Pages:
Author

Topic: Is SCHARMBECK Shutting Down? - page 4. (Read 16790 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
February 08, 2014, 01:57:53 PM
Because of the amount of questions relating to Scharmbeck that people have, and the total lack of communication there is to be had from them, i decided to write a topic to try and answer some of the questions people have.  I realise that there are probably more than a few questions that may have been missed, but you are more than welcome to reply to the topic with your questions and i shall do my best to answer them for you. 

http://worldcoinforum.org/topic/1358-scharmbeck-q-a/

~~ Xodianbarr ~~
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
February 08, 2014, 01:08:10 PM
Globalcoin is the alternative.  No scams, just growth.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
February 08, 2014, 12:05:21 PM
Could this company be any more of a joke? What professional company creates a lottery with it's shares (none in the history of the stock market)? What professional company releases no formal statement on the internal affairs of it's members. Instead we have to rely on:

A ) A twitter post that ends up being pulled

B ) The fallout of the dispute being posted in an IRC channel

Are you fucking kidding me? In what world is this acceptable?

If this stock exchange (crypto-stocks) was based in America, Scharmbeck would be reeking with SEC violations. How convenient that it's not.

I've been a supporter of WDC since the very beginning, and I have never been more disgusted. These people are RUINING this coin with their un-professional behavior, and their un-abashed treatment of their shareholders. Makes me fucking sick to my stomach.

The core developer of WDC is running this shit show. I honestly don't want to be a part of WDC anymore. It is an un-professional, childsplay of crypto-currency. Congratulations on taking one of the greatest technologies ever created, and shitting all over it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
February 08, 2014, 06:39:59 AM
Greed is out of control and as I look at posters profiles in the Alt section it seems they are All from Dec 2013 lol...

Greed is always the same, just more scammers getting attracted to Coins.

Plus, really: Scharmbeck is offering 500 BTC for something? You really believe he will pay out 500 BTC? C'mon, you can't be serious. At least this text looks to me that they are looking only for greedy "customers" (I'd call them sheeps).

lol

That bounty will never leave Scharmbeck.
Activity: 168
February 08, 2014, 05:06:10 AM
When the price stabilizes 0.077-0.100 BTC levels, I am able to sell a few for you guys who desire the stability.  Grin
Quite the optimist eh? So you're valuing WDC at $2.5B? Any particular reasons, fundamentals, etc? Just curious.

Actually it can go even higher than that.
The ones who have balls to buy the coin these days and hold it will be fiilthy rich.
The relation is obviously based on the two major arguments:
1) The relationship between minted Worldcoins and bitcoins is around 0.077.
2) WorldCoin is technically more advanced than bitcoin (faster full transactions)

These two factors will playout such that the people, once they realize WorldCoin, will throw their bitcoins to get even tiny bits of this gemstone.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
February 08, 2014, 02:34:07 AM
And now there are a bunch of new kids on the block that haven't had UNOS,51%,Scambeck. Might want to get out while you can, there are plenty of other  "better options now". How much things change in a month.
legendary
Activity: 1050
February 07, 2014, 08:21:13 PM
While i really hope it wont, i suspect it probably will in the short term.  What with the situation concerning Scharmbeck i expect the price will be adversely affected for a while.

~~ Xodianbarr ~~

Pretty much what I feel.
legendary
Activity: 896
February 07, 2014, 07:38:45 PM
When the price stabilizes 0.077-0.100 BTC levels, I am able to sell a few for you guys who desire the stability.  Grin
Quite the optimist eh? So you're valuing WDC at $2.5B? Any particular reasons, fundamentals, etc? Just curious.
February 07, 2014, 07:02:40 PM
February 07, 2014, 06:54:08 PM
@xodianbarr,

What is your advice for us (bagholders)? Try to be honest

You may not be interested in mine either... but:

Diversify your current bag, wait for WDC to hit a new low price. If it looks like a good opportunity then, put your money back in.

At this point, with all the fear and uncertainty (and lack of a timeline for the future), WDC isn't worth the 9 million $ its priced at. Although I am only investing (serious investments, not my high risk/high return ones) in coins with foundations similar to the WDCF

+1
Activity: 70
February 07, 2014, 06:43:32 PM
Hi Zzzack,

I think there was a time when you believed in WDC, so as i did. Now it would be interesting to know in what you think would be worth to invest. I'm looking at altcoins since a couple of weeks now and already made some stupid mistakes.

Currently i'm holding a bag of WDC, IFC and EAC. Currently i'm only in profit with WDC and IFC as i bought them quite cheap. I'm not sure what will happen with EAC, but i guess it can't get much worse as it is now. If i dump my EAC bag i will lose with pain.

I'm looking at NetCoin since some days and don't know if i should get some. The price is low and it doesn't seem to fall much more. So i think it could go up. But i thought the same with some other coins and finally lost.

I'm not going to invest any money in all the other brand new coins, as i'm getting sick of all that shit.

February 07, 2014, 06:41:44 PM
@Jomppe

Thanks, but i'm not interested in your opinion.  Roll Eyes

I am sorry but I am not talking any opinions.
It is a fact.
I am buying if you guys are going to unload the coins.
There is no problem in the coin, if Scharmbeck fails, there will be some other similar service which most likely will not fail - we have learned our lessons.

WorldCoin has nothing to do with this panic, it is all about Scharmbeck which is, as stated, a distinct entity.
WorldCoin is still going to take over the cryptoworld.
The conservative price target for WDC is 0.077 BTC. WDC has still fast transactions, vibrant community with almost religious enthusiasism in the coin.
February 07, 2014, 06:28:46 PM
@xodianbarr,

You may not be interested in mine either... but:

Diversify your current bag, wait for WDC to hit a new low price. If it looks like a good opportunity then, put your money back in.

At this point, with all the fear and uncertainty (and lack of a timeline for the future), WDC isn't worth the 9 million $ its priced at. Although I am only investing (serious investments, not my high risk/high return ones) in coins with foundations similar to the WDCF
February 07, 2014, 06:26:31 PM
@Jomppe

Thanks, but i'm not interested in your opinion.  Roll Eyes

February 07, 2014, 06:24:58 PM
@xodianbarr,

dump SBFS. 

Thanks. I'm not holding any shares from scharmbeck.

What about WDC? Do you believe it will go more down soon or do we have a realistic chance to get back at least to 40,000 satoshi? Meanwhile i already gave up dreaming from 70,000-80,000 as it was some weeks ago.

To be honest, i'm also thinking to dump a big part of my bag. Nothing against the project, just afraid to lose too much. I know you can't look into the future, but i guess you know more than we do

While i really hope it wont, i suspect it probably will in the short term.  What with the situation concerning Scharmbeck i expect the price will be adversely affected for a while.

~~ Xodianbarr ~~
February 07, 2014, 06:23:33 PM
@xodianbarr,

dump SBFS. 

What about WDC? Do you believe it will go more down soon or do we have a realistic chance to get back at least to 40,000 satoshi? Meanwhile i already gave up dreaming from 70,000-80,000 as it was some weeks ago.

To be honest, i'm also thinking to dump a big part of my bag. Nothing against the project, just afraid to lose too much. I know you can't look into the future, but i guess you know more than we do

Dump them so I can buy. I have purchased tooday's dip more bitcoins and bought WorldCoins, but I have both left: bitcoins and fiat.

Keep on dumping and make me rich!
February 07, 2014, 06:14:46 PM
@xodianbarr,

dump SBFS. 

February 07, 2014, 06:07:50 PM
@xodianbarr,

dump SBFS. 
February 07, 2014, 05:49:48 PM
@xodianbarr,

February 07, 2014, 05:40:26 PM
From the BTC-E Trollbox Logs:
 http://trollboxarchive.com/search.php?search_type=username&search=xodianbarr

xodianbarr          4 Months Ago   Scharmbeck - aka worldcoin bank
xodianbarr          4 Months Ago   Scharmbeck is DA BOMB!

xodianbarr          4 Months Ago   The first one was posted 5 minutes ago, regarding worldcoins latest project - you can find out about it@ https://twitter.com/scharmbeck + get an exclusive pre release look @ https://scharmbeck.com

xodianbarr          4 Months Ago   also you can check progress of the latest worldcoin project here: https://scharmbeck.com

It's funny how everyone is distancing themselves from Scharmbeck now.

As i said in my comment.  I did promote Scharmbeck to people because i saw it as a good thing for Worldcoin initially.  I went on to say, 'nobody can see in to the future'.  Also i'l like to make mention of my comment there about it being a Worldcoin bank.  1.  being a bank that uses Worldcoin does not mean it's controlled by, or owned by Worldcoin.  Like any bank dealing in any currency.  2.  I was reprimanded for that remark because it's Not a bank.  It's a money transmitting service.  Not that the difference means much to me.  Explain to me how your comments  corroborate bittencoins insults.  In context you willl find in that trollbox archive my advertising of other worldcoin services too.  Am I to be accused of being in bed with them all?  Or just the ones that don't pan out?

~~ Xodianbarr ~~
Pages:
Jump to: