine in 2020 is an overwhelming thing for xrp. I know XRP is a very good altcoin but it can be worth $ 1000 which is very unreasonable and difficult to implement because you know that the sum of xrp is 100 billion, so if xrp is 1000 what is its wealth, I can not imagine.
Activity: 85
January 24, 2018, 09:15:07 AM
Hey guys, so the last ripple thread got closed down and since there aren't any new ones I decided to make one on my own.

I got around 126 ripple at the moment and I'm just wondering if they will turn me into a millionaire in the next two years.

I personally believe that they will and that anyone reading this should invest into ripple.

*NOT AN EXPERT, RESEARCH YOURSELF BEFORE BUYING ANYTHING*

They will buy all the ripple and they will pay whatever amount is needed just to get the technology for themselves.
This means that getting in now, at a dollar, is a bargain as the more banks get interested in ripple and buying it, the more the demand for it will grow and the prices will shoot up crazy!

We watched it go from 0.19 to almost 5$ in the span of just a few weeks, I don't see why bigger growth isn't possible and don't tell me about the market cap- people were bickering about it on a dollar and ripple dumpstered it without any issues.

Please discuss and remain civil while doing it.

I have come to learn and accept that in the cryptocurrency market, everything has a chance of happening and that everything is possible. So, there is always that chance for Ripple to actually reach that high of an amount in just a short span of time. However, if I will gauge how the market goes, I don't think that it would be possible because the price difference that it has to cover and climb is so far apart that two years won't be enough for that to happen. If you would compare, bitcoin needed a little less than a decade to reach 10k dollars, and it is the pioneer in the field already, therefore, for that kind of increase to happen, every aspect that might contribute for that to happen should converge like a fairy tale.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
Activity: 259
Merit: 110
January 24, 2018, 08:53:39 AM

LOl, but did u try? We all can try to do it, and it is one of the reasons why i associated my life with it, and if u give up now and invest into their shit, i wish you good luck, but we will fight because there is no other chance at least for today, with this technology a simple man can do really HUGE and BIG steps agaisnt the world corruption system!
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
January 24, 2018, 08:40:11 AM
No but 100 and more is possible
Activity: 756
Merit: 133
- hello doctor who box
January 24, 2018, 08:34:10 AM
It's nearly imposible for Ripple to reach 10k$ due to it's total supply. What are you expecting from ripple for that price. Dude you must do your own research.

Most likely Ripple's value would go down or die next few years more and more are dumping their xrp due to it is centralized.
Activity: 70
January 24, 2018, 08:30:15 AM
hahahhaha nope

i guess you have no idea what ripple is
Pages:
Jump to: