Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the best coin to buy - page 2. (Read 662 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 06:02:18 AM
I haven't seen good movement of ripple since its moon. The price had not able to get back at least $2, maybe the pump and dump is over I  guess?
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
January 27, 2018, 05:58:59 AM
it is not the best coin to buy because it is centralized. 80% of all coins hold five or six banks. will be zero in value if those mighty world banks don't accept xrp technology. max predicted value for ripple is 7 to 9$. Personally I will sell it on 4-5$.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
January 27, 2018, 05:52:17 AM
No..for now ripple is over price in my sign. Its circullation and issued coin is too big. Wait some times untill it touch sub $1 then that is time to buy more ripple again also with ripple system it is centralised cryptodeveloper also can issued more coin in the futures thats why i dont like ripple much.
Ripple have large amount of decrease to their price after touches the moon so in my sight this is the right time to buy this coin. Because after dropping down of value it will increase again and raised up so fast.

I think no questions with that speculation so continue investing and hold this coin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
January 27, 2018, 05:25:48 AM
No..for now ripple is over price in my sign. Its circullation and issued coin is too big. Wait some times untill it touch sub $1 then that is time to buy more ripple again also with ripple system it is centralised cryptodeveloper also can issued more coin in the futures thats why i dont like ripple much.
Activity: 31
January 26, 2018, 08:45:58 AM
Ripple best coin to buy. Well if Ripple is the best coin to buy I will not buy only the Ripple.
Don't give in all of your money in one coin. At the moment Ripple is resting he got pumped a lot and dropped down.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
January 26, 2018, 08:00:06 AM
I'll buy XRP when price will be 0.5$ but now it's pumped, need to wait to buy it cheap
It's hard to speculate this one since it is centralized unlike other altcoins. Certainly, we can't deny that Ripple is considered to be one of eye catching coin to invest. But considering it's market trend and being controllable coin it seems to be not good for long term investment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
January 26, 2018, 07:52:31 AM
Ripple is good for short term since it is centralize and manage by bank it is hard to rise in a way that if they needed additional xrp coin they can create and produce not like decentralize there coin/token will just keep circulating and a good way for coin/token holder.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 321
January 26, 2018, 05:45:12 AM
If you want stable increase during 2018 I think its great...but if you're searching for
next 100x short term coin, you have to look elsewhere
Activity: 217
Merit: 14
January 26, 2018, 05:26:41 AM
With the recent price pumping that ripple experienced users have come up with a thinking that ripple is quite good for investment and for trading. In this regard its capital circulation has increased a lot. As it is small in value it is good to invest into ripple, and the present time is good for the same.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
January 26, 2018, 05:16:29 AM
I think not, I think a good altcoin to be purchased is the ethereum. In addition to the already doubtful future prospects are very good, ethereum will also increasingly have a lot of demand because of these coins will be increasingly sought after in the future.
Activity: 24
January 26, 2018, 04:30:47 AM
Copied from Coindruid

25/01/2018

Time for an update. To be honest I was not expecting to recieve a large number of votes, but the number of votes have been quite significant. 56 votes of which 12 are solidly for Ripple. I had asked for a coin to rise in 3 days. The price of Ripple has stayed more or less the same.  So that is it. For the rest of the results

Ripple    12
Ethereum    7
Spectrecoin    4
Bitcoin    4
Monero    2
NXT    1.

Ripple is an interesting product, but I had not expected it to be so dominant in the polls. Everyone knows everything about Ethereum, but Spectrecoin is a different matter . Spectrecoin is supposed to take us completely into the anonymous world. It can even be used in countries that ban TOR. Very interesting. As countries ban cryptocurrency this might be very important. But for what it is worth it is getting 4 votes.

Ok for the results on ICOs,

Fintab          3

Opporty        3

Blunner        2

Potentiam    1

Admittedly I should have given more options ,  but hey the site has just started. Am putting up a lot more options now.I will get the next results and try to expand on it.

For the results for PreICOS 

Omnitude     3

Flashmoni    3

Babb             2

Snagride      1

Will increase the number of options and try to write something on the winners. For today this it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 04:29:34 AM
Is RIPPLE a best coin to buy !???

Really ?

EUUUUHHHH :

- 100% centralized
- 1/3 of the coins in circulation so a big dilution in the near future
- already made more than 100000%

Well sure i'm gonna move all in !
Activity: 126
January 26, 2018, 04:21:00 AM
Ripple best coin now buy ripple will get more profit BUT ripple controlled by banks and governments. Ripple running by new technology . I don't no how long still stable ripple in cryptomarket.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
January 26, 2018, 03:04:18 AM
Ripple is really a good coin for investors invest now. its price is just $1,2 now when it has increased about $3 in the past. Besides, Ripple is supported by many financial companies who use Ripple technology for their service. So, I totally it can repeats again soon.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
January 25, 2018, 05:42:07 PM
Ripple is one of the best coin to buy right now because the rice is very cheap and once the price increase for sure you will earn a lot of profit in the future.  As of nwo the rice of ripple is lower than $2 and for sure after this month the price of ripple will become $5 each ripple and if that happen your money will become times 3. But if you want to earn more profit the best way you do is to buy more ripple and hold it for fee months or few years brcause for me the possible price of the ripple will become hundreds dollars.  That's I think really happen because as of now many people beliebe to ripple.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
January 25, 2018, 05:41:14 PM
What is the best coin to buy now. Vote here.

https://www.coindruid.com/

XRP might be be reach 3 dollar again and it is really a good time to buy Ripple to make some profit ahead , Buy And Hold XRP !!

Happy Trading

THanks
Regards
January 25, 2018, 04:57:54 PM
Ripple had a great year in 2017 but it is not a very good coin.

Ripple made amazing things in the last year, but this doesn't mean it's a good one. It's like a company and I don't trust this project frankly. There are much better ones. Ripple is centralized.

Signatum maybe? Very decentralized and anonymous devs, like it should be in crypto...or maybe bitconnect?
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 04:34:51 PM
Ripple had a great year in 2017 but it is not a very good coin.

Ripple made amazing things in the last year, but this doesn't mean it's a good one. It's like a company and I don't trust this project frankly. There are much better ones. Ripple is centralized.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
January 25, 2018, 04:32:09 PM
What is the best coin to buy now. Vote here.

https://www.coindruid.com/
I will said ripple is one of the best coins to buy now as you can get many quantity at a very cheap price now. However I will say ripple is not the best coins to invest in right as there are many coins that are going to outperform ripple in 2018. I think bitcoin still remains the best coin you can actually invest in now and  follow by zcash and stratis.
January 25, 2018, 04:03:53 PM
Ripple is not a good investment at the moment. He had a nice pump, but there are better ones now.
Do your research, that is a must for investing.

I did...thats why I still have quite a few, while I never had bitconnect
Pages:
Jump to: