Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Shiba Inu Coin a better investment than Dogecoin? - page 12. (Read 2156 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
I think instead of choosing between Shiba Inu or Dogecoin which are just meme coin better you invest your funding into some crypto that really has use-cases such as Solana, polygon, elrond, ripple and many more. Just a recommendation avoid falling into meme coins it is riskier than the other cryptocurrencies.

You have your point but those who invested to these two meme coins are risk takers who wanted to have a quick profits,
they are aware that in any moment the value of these two coins will dump down and they will lose their money. In the otherside,
the chance to have some good returns is also possible, if the hypes take place the money will flow for them..
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
     Honestly, at this point I really don't know anymore. Ut is a good source of income though for traders like me who take advantage of the hype. But even so, I only allocate 2 and a maximum of 5% of my funds to this shitcoin. And seeing those huge price surges never really bothers me at all. If it goes up, then good for the people who believe in this shitcoin. If not, then I still made money anyways so it can go to the moon or hell for all I care (both of them). I just feel pitty for the small people who get hyped then rekt because of this manipulation. I hope you don't invest more than 1-5% of your funds into this coin (or anyone) because I hate to see people get rekt since I know the feeling all too well. It's good to invest but don't get greedy and be FOMOed easily. Good luck.
Activity: 784
Merit: 108
I still do not dare to say that comparing Shiba or Doge will be better for the "status" of the king of the meme world.  However, today's crypto market correction explosion and Shiba's swing remind me of March's bullrun when Doge surged and bitcoin retraced.  It has many similarities if that accidentally creates a knot.  Currently, some information regarding Robinhood's listing of Shiba is in the spotlight and perhaps that's the next reason Shiba's rapid rise today.  I still suspect Shiba, Doge is being manipulated more than meaning and practical development.
https://www.ibtimes.sg/shiba-inu-loaded-robinhood-app-announcement-be-made-soon-about-listing-60131
https://twitter.com/whalestats/status/1452819651029712898?s=21
Activity: 1372
Merit: 110
Doge hype is over. Now the hype / growth of SHIB coins is going on. It has surpassed Dogecoin in total marketcap. Its growth is much higher than that of Dogecoin. So I think SHIB is the best choice for investment than Dogecoin.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
For now Shiba Inu is better than DOGE, I believe Shiba will continue to skyrocket due to positive sentiment from various influencers so that investors continue to buy and pump SHIBA Inu.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
I think instead of choosing between Shiba Inu or Dogecoin which are just meme coin better you invest your funding into some crypto that really has use-cases such as Solana, polygon, elrond, ripple and many more. Just a recommendation avoid falling into meme coins it is riskier than the other cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Listed on top or big exchanges doesn't guarantee a coin to survive a long time. It can be delisted in those exchanges if there is a strong reason. Because SHIB is a meme coin that is relatively no real use, very possible if people aren't interested to buy it again in the future. If it has no interest anymore, its transaction or its volume will drop day after day. In this situation, top exchanges may consider removing it from the list.

You're right about that. Just because SHIBA gets listed on big exchange, doesn't mean it's going to survive for a long time. Exchanges only list coins they believe it's going to make them a lot of money in the long run (even if the coin they're listing is a "shitcoin"). I don't think SHIBA is a better investment than Dogecoin, simply because it's a token built within an existing blockchain network. On top of that, SHIBA has a huge circulating supply and the project lacks active development and innovation. Dogecoin has its own blockchain network, but it's practically the same as SHIBA. "Meme" coins are speculative instruments with no real use cases for the mainstream world.

What makes you think coins like SHIBA, DOGE, and BabyShibaInu will continue to soar all the way to the moon? Inflation is what's going to kill them in the long run. I'd advise anyone to stay away from these coins as the risk of loss is too high. They're only good as a short-term investment, but that's it. Who knows what will be of SHIBA after the hype ends? Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
The Shiba Inu does have some similarities to Dogecoin but there are other uses for SHIB besides as a community coin.
They have a marketplace Non-Fungible Token and DeFi called Shibaswap.
ShibaSwap and NFT are expected to be drivers for the SHIB price
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Neither of these projects have a valid use-case. They are meme-coins. Speculative gambling at best.
I’d be lying if I said I never owned any. But just a few dollars here or there. These aren’t serious projects for real investors. And they probably won’t be around in the next 10 years.
it's true that this is just a coin meme being taken advantage of because of the hype. many people have benefited greatly from Shiba. however, I think that investing in shiba is the same as investing in dogecoin. we don't know if this project still exists in the next 10 years or not, but the fact is, many investors are currently accumulating large amounts of Shiba. Well, knowing that, I might as well be interested in saving $100 in Shiba and forgetting about it for a few years. if it disappeared, it might not be a problem, but if the price went up, it would be a profit.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
I think Shiba has a good chance of surpassing Doge despite not having a firm commitment to value, Shiba's Trading Volume surpassed BtC today.  I think that's also what led to bitcoin's correction… Much of Shiba's development was supported by a large group of whales.  Elon claims not to keep Shiba, but its impressive returns suggest otherwise.  approximately 600% in less than 30 days, Lol
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
I have a little holding off Shiba bought for $12 before, now the value is $20. I am planning to hold it for a long time maybe 3 years because I thought maybe Shiba is the next Doge that pump so crazy last year. I never thought Doge can reached $.2. Because of that incident I look forward for Shib to increase. So far I can only say Shib is better than Doge if Shib overtake Doge all time high value.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
The team behind Shiba inu is better, this is why shiba army are strong and also there are many upcoming features for shiba inu something you will never find in doge coin, I think shiba is worth the risk and very soon it will enter top 10 on coinmarketcap, from my own point of view shiba is more than a meme coin now
Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
for now maybe Shiba looks better with a lot of hype and fomo around, but in the long run I feel doge is still better than Shiba.
although Shiba is currently very active in making changes according to market demand but I believe there will be a big correction that awaits in the next few days.
Activity: 568
Merit: 100
umachit.fund
Actually, I had to change my tune about shiba inu after watching an interview with one famous trader. He said that he had been negative about shiba considering it completely useless, but he had done some research and seen that its team didn't try just to catch the wave of hype. They try to develop and improve. They are building a strong community and making something with NFTs, so choosing between shiba and dogecoin, I would choose Shiba.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Second Live
Seeing as many people are still trying to talk about it, these coin memes don't come out much and give us a good profit. 

So even if it does give good returns to some but not all, I see many people still losing money with it, so the question for this topic is which is riskier to invest to see the stupidity of many people.
People here only talking about memecoins because it can bring us profit. We don't actually buy the ideal a memecoin can stay on top or keep its price stable for long. Yes, those did believe that is very stupid but hey, I'm not complaining if they're the ones that losing and not me.
Anyways, Shiba is a better investment compared to Dogecoin, for now.
Keep pursuing your dream of becoming rich with memecoin, don't be wise here. We need to be honest, and the fact that the memecoins here bring negativity in the space, are you smart enough to share all your knowledge and apply it to everyone.

A damn faith with meme coin, if you could tell me how you would approach joining and ending up with whatever meme coin you think succeeds here.
Activity: 532
The prospects for Shiba Inu developers are now very good so that it can attract many people to invest in it and also the formation of a large community for Shiba Inu is a success for Shiba in marketing. even though it is said to be a memecoin, I think the shiba inu will be an altcoin to be reckoned with for the next few years and the shiba inu will continue to grow in every trading market
Paying attention to the Shiba Inu is not wrong as long as the hype is still there, because the Shiba Inu as a whole still needs more time to develop and I have also seen the results now where in the previous few days he was ranked 19th and is now ranked 13th in CMC , this means that the fans of Shiba began to increase so that the number of rounds of the volume increased sharply.

Of course for Shiba Inu it still takes more time, now it can be said for Shiba Inu that it is still relatively short time after its launch some time ago. although Shiba Inu is a new crypto, but it already has a large community and holders so that in CMC it is ranked 13. I believe if the Shiba team and developers are optimistic about development then in the next 2 years Shiba Inu will have a value exceeding Dogecoin
Activity: 926
I think for now Shiba inu is the best investment when compared to Dogecoin. The reason is because the current shiba inu still has a low price and it is possible that in the future it will be better due to the large number of support for Shiba inu by various communities, especially in recent days shiba inu has been campaigned by Binance. I think this positive side for the future will side with Shiba Inu.
The possibilities that appear now are yes, but in the course of practice it is not necessarily as successful as that, because there are still things that are possible to happen in an indefinite time, especially what is being campaigned for is memecoin which can be bought up by big investors in an instant and also has a huge potential for disposal when the investors are full of their profits.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
The prospects for Shiba Inu developers are now very good so that it can attract many people to invest in it and also the formation of a large community for Shiba Inu is a success for Shiba in marketing. even though it is said to be a memecoin, I think the shiba inu will be an altcoin to be reckoned with for the next few years and the shiba inu will continue to grow in every trading market
Paying attention to the Shiba Inu is not wrong as long as the hype is still there, because the Shiba Inu as a whole still needs more time to develop and I have also seen the results now where in the previous few days he was ranked 19th and is now ranked 13th in CMC , this means that the fans of Shiba began to increase so that the number of rounds of the volume increased sharply.
And that would leave dogecoin behind as investors are moving to Shiba Inu which is currently the hottest coin.

The hype will be over soon, and just like what happened to Doge, the price will eventually stop rising and will remain stagnant, so if you invest in Shiba Inu, make short that you have a good short-term plan as a meme coin does not have a long term success.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
I think for now Shiba inu is the best investment when compared to Dogecoin. The reason is because the current shiba inu still has a low price and it is possible that in the future it will be better due to the large number of support for Shiba inu by various communities, especially in recent days shiba inu has been campaigned by Binance. I think this positive side for the future will side with Shiba Inu.
Activity: 1088
Merit: 102
Pages:
Jump to: