Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple Going To Reach 10,000$ By 2020? - page 8. (Read 4527 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Considering the current utility of the XRP token (note that the token and ripple net are different things) it is unlikely that 126 XRP will give you a 50,000% ROI in the next 2 years. Also look at token supply and market cap to see how much investment would need to flow into XRP that it would raise that much
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I'm sure that in 2020 the price of Ripple coins can reach $ 10,000. Yes, this is a rather large amount but if Ripple coins can continue to grow and the price continues to increase every year, of course, this is very likely to happen. In fact, I believe that this year Ripple coins can reach a very high value.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
No its not gonna happen and the chance is only 0.0000000% which only means impossible.  Ripple cant even make it to $5.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
XRP as a cryptocurrency is fundamentally different from BTC and ETH!
Xrp is a virtual digital currency applied on the ripple network!
In addition to speculation, xrp has no other effect!
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Come on dude be realistic and understand marketcap before making such absurd speculations. I think the best case scenario for ripple is that it may hits between 5-10$ range by 2020
Activity: 154
Merit: 47
I hold a little bit of XRP and i think it'll do well in the future as it eventually replaces the old SWIFT system, however $10,000 is simply not realistic whatsoever. If it went to $100 i'd be very surprised!
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
No..ripple will never reach that price. Because the total supply is 100 billion. The best ripple price can do in 2020 is only arround $1-$2. And the best way to make ripple price boosted to $10k is to burn and change the total supply. Even tho a whole world already used ripple for remmitance ripple price cant even touch $100
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
have a big prediction is certainly okay but certainly must have basic and clear analysis. don't just say great but in fact, no effort nor a clear change took place. Ripple large partnership a lot but up to now, there are no changes to ripple. so I think the price will be hard to reach coins classmates ripple.
Activity: 484
Merit: 251
That could happen, cause nowadays we could see that this coin has some market trends which making him going up, if market will be green for next months it could make ripple go to "next level" too, which could make it hit 10k in 2020.
It can never happen. Ripple is a good coin but it is not too good for many people to put their money in. MOreover, $10000 sounds fucking insane. There is no way a coin can increase 1000000% like that. $5 is more realistic than $10000. If the cryptocurrency keeps growing like this, ripple will worth at least $5 a coin
Activity: 85
Hey guys, so the last ripple thread got closed down and since there aren't any new ones I decided to make one on my own.

I got around 126 ripple at the moment and I'm just wondering if they will turn me into a millionaire in the next two years.

I personally believe that they will and that anyone reading this should invest into ripple.

*NOT AN EXPERT, RESEARCH YOURSELF BEFORE BUYING ANYTHING*

After all, you cannot beat the banks.
They will buy all the ripple and they will pay whatever amount is needed just to get the technology for themselves.
This means that getting in now, at a dollar, is a bargain as the more banks get interested in ripple and buying it, the more the demand for it will grow and the prices will shoot up crazy!

We watched it go from 0.19 to almost 5$ in the span of just a few weeks, I don't see why bigger growth isn't possible and don't tell me about the market cap- people were bickering about it on a dollar and ripple dumpstered it without any issues.

Please discuss and remain civil while doing it.

Its impossible :/  ripple newer will be 10000 I think ripple max price will 5$  check circulated supply and price
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I don't think ripple can  reach a valume which is more than 20k. In my opinion, ripple is just a pump and dump coin and not so promising as ethereum and neo.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 321
are you kidding? its max is 10 usd in the next 10 years.

27 trillion dollars sit in vostro and nostro accounts, waiting to be replaced by XRP Smiley
Activity: 322
Ripple (XRP)=$0.660311, I think $10,000 is a bit impossible. And with just a short span of time, its really impossible to reach. Maybe that "almost $5" worth can be possible, but please don't be too overreacted on this. You're just giving away false hope for those people who doesn't now the future of their XRPs. Lets just wait and see what will going to happened on 2020 and stop making speculations.
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
are you kidding? its max is 10 usd in the next 10 years.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 321
10k? No way, only $334, as banking people say:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP06rY8NA-I
Activity: 154
Hey guys, so the last ripple thread got closed down and since there aren't any new ones I decided to make one on my own.

I got around 126 ripple at the moment and I'm just wondering if they will turn me into a millionaire in the next two years.

I personally believe that they will and that anyone reading this should invest into ripple.

They will buy all the ripple and they will pay whatever amount is needed just to get the technology for themselves.
This means that getting in now, at a dollar, is a bargain as the more banks get interested in ripple and buying it, the more the demand for it will grow and the prices will shoot up crazy!

We watched it go from 0.19 to almost 5$ in the span of just a few weeks, I don't see why bigger growth isn't possible and don't tell me about the market cap- people were bickering about it on a dollar and ripple dumpstered it without any issues.

Ok so lets just work out the numbers.
$10,000 per XRP.
39,189,968,239 XRP in circulation
10,000*39,189,968,239 = 391,899,682,390,000 Market Cap

Thats more or less a 392 trillion dollar market cap. To put that obscene number in perspective, the most recent measure of Gross World Product - the total value of every country's GDP - was about 78 trillion in 2014.
For another measure, Deutsche Bank's Sanjeev Sanyal estimates the value of the whole financial market to be about $294 trillion.

So you think the value of Ripple's useless token (because bear in mind that the token is not needed by banks to use Ripple's tech) will be worth more than the entire traditional financial market and the total GDP of every country in the world combined...

This doesn't even take into account the 61 billion potential XRP tokens that could be dumped into the market between now and 2020 which would make XRP's potential market cap even more obscene.

I don't want to dump on your parade mate but if XRP is EXTREMELY lucky, It MIGHT one day hit a $1 trillion market cap. And even though this is extremely unlikely, this would give XRP a value of about $25.00.

In that situation your 126 XRP would be worth $3150 and if I was you I would count myself extremely lucky.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
Yes of course in the year 2020 Ripple coins can reach the price of $ 10,000.
What kind of drugs are you taking mate? Can you just imagine on how many Ripple is there in the circulation?

39 billion XRP * $10,000 = ? Solve on how much will be the market cap for this prediction.

Because Ripple coins are always increasing every year and demand more and more so it is possible that in the next 2 years can achieve such high value.
It can achieve new all time high but it's impossible to reach $10,000.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Yes of course in the year 2020 Ripple coins can reach the price of $ 10,000. Because Ripple coins are always increasing every year and demand more and more so it is possible that in the next 2 years can achieve such high value.
Activity: 420
How you say that Ripple can go $10,000 by 2020 as it is only two years from now. I only say you that never do underestimate the market. Just wait for a good time and keep patience whatever investment you have. Bitcoin had also taken 10 years to reach above $10,000 as it is a pioneer in the market. So, at last, I say that Ripple is a good coin which is accepted worldwide by the banker of the countries and the demand is growing. So, invest and wait for another 5 years for a big boom.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

High Speculation thats a huge Amount but its not possible i think ripple has many issues in thinking crypto people decentralization is the main drivers why Crypto development reach this far and you cant see that in Ripple its controlled and Centralized but im not that too nega to judge ripple as we know the future maybe ripple will rise but not that huge $10,000 is so much for billions of supply.
Pages:
Jump to: