Author

Topic: Is still Ok to invest in Etherium - page 111. (Read 9040 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 11:56:24 PM
It's good to invest now because there is a possibility that the ethereum has a bigger downfall we do not know the time to keep up the chance.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 11:53:04 PM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?

I suggest yes, now is the time to invest while the value is too low then wait for the right opportunity when the value will recover or goes up. You don't need to worry about the value for now, when you are investing it needs time and patience.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
February 05, 2018, 10:34:46 PM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?
Today is the good time to invest since etherium and the other coins in blood bath. But i couldn't predict it will more dip or return to rise a bit. You should research the market first and see the news about crypto because the price depends on what sentiment good or bad will effect so much.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
February 05, 2018, 10:31:15 PM
Ethereum will remain one of the top investment coin this year. It is still a very undervalued coin. It has the potential to make x3 or x4 this year, so it is the right time for investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
February 05, 2018, 10:22:44 PM
ETH discount 40%
it looks like you should get in at the current price
actually not just ETH, but all the coins have big discounts
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
February 05, 2018, 10:16:51 PM
There is no time as to when is the right time to invest in ethereum. Ethereum is one of the alt coins that is progressing and had a bright future. In fact most of the miners are mining ethereum because of its capacity to produce more income. So what I can suggest to you is if you have those resources then go ahead and invest in ethereum for it will boom in the future. So if you have more holdings in ethereum then you have more income in the future.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
February 05, 2018, 10:07:39 PM
If you have invested when ether was $1.2K, now is the best opportunity to double down on your investment! The ether price is low no thanks to Bear and everyone knows the ether will not continually low. So, get as much of ether as you can!
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
February 05, 2018, 09:58:40 PM
Go ahead friend,
I am not all in #ETH (I put some money on Ripple, NEO, etc) but Ethereum is always the most favorite coin for me.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
February 05, 2018, 09:53:43 PM
I think the investment in ethereum is very good and now the price of alt coins has dropped dramatically. But If you are afraid to invest in ethereum you should invest in DIW or DIWtoken project. Because you can get more profit.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
February 05, 2018, 09:50:13 PM
the current price of ethereum and the rest of the crypto is down. this may be a good time to buy it, but if the price is still down when you have bought it should not panic and immediately sell it. because most likely the price of ethereum will start to improve after the end of February
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
February 05, 2018, 09:42:23 PM
If you indeed made an investment into Ethereum when it was valued more than a thousand US dollars, you are certainly at a loss right now. But I hope you did not end up selling your Ethereums despite the massive depreciation of value right now. These are nothing compared to the full potential of Ethereum. Ethereum is expected to rally very hard within 2018. Some would even say that 2018 is the year of Ethereum. My advice would even go as far as recommending more investments to Ethereum especially right now that it has become very affordable.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 05, 2018, 09:30:52 PM
Hi guys,

For me, its still a go for me, because from what I saw, ethereum is one of the strongest cryptocurrency out there, its got lots of buyers and investors, the coin is circulating very well and its price is so much stable compared to other cryptocurrencies. Ive seen other cryptocurrencies went up and down in their value but from what Ive seen, ethereum just keep a slower but consistent increase in its value, so for me, I will still invest in ethereum.
Activity: 316
February 05, 2018, 09:23:08 PM
If you want to buy ethereum now, your capital is not enough that you will get a lot of profit. I think ethereum will dump in the next day but it will recover for future days. If you want to buy ethereum it's not in us to decide but in you. Just trust your instinct and believe in your heart's content.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
February 05, 2018, 09:10:19 PM
Yes I think investing in ethereum is very good.l think ethereum will pay much more in the future.Its is a rising coin and the most stable coin in the cryptocurrency.
Yes of course you will never regret to invest in ethereum, you just need to be a careful when the right time to invest because there's a time you can encountered a sometimes falling but mostly rising value. Also ethereum have potential to grow your coin more but you need to wait because investing is for long term, or else you can work in crypto to have source of income while waiting to your investment.
Yes because i tell you honestly it hard to decide if im going to invest or not because i know right now there's a big dropping, so I cant decide if im going to invest or wait. Maybe I should invest now so when it rise my profit is also rising, and buy more coins now to have more profit when it rise soon.
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
February 05, 2018, 08:57:28 PM
As others have mentioned, even though Eth is at quite a discount right now compared to recent months, the market may crash even more, so I would hold off and create a buy point and go for it when you hit that number. You should also create a buy point to make sure it doesn't go too high before you buy.

For example.. if it is at $700 right now you say:

I will buy if it dips to $500
or
I will buy if it rises to $750

February 05, 2018, 08:56:27 PM
the ethereum price is still go down  because the entire crypto market.
just wait for the lower price until it recover, and buy it. it is the sign that the crypto market will recover.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
February 05, 2018, 08:53:27 PM
Ethereum is under 1000 right. That a good time to invest, but I believe the market might dip some more. So you might have to wait if you want to buy at a cheaper price. Ethereum have a good project and about 90% of the coins in this market uses this coin as a protocol. So as long upcoming ICO use Ethereum as a protocol or blockchain, Ethereum isn't going no where. You going get your money worth with Ethereum as long you HODL.
Activity: 98
February 05, 2018, 08:45:17 PM
For more experienced investors, the more interesting is the new undervalued coins, They can show a huge growth rate, but this is very risky for beginners,
We must be more patient, this is a general rule in the market like this,
If we really want to take a chance now, just do it,
But if we want to hold it, just hold it,
because the future of eth is really good,
I think personally, Eth is one of the top coins and the price is now soaring higher,
it's better to wait for some correction to happen, so we can make more money.
Activity: 203
February 05, 2018, 08:41:19 PM
Besides bitcoin i have trusted some altcoins that i believe in the future will have a high value price even though altcoin can't compare to the price of bitcoin there are some altcoin with a high possibility that will be siccessful just like how bitcoin is right now and that is ethereum, ethereum price i can say has a better price than before it is increasing and will still increase in the future so if you invest in ethereum there is a high possibility that you will earn money just like in bitcoin although there not the same in price as long as people invest and trust in ethereum its market price will increase. It is still okay to invest in ot even though sometimes its price is dropping eth price is volatile but is still high somehow.
Activity: 26
February 05, 2018, 08:31:40 PM
I love Ethereum.... Although crypto prices are falling all across the board, I believe Ethereum with its smart contract platform it'll be a long term hold! Give some time and Ethereum will go above and beyond 3.000 usd.
Jump to: