Author

Topic: Is still Ok to invest in Etherium - page 112. (Read 9040 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 105
February 05, 2018, 08:21:21 PM
Yes it is still ok to invest in etherium because etherium is one of the good altcoin in the cryptocurrency that most people are investing. With its long trrm profit , a good earn altcoin next to bitcoin. Etherium is the number one altcoin that ICO is using for their projects. But not only etherium is ok to invest , now that most of the altcoins are in dip , there are many choices for users to invest . And its the right time now to buy altcoins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 05, 2018, 08:11:13 PM
It's up to you if you want to earn passive money. If I were you, I will try investing on other crypto currency. Whenever there's a new coin in the market, the price of the new coin will be at its lowest when the bounty participants sell their coin. This is the best time for you to buy their coin and HODL it for a month or two. It is not guaranteed that you will earn a lot but I can assure you that you will earn a decent amount of money when you keep on doing this. Its like break even or earn a little compared to investing on passive investment. 
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 08:06:11 PM
In my opinion, the etherium is a good investment, especially now when prices for it have dropped, and in the future I think that it will bring a good profit
Activity: 472
Merit: 100
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
February 05, 2018, 07:52:30 PM
Of course it is OK to invest in Ethereum. And now is may be the best time to buy ETH. In a month this dip will be distant memory and we will talk about how much Ethereum's price will be.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
February 05, 2018, 07:49:19 PM
You may invest now ethereum has a big function now no worries that it will hit the target price of 1.2k$, if you will make a research you will see what are the uses of ethereum blockchain besides theres a lot of token under their blockchain thats why ethereum is now popular unlike before just hold it until it reach the target price
Activity: 133
February 05, 2018, 07:38:45 PM
I do think its better to invest on other alternative coins than ethereum. Ethereum is one of the most successful altcoins that are available in the market but its value is expensive right now and it just pumped lately. We have no idea that maybe it will dump for some reason because its value recently pumped. There are other altcoin that is really good right now for investing other than eth.
Activity: 123
Merit: 2
February 05, 2018, 12:37:46 PM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?

I think it is right time to invest in etherium.Right now not only eth but also altcoin also good for making an investment.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
February 05, 2018, 12:35:54 PM
Yes I think investing in ethereum is very good.l think ethereum will pay much more in the future.Its is a rising coin and the most stable coin in the cryptocurrency.
Yes of course you will never regret to invest in ethereum, you just need to be a careful when the right time to invest because there's a time you can encountered a sometimes falling but mostly rising value. Also ethereum have potential to grow your coin more but you need to wait because investing is for long term, or else you can work in crypto to have source of income while waiting to your investment.
Activity: 134
Merit: 11
February 05, 2018, 12:29:26 PM
Always hold some ETH as the ICO need them. Even this reason worth ur investment. IMO the ETH has a great potential, the current price is very low.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 12:17:46 PM
Ethereum is ok to buy it has a great prospect i am still keeping those i was fortunate to but and will see what happen by the end of 2018. I will advice you to buy ethereum.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
February 05, 2018, 11:42:00 AM
I think invest in ethereum is still ok, because I believe the price of ethereum will rise at the beginning of next month
Activity: 602
February 05, 2018, 11:39:56 AM
I think ETH is the coin of the future.... most 90% of ICOs are based on ETH and che community is growing everyday.... this is for sure a good investment!
Activity: 84
Merit: 4
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
February 05, 2018, 11:23:40 AM
Accordung to me it is the perfect time to invest in Ethereum because its much low right now. You should invest your most in the Ethereum it will soon start flying because soon Ethereum will be starting flying moon..

Well I can't disagree with you buy you missed one point: it's better to invest in some other cheap and fast growing coins than in pretty expensive Ethereum. Lot of people are making tons of money on other trash coins.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
February 05, 2018, 11:14:35 AM
Accordung to me it is the perfect time to invest in Ethereum because its much low right now. You should invest your most in the Ethereum it will soon start flying because soon Ethereum will be starting flying moon..
Yes, it is still okay to invest in Etherium but not know. The price of etherium right now is not the right time for the investors because it will drop its price, just wait. Eventually it will go up again.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
February 05, 2018, 10:46:11 AM
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 05, 2018, 10:34:15 AM
I do think now is a good time to get ETH.
It is a very useful coin and now the price is low. It would a great time to buy and hold for a few months.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 10:31:32 AM
ethereum's potential is big. but neo's technology and team are look like better than ethereum. you should take a look at neo. don't limit yourself with ethereum only.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
February 05, 2018, 10:26:30 AM
Ethereum is stable,  it has good perspectives and it is really secure.  Now the price is low and it is the best chance to buy. As soon as you did,  hold it at least for 6 months.
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
February 05, 2018, 10:21:01 AM
In nowdays Ethereum is same as Tether its very stable right now, if u want to have your money stable u can invest to ethereum. Also if u want  for long term u can invest because 2018 will be year of Ethereum.
Activity: 196
February 05, 2018, 10:04:29 AM
Its a good time to get ETH now. Its sure that the prices will soon start to rise and continue rising untill the end of 2018.
It still has a lot of potential to rise.
Jump to: