Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Shiba Inu Coin a better investment than Dogecoin? - page 13. (Read 2186 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Neither of these projects have a valid use-case. They are meme-coins. Speculative gambling at best.
I’d be lying if I said I never owned any. But just a few dollars here or there. These aren’t serious projects for real investors. And they probably won’t be around in the next 10 years.

The prospects for Shiba Inu developers are now very good so that it can attract many people to invest in it and also the formation of a large community for Shiba Inu is a success for Shiba in marketing. even though it is said to be a memecoin, I think the shiba inu will be an altcoin to be reckoned with for the next few years and the shiba inu will continue to grow in every trading market
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
It will survive but the price of those coins will be really low in the future. Look at Dogecoin before Elon Musk's tweet, the price was really low but still people will buy it no matter the condition is because even small price movement could leave an impact for some traders. The same condition also applies on SHIBA INU later.

It will survive but the price will be lower than what we have today, it will still be treated as meme coins.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Seeing as many people are still trying to talk about it, these coin memes don't come out much and give us a good profit. 

So even if it does give good returns to some but not all, I see many people still losing money with it, so the question for this topic is which is riskier to invest to see the stupidity of many people.
People here only talking about memecoins because it can bring us profit. We don't actually buy the ideal a memecoin can stay on top or keep its price stable for long. Yes, those did believe that is very stupid but hey, I'm not complaining if they're the ones that losing and not me.
Anyways, Shiba is a better investment compared to Dogecoin, for now.
Activity: 423
Merit: 11
Neither of these projects have a valid use-case. They are meme-coins. Speculative gambling at best.
I’d be lying if I said I never owned any. But just a few dollars here or there. These aren’t serious projects for real investors. And they probably won’t be around in the next 10 years.

But some of them argue that Shiba is a replacement for Dogecoin. For me the Dogecoin meme with the token meme that appears today is much different. Dogecoin is unique with the platform they are developing on, while hundreds of memes are currently just tokens waiting for hype. It will not run normally. I think there will come a time when it will disappear from circulation.
Activity: 18
Merit: 2
Yes SHIBA inu Token is better than Dogecoin.
Doge creates 10,000 new coins per block, and each block requires about one minute to be filled. This increases the total supply by 14.000.000 per day, making the repetitive pumps we have seen over the past unsustainable. Read more about this here.

Shiba Inu, on the other hand, does not follow a PoW protocol. As an ERC-20 token, it aims to focus on PoS, and does not issue more coins than those already in the market (read more here). Vitalik Buterin recently got rid of his portion of SHIB, which amounted to 50% of the total supply, leaving about 394 trillion tokens available in the market. While the amount of coins is significantly higher, tokenomics suggest that SHIB might have better profitability chances for new investors, as no new coins enter into circulation.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Second Live
Seeing as many people are still trying to talk about it, these coin memes don't come out much and give us a good profit. 

So even if it does give good returns to some but not all, I see many people still losing money with it, so the question for this topic is which is riskier to invest to see the stupidity of many people.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
Whatever your opinion about these two coins, I think it's fine, because only you can decide to buy these two coins or not. Doge started as a joke Coin Coin, but escalated after Elon Musk tweeted about this coin. As long as influential people are still in it, the coin will continue to advance
So how long will this influencial people keep hyping this shitty tokens? And if they stop the hype what would be the fate of investors? We all saw the crazy pump of safemoon, how is it fairing today? I think it's type we face reality, these tokens are just for making short term profit and so bad most people might get in late and loose funds, so it did be better to invest in an institutional coin which got good use cases and solves some problems in the Ecosystem, tokens like $Fida, $Flm, $Ref, $Near (my best alt), $Oct.

Invest in long term, in the future you will be proud of the step you took
Meme coins will never be good for long term as they eventually break out and dump after the hype will be over. So why take the risk investing in them in the first place? Although i understand how some investors get profits from them even for a short term, but IMO time is very precious so why not invest earlier in those well established coins and have real use cases, so that if those coins will reach their ATH, we will gain huge profits for sure.

I don't see Shiba and Dogecoin as good investments so i don't think investing in them is a good idea. Good luck for all those who believed in them, it will be  a win-lose scenario in the end.
Activity: 463
Merit: 100
Whatever your opinion about these two coins, I think it's fine, because only you can decide to buy these two coins or not. Doge started as a joke Coin Coin, but escalated after Elon Musk tweeted about this coin. As long as influential people are still in it, the coin will continue to advance
So how long will this influencial people keep hyping this shitty tokens? And if they stop the hype what would be the fate of investors? We all saw the crazy pump of safemoon, how is it fairing today? I think it's type we face reality, these tokens are just for making short term profit and so bad most people might get in late and loose funds, so it did be better to invest in an institutional coin which got good use cases and solves some problems in the Ecosystem, tokens like $Fida, $Flm, $Ref, $Near (my best alt), $Oct.

Invest in long term, in the future you will be proud of the step you took
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Can't agree more, I really love the fact about you been honest about them, tbh if I'm asked to pick between both to invest in, I'd rather buy something else that has a real use case e.g near,ref, pyr, axs, I can't see myself buying this shitty meme coins imo they aren't even worth the attention they are getting, I can't comment on the part about anyone existing for the next 10years from now, both might likely exist cus of the ridiculous marketcaps they both have, hard believe that a shitcoin can do those numbers anyway  Cheesy.
Activity: 896
Merit: 17
in the long-term perspective, I think shiba wins, the price of this coin is negligible, if it repeats the success of Doge, then people, even those who invest minimum amounts at the right time, will become millionaires.this coin needs time, I think we will see a lot of good things from shiba.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Dogecoin is very different from the new meme coin this year, because Dogecoin is built on its own Blockchain using a concept that is almost similar to Bitcoin, so this is the main difference between Dogecoin and other meme coins in the crypto space.

I wonder could new meme coins remain popular during several years as Dogecoin? may be we will forget about Shiba Inu and others in 2 or 3 years. but I'm sure that Dogecoin will remain popular.
Activity: 227
Merit: 24
Dogecoin is old and more popular than shiba coin I believe that's why Elon musk targeted Dogecoin but shiba inu is new and it comes with few features and upcoming upgrades that Dogecoin never had, if you are a newbie to crypto make sure you invest only what you can afford to lose only cos nothing is guaranteed in this space
Activity: 653
Merit: 183
I personally don't like Shiba Inu better than Dogecoin. Dogecoin has been in the market for a long time. This currency is listed on many large exchanges. Currently, Dogecoin has reached another height. In the future, we may see Dogecoin on a larger platform
You have to see this way: many investors have bought Doge at close @0.2-0.3
Anytime it up to 2x that price will trigger a massive dump because people already see profit in that, no matter it was early profit. This way, the chance Doge have more gains, 3x or 4x very low compare to the relatively young and upstart memecoin like SHIBA.
Activity: 480
Merit: 106

DOGE seems to have staying power. SHIB has a lot of development happening on the project. I wouldn’t count them out! Risking a few bucks won’t hurt if they happen to blast off. $1000 in DOGE 5–7 years ago, would make you a Millionaire today.
That's what I'm treating memecoins right now. Seen them as completely a gamble and put tiny amount of money in them (only the best memecoins) and lock and throw the key away. And I agree with you that Doge has gone stale while there is much potential for Shib and things it could do.
Activity: 609
Merit: 10
Artemis
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK
everyone says shiba is a meme coin and also a bad coin for the future but I'm sure many say it's gambling by buying some coins and hoping what happened to doge will happen again to shiba coin
I did too, no one knows what will happen in the future, remember back then no one thought about what happened to the Doge coin, not even now.
really hope it will come back again in Shiba coin.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
I don't think so, because I believe if Dogecoin is the best than SHIBA INU, it's because
1. Dogecoin has higher volume than SHIBA INU
2. Dogecoin has a bigger market cap than SHIBA INU
3. Dogecoin has a higher ranking than SHIBA INU
4. Dogecoin is more popular than SHIBA INU
5. Dogecoin has its own blockchain, while SHIBA INU doesn't have it
that's my reason why I think Dogecoin is better than SHIBA INU.
Totally agree with you,
and one more addition from me that in terms of age Dogecoin is also very old in cryptocurrency and also has better durability than Shiba Inu.
It is possible that dogecoin is ranked above Shiba Inu by many factors but we also accidentally found Shiba Inu's better conditions than dogecoin, that's called seniority and it's called youthful positivity, Shiba Inu is a project that has only been welcomed by the community in recent times, so its commerciality is not as high as the old projects. However, understanding the lack of seniority and too few advantages, Shiba Inu will surely know it needs more effort, and this is what an old project like dogecoin is stalling, if it wasn't for the stall, Shiba Inu wouldn't be able to survive
Activity: 480
Merit: 106
Love it or hate it, we've to agree that right now, meme coin like Shiba is trending and it is a loss of opportunity to not invest in it. Of course, it was better a better investment than Doge since Doge has been pumped and exposed quite some times, meaning it has fewer momentums and gains compared to Shiba but so is the risk.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
From what I have seen, Shiva Inu O To and similar projects have been launched but these are very important projects for nature actors where you can invest.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

DOGE seems to have staying power. SHIB has a lot of development happening on the project. I wouldn’t count them out! Risking a few bucks won’t hurt if they happen to blast off. $1000 in DOGE 5–7 years ago, would make you a Millionaire today.
Pages:
Jump to: