Pages:
Author

Topic: Is running a faucet still profitable? - page 3. (Read 1921 times)

legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
December 11, 2015, 02:37:41 AM
I run a faucet and use adsense and bitmedia and i find that im losing money weekly keeping the faucet filled as noone ever clicks ads really. These rotators are killing owners and it doesnt seem to be subsiding.
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
Negative rating was requested by me (SFR10)
December 11, 2015, 02:14:38 AM
It could be still a good one or rather profitable in the long run only if you do your best. Not sure if you notice but if only you check at the faucet that are created by the faucetbox script on the daily basis and yet when you check them after a week, their gone so easily and fast mainly due to the reason that their faucet was like others, nothing special that made people go back and nothing extraordinary done by the owner to give reason for people to bring profit. If you really want to go with this field then you should really prepare to invest a lot at first and expect loses in the beginning but in the long run sure it would be a profitable one as long as it stands in the crowed of other faucets.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
December 10, 2015, 06:38:33 PM
With some proper presentation (design) not a cheap template like 99% of them. And some good marketing yeah I think there is still money to made in the
'faucet business'
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
December 10, 2015, 06:02:05 PM
Asking if it is still profitable has some other hidden questions.
It all depends how the manager can mange his duties and how often is available.
A good factor here is the advertisement which brings the users to your faucets, but i still think that it is profitable.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
December 10, 2015, 05:53:05 PM
A faucet can be profitable if it has a good number of daily traffic and if it has ads that give a good revenue.
But to get those traffic you have to attract visitors with high rewards at first, so if you have a spare money to spend, have an AdSense account and you are not afraid of losing them, run a faucet and try
Activity: 616
1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr
December 10, 2015, 04:39:21 PM
It could be if you have original idea and invest lot of time and resources in it before you actually get something from it. There is shitload of faucets atm and competition is huge.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
December 10, 2015, 02:59:44 PM
I think not. Why? Because many people run AdBlock. When i used some faucets, i clicked on the ads, knowing i will give them some profit, but the majority just run your faucet on a rotator anyways.
Activity: 504
December 10, 2015, 01:41:51 PM
I don't think it is still profitable i have also tried to run one using faucetbox script but after paying almost 0.10BTC total in a month i only get around 0.02BTC. This may not remain same if you can get lots of traffic with google adsense on your site. (i haven't used google adsense)

So, my guess is that it is still profitable if you use google addsense. In fact, with adsense I was thinking that if you get a lot of trafick and by adding some referrals allong the way you could get a pretty decent return. But I would like to know how much time would it take to get to ROI
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 10, 2015, 01:11:22 PM
I don't think it is still profitable i have also tried to run one using faucetbox script but after paying almost 0.10BTC total in a month i only get around 0.02BTC. This may not remain same if you can get lots of traffic with google adsense on your site. (i haven't used google adsense)
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Oh boy!
December 10, 2015, 11:48:31 AM
I am also interested in this, hopefuly someone experienced will answer.

I was thinking about making some online game in which you can win some satoshis each day (for rank or whatever)
Activity: 504
December 10, 2015, 11:23:48 AM
I am considering opening a BTC faucet. However I would like to know more about it. I know that it is still profitable, but you will need to wait for a little bit to get ROI. At least until some time ago tha was the case. Now, at this point I'm not certain if it is a good deal.

Opinions anyone?
Pages:
Jump to: