Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Staking Coins a Good Idea? - page 6. (Read 2055 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
September 24, 2021, 01:12:49 AM
It's a good idea to stake your coins, lots of people are staking as it is a trend now to stake the coins in their software wallets and then be able to sell them directly to the market, but the thing to note is that the Coins have better potential for the future .
Activity: 57
Merit: 17
September 23, 2021, 11:16:22 PM
There seem to be two pledge methods, 1 single currency pledge 2 liquidity token pledge.

If you have a lot of funds, I suggest you use a stable currency single currency pledge.This will minimize your losses.

Of course, the value of a pledge also depends on the price of the produced token.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
September 23, 2021, 07:08:08 AM

Now more and more people are investing money in cryptocurrency, which means that it will be more and more difficult to stop it or ban it. Now there are a lot of DeFi in the gaming industry, which will attract even more attention to cryptocurrencies. Here is an article about gaming and DeFi https://cinemadraft.medium.com/introducing-cd3d-the-official-defi-game-token-of-cinemadraft-cb5d3f191338

The scope of application of DeFi is growing every day. It is good that new projects are emerging that provide more opportunities for the fields of application of DeFi and NFT tokens.

The more good projects appear and are used in DeFi, the more people will trust the Ufi industry and the opportunities that this industry offers.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 22, 2021, 12:24:46 PM
Actually, I heard about Staking the coins gives apy. I want to know is really a staking good idea & what will be the staking months like 1 month, six months or 1 year.
It's a great thing if you stake the good one for some passive income in the future, always a good idea to have another source of income while you can do other stuff with that staking things going on.
Who knows in the future those coins you have been staking so far, could have the increase of price and make your coins' price become doubled than first you had.
long-term planning of staking of course to get a better price than the current price.
Staking is great for a down market, and it can be profitable in the long run.
but it all depends also on the staking planning that is done. some platforms impose a minimum time for staking. but some others can easily unstake at any time when it wants to exit and change the plan to trading.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 22, 2021, 12:04:04 PM
Actually, I heard about Staking the coins gives apy. I want to know is really a staking good idea & what will be the staking months like 1 month, six months or 1 year.
It's a great thing if you stake the good one for some passive income in the future, always a good idea to have another source of income while you can do other stuff with that staking things going on.
Who knows in the future those coins you have been staking so far, could have the increase of price and make your coins' price become doubled than first you had.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
September 22, 2021, 11:43:07 AM
If I think staking is a good idea, first I look for coins that are worth investing for a long time so that according to the analysis of our respective beliefs, so that the coins are really accurate and sure that they will produce satisfactory profits, and from all that more or less profitable there is a definite risk that we have to go through or we accept even though sometimes it doesn't happen but we must be wary of this

Staking is a good and profitable technique as long as we can have time online, I've staked COSMOS and TEZOS, and the results are quite profitable, unfortunately I can't be online for a long time because of offline work.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 22, 2021, 07:38:29 AM
Timing is very important with staking, staking coin in a bull market is not a smart decision and staking longer than the bull market without the opportunity to unstake is dangerous. Many pointers should be checked before staking.
Yeah, you mentioned a important part of staking and it's suggestion will helpful for who have interest in staking. I made mistaken in staking for bad timing and when i will go to tried to unstake but fee was required 200$ but i was disagree to that fee. So i think definitely should decide carefully otherwise it seems back fire for you. Staking isn’t good profit even though in 3-6months.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 22, 2021, 07:17:18 AM

Now more and more people are investing money in cryptocurrency, which means that it will be more and more difficult to stop it or ban it. Now there are a lot of DeFi in the gaming industry, which will attract even more attention to cryptocurrencies. Here is an article about gaming and DeFi https://cinemadraft.medium.com/introducing-cd3d-the-official-defi-game-token-of-cinemadraft-cb5d3f191338

Now the gaming industry is actively developing and provides many opportunities, the number of players is growing every year. DeFi allows players to earn real money and this is fundamentally changing the gaming industry.

The scope of application of DeFi is growing every day. It is good that new projects are emerging that provide more opportunities for the fields of application of DeFi and NFT tokens.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 710
September 22, 2021, 07:10:00 AM
Now the gaming industry is actively developing and provides many opportunities, the number of players is growing every year. DeFi allows players to earn real money and this is fundamentally changing the gaming industry.
If more and more cryptocurrency games can make very good money, then all game lovers or gamers will enter the crypto space to play every game that can provide benefits for everyone, so the choice will become clear which direction from now on.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
September 22, 2021, 06:53:17 AM
Staking has some advantages and disadvantages, so everyone must decide for themselves whether the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.

For example, staking is taxed differently than mining in many countries. Mining is a process in which I have to purchase hardware with which I then generate something (in this case crypto coins/tokens). Similar to a carpenter who buys wood to make furniture.
With staking, you buy digital assets to make money out of it, so it's more like lending money for which you get paid for. You give away some amount of your coins/tokens for a certain amount of time for a certain amount of interest.

Accordingly, you need to check which model is more interesting for tax purposes in your country.

Activity: 634
Merit: 128
September 22, 2021, 06:47:29 AM
If I think staking is a good idea, first I look for coins that are worth investing for a long time so that according to the analysis of our respective beliefs, so that the coins are really accurate and sure that they will produce satisfactory profits, and from all that more or less profitable there is a definite risk that we have to go through or we accept even though sometimes it doesn't happen but we must be wary of this
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
September 21, 2021, 07:00:51 PM
Staking of coin is good for those who don't want to do crypto trading, staking can give you a fixed amount on your coin and you need to lock your coin for 1 month,3 months,6 months, and 1 year, APY will be per year and you will get the benefit but the staking coin price is going down then you will not get benefit and if the price goes up then you will get benefit from staking.
we have to very selective choose coins that will staked for some periode, and never tempted to high APR only meanwhile they have no utility or maybe project developtment progress run slowly. if we ignore this points, our coins value will no have additional value to attract investors or traders. staking hopely could decrease supply circulation in market so price could increase , but if we see the opposite better to stop it.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
September 21, 2021, 06:33:39 PM
Gather or have enough of that coin and be loaded and you shall reap huge benefit of stacking coin but if you have no enough capital stacking especially on ETH is a lost of money mate Because you end up just recovering small cash and thats not what you will likely want
Activity: 1022
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
September 21, 2021, 06:11:04 PM
Staking gives  more  profit with some editional  coins and this will make big money .  This is a great way to earn fixed profit beside trading . But now a days NFT and gaming coins are also in trend . People are getting attractive towards  nft and gaming coins even these are more profitable.
Activity: 672
September 21, 2021, 06:09:44 PM
if you have a lot of coins and want to sell them in the long term staking coins is the choice. because the APY is determined based on how long it takes us to deposit our coins and get the percentage rate from staking coins. this is a good choice for trading players who bought the wrong coin during a bullish trend and a bearish trend occurred so staked the coin in a few months waiting for the ATH trend to return
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
September 21, 2021, 05:49:16 PM
Staking is actually a great idea in my opinion, the reason why i like staking compared to mining is because you dont have to incest in any hardware that has the risk of damage & you can easily change the coins that you are staking for more profitable ones.
Staking gives coin holders a chance to be making money from their holdings rather than it just being idle in their wallets
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
September 21, 2021, 01:43:19 PM
Great idea.
It not only allows you to earn money by obtaining additional coins, but also due to the fact that locked coins allow you to keep the price of a coin at a sufficiently high level.
Take a look at Binance coin, a great example.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
September 21, 2021, 01:23:45 PM
I think staking coins is not profitable now. Its trend is almost over. Now NFT and Gaming Coins are much more profitable than staking coins.
Before 6 months staking coins given decent profit to investor like Cake coin,Juld and much more. But now trend of staking coin is much low. I recommend to follow the trend and make profit

not really, if the amount is large and you do it for a long time staking is still profitable, usually the staking has a very large balance so they are not too focused on the price of the coin due to market fluctuations, but rather look to the long term ROI.

Long term hlders who acknolwedge the potential of certain project mostly continue to use staking for additional passive profits, they are well informed that the apy is much smaller but they are still passive since they believe that the coins will be more progressive and the chance of seeing the price to pump high is possible, instead of keeping the coin stuck in their wallet they choose to use staking it serves as also their investment for long term success.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
September 20, 2021, 11:31:08 AM
Staking of coin is good for those who don't want to do crypto trading, staking can give you a fixed amount on your coin and you need to lock your coin for 1 month,3 months,6 months, and 1 year, APY will be per year and you will get the benefit but the staking coin price is going down then you will not get benefit and if the price goes up then you will get benefit from staking.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
September 20, 2021, 10:52:23 AM
I think staking coins is not profitable now. Its trend is almost over. Now NFT and Gaming Coins are much more profitable than staking coins.
Before 6 months staking coins given decent profit to investor like Cake coin,Juld and much more. But now trend of staking coin is much low. I recommend to follow the trend and make profit

not really, if the amount is large and you do it for a long time staking is still profitable, usually the staking has a very large balance so they are not too focused on the price of the coin due to market fluctuations, but rather look to the long term ROI.
Pages:
Jump to: