Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Satoshi Nakamoto Alive ?! - page 3. (Read 420 times)

copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1481
Bitcoin Bottom was at $15.4k
March 03, 2024, 12:46:54 PM
Okay, now I am overwhelmed by the number of posts which are being posted on this forum related to Satoshi Nakamoto. I could clearly understand why the OG members do not reply or respond to these threads as they are already done explaining similar stuff again and again. OP, doesn't matter if Satoshi is even alive or not. That clearly doesn't impact your life. What he/they built for all of us is what matters i.e. Bitcoin.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
March 03, 2024, 12:11:21 PM
yes of course, maybe he is behind the scenes now, he will appear when the price of bitcoin is 1 million dollars lol. but it doesn't matter if he's still alive or not, if he doesn't sell his 1 million bitcoins that's more than enough Grin
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
March 03, 2024, 12:02:14 PM
There will be a temporary massive panic in the BTC market if/when Satoshi starts to sell his huge pile of virgin coins. This will present a great opportunity for people with the guts to go against the crowd. The damage could be more severe and long-lasting if it combined with bad news related to the on-going post-FTX drama, and more countries "banning BTC", etc. Our bear markets get pretty predictable after a while, but the FTX hangover is real and not over with yet.

ps. When the market is hot and Bullish it is easy to say "to the moon!", remember to sell some, "hodling" 100% is for brainless idiots IMO.
Activity: 406
Merit: 896
March 03, 2024, 11:57:13 AM
This address 1A1zP1eP5QGefi2DMPTfTL5SLmv7DivfNa is indeed the address that received the first 50 bitcoins that were mined.

Today this address has ~8,500 UTXOs. Most of them are dust.

If Satoshi returned, chances are we wouldn't know  Tongue Satoshi has managed to stay perfectly hidden. Nowadays, staying hidden in the digital world seems almost infeasible, but yet, Satoshi approached (unless proven differently), the perfect anonymity.

I highly doubt that Satoshi would ever move his coins. The real person behind Satoshi must be owning bitcoins in other addresses that we are not aware of. Satoshi is a digital persona, linked with the initial blocks that were mined. But, the real person behind Satoshi could be anyone and, of course, they must have other coins somewhere. Having said that, I believe that Satoshi is just using bitcoin like everyone of us.
Activity: 490
Merit: 311
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
March 03, 2024, 11:53:11 AM
I'm curious why you think the world knowing the identity of Satoshi will cause a bear market?

Satoshi being dead or alive doesn't matter because he has already fulfilled his purpose in the invention of Bitcoin, it does not matter if his actual identity is known to the world rather is the fact that he solved a world problem even against the government and won.

Giving Tribute to our heroes is what we as humans do and Satoshi with likes of Hal Finney are no exception.
The world knowing Satoshi does not really matters in the long run because we all will be history and Bitcoin will still remain.
copper member
Activity: 45
Merit: 4
March 03, 2024, 11:13:40 AM
What do u think would be the Impact of Crypto world if  Satoshi Nakamoto is Alive and come out on Public ?
would we have a strong Bear market ?!

Some of these addresses especially the genesis address, hold more than the 50 BTC mining reward as some Bitcoin users occasionally send BTC to addresses belonging to Satoshi as a tribute.

As in January of 2024 an unknown user sent 26.9 BTC valued at about $1.2 million at the time of the transaction, to the address Satoshi used to receive the first ever Bitcoin block reward. This transaction brought the holdings of the genesis address to almost 100 BTC.

Address                     Balance   Notes
1A1zP1eP5QGefi2DMPTfTL5SLmv7DivfNa   99.69 BTC   Genesis address
12cbQLTFMXRnSzktFkuoG3eHoMeFtpTu3S   18.43 BTC   Address used by Satoshi to send the first user-to-user Bitcoin transaction to Hal Finney
12c6DSiU4Rq3P4ZxziKxzrL5LmMBrzjrJX   51.35 BTC   n/a
1HLoD9E4SDFFPDiYfNYnkBLQ85Y51J3Zb1   50.07 BTC   n/a
1FvzCLoTPGANNjWoUo6jUGuAG3wg1w4YjR   50 BTC   n/a
15ubicBBWFnvoZLT7GiU2qxjRaKJPdkDMG   50.06 BTC   n/a
1JfbZRwdDHKZmuiZgYArJZhcuuzuw2HuMu   50 BTC   n/a
1GkQmKAmHtNfnD3LHhTkewJxKHVSta4m2a 50 BTC   n/a
16LoW7y83wtawMg5XmT4M3Q7EdjjUmenjM 50.02 BTC n/a
1J6PYEzr4CUoGbnXrELyHszoTSz3wCsCaj   50 BTC   n/a
Pages:
Jump to: