Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple Going To Reach 10,000$ By 2020? - page 10. (Read 4527 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Don't dream about ripple too high. because if the fall will hurt. Ripple is an altcoin that has a centralized system that its development was very difficult to walk. hope the price high ripple then how about the price of the bitcoin later on. do not suppose too high regarding the altcoin centered.
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
it is not possible ripple is created for low cost, if the price is merged $ 10,000 then bank bank can not send a lot of money using ripple
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
Expecting such a value from xrp is really very funny. Check the marketcap and circulation supply. Check distribution of ripples. It is really impossible for ripple to reach such values. It will never ever happen.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Is it true that Ripple will break that number by 2020?
I am still not convinced of the increase in that number.
I think Ripple will go up but the increase is not that high.
I admit, Ripple is a good altcoin and currently many are danced with Ripple.
Activity: 210
WOOW, If this can happen in the year 2020 will be a joyous thing for Ripple users.
No wonder if Ripple increase can be drastic like this because Ripple does have a good price value and very conducive.
Ripple also has other advantages such as making transactions with Ripple very quickly only takes 4 seconds.
This will be the reason many people will choose Ripple.
If many users of Ripple then it will be able to affect the price can rise very high.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
I will say that is impossible number to reach for xrp, I cant even imagine if ripple can break that number. xrp has a huge total circulating supply, so I think it is good to see if xrp can touch $3 again.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
there is not even a chance to see ripple going five dollars for the first time, and i think that it would be unreliable. that is the main reason of why ripple can not even surpass the $1 barrier again, because there are no new investors
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
I am positive that Ripple will not be $10000 in 2020. I think Ripple holders will be happy to have Ripple in 2020, because if another Pump and Dump take place, Ripple may be gone for good IMO.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
$10.000 ? If xrp will cost $100, I will be happy.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
oh no, this is the most craziest predictions in crypto world
if ripple can hit 10K Ud by 2020 i will be very happy, because ripple is one from many coins in my bag
but, i think this is very impossible
Activity: 137
absolutly!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 70
Well, then the capitalization of only XRP should be $ 387,391,428,110,000, You're unlikely to ever become a millionaire.
Activity: 1638
Hexhash.xyz
I really like Ripple, and i believe on it, but the problem is that i do not think that it can reach those prices.
Even $2 is a huge price for Ripple, and now it is below $0,60. How the hell are you expecting it to reach ten thousand dollars? i think that this is more than a joke.
Activity: 29
RIPPE CÓ QUÁ NHIỀU COIN,PHẢI BURN ĐI  80%
Activity: 56
It won't be possible in reality.If we consider no of tokens and market cap...any one can guess
Activity: 70
XRP is going nowhere near 10 bucks let alone 10,000 in the next 1.5 years.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
Moderators should delete posts like this right away. Angry Angry Angry

Mods abandoned this place when they have cashed out their btc on the head of the newbies lmao.
This place became worse than /biz
Activity: 2562
Merit: 321
for me ripple can never go 10,000$ it is only a damp coin where in the people who are holding the big investments are waiting for small time investors to invest then they will damp it.

Really? So far I see BTC used for dimping more than XRP. So BTC is dimp coin too?
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
for me ripple can never go 10,000$ it is only a damp coin where in the people who are holding the big investments are waiting for small time investors to invest then they will damp it.
Activity: 475
VTOS
Ripple investors are beliving in miracles I guess. NO guys it won't reach 10000 dollars, it will reach million dollars(!) Just kidding. Ripple is top coin and it will hardly move anywhere until perfect news come from source.
Pages:
Jump to: