Pages:
Author

Topic: is Russia really supports Philippines and Vietnam against china? - page 4. (Read 2635 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252
Syria to interfere with energy transfer from the Arabian peninsula to Europe - now opposing China extraction in South China Sea

How Syria have the possibility "to interfere with energy transfer from the Arabian peninsula to Europe"?

Will they place mines in the Mediterranean Sea or hit Jew owned tankers with missiles?

Pipelines...
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Syria to interfere with energy transfer from the Arabian peninsula to Europe - now opposing China extraction in South China Sea

How Syria have the possibility "to interfere with energy transfer from the Arabian peninsula to Europe"?

Will they place mines in the Mediterranean Sea or hit Jew owned tankers with missiles?
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
is Russia really supports Philippines and Vietnam against china about the maritime territory conflict.? Russia and china are well know alliance, will Putin statement is through? if its not, i smell a world war 3.

I can't find a quote from Putin on this issue... I read that Russia is arming Vietnam...

One underlying strategy of Russia seems to make and keep their energy customers dependent by all means (Syria to interfere with energy transfer from the Arabian peninsula to Europe - now opposing China extraction in South China Sea).

If the interest of Russia are at depends of others it's not a win-win...
They are creating an artificial islands to augment their claims. They are greedy and bully.

Create islands across USA.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
What I don't get is why countries has to take sides. Can't all countries just unite and respect how things are things. I don't really get why they are fighting with a land and sea that doesn't belong to anyone. It belongs to the environment an not which coutry is which.

Its the Chinese that don't want to unite, they don't honor international obligations even when they've participated creating these maritime law.
I don't think Philippines will go war against China. its like cavaliers vs gradeschool midgets.

Chinese claims like the nine-dash line is too much. A very overlapping claims affecting many nations. They are invoking the historical claims it seems they want to claims even the Philippines. They are creating an artificial islands to augment their claims. They are greedy and bully.
Who is thinking, that Chinese Popolar Republic will respect not the decision of https://pcacases.com/web/ ??
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
What I don't get is why countries has to take sides. Can't all countries just unite and respect how things are things. I don't really get why they are fighting with a land and sea that doesn't belong to anyone. It belongs to the environment an not which coutry is which.

Its the Chinese that don't want to unite, they don't honor international obligations even when they've participated creating these maritime law.
I don't think Philippines will go war against China. its like cavaliers vs gradeschool midgets.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
is Russia really supports Philippines and Vietnam against china about the maritime territory conflict.? Russia and china are well know alliance, will Putin statement is through? if its not, i smell a world war 3.
Well, its a good news for me as a filipino. Russia is known a highest rank when it comes from military next to america. Maybe they can help Philippines from stopping the chinese government from claim.our sea. Chinese is continuing the reclamation instead of talking to our government. We won the case from the hague, why chinese not honoring the desicion?

well im not convince on what putin said. we all know that china and russia has a great alliance so why putin takes side to the enemy of his alliance. im a little bit confuse about that. but i believe in putin word. Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Well, its a good news for me as a filipino. Russia is known a highest rank when it comes from military next to america. Maybe they can help Philippines from stopping the chinese government from claim.our sea. Chinese is continuing the reclamation instead of talking to our government. We won the case from the hague, why chinese not honoring the desicion?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: