Pages:
Author

Topic: Is still Ok to invest in Etherium - page 3. (Read 9040 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 05:28:07 AM
My opinion is also still good! You can invest in Ether at this time, so you will get many benefits, and Ether has a good future is also very valuable to us, because ether price every day increased higher.
Activity: 461
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 01:01:36 AM
For me this is the best time to invest to ethereum . Low value, and we know that ethereum is a potential token so in no time will come back and rise again.
Activity: 308
August 31, 2018, 07:08:54 PM
I think now is the time for waiting. The last prices making me feel worst day by day, but I have still a big hope to have some profit from ethereum.

Briefly, wait for a whil, and make your buying when you see the real green days.
Activity: 203
Was that was it was?
August 31, 2018, 05:16:15 PM
I guess so, I think it is still a good platform which can offer a really good profit in the future, I suggest if you're planning on investing, now is the perfect chance to grab some, while the prices are really cheap. We'll never know when it will rise again but at least you have some holding which you can sell in the future when the value recovers.
Activity: 602
August 31, 2018, 03:16:45 PM
it's time to invest in mind ether, as this is the second coin after bitcoin, and accordingly in the future will grow. So it's time to invest now.
You are really right that the etherium should be the most priority investment. In all likelihood, even Bitcoin may recede into the background.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 03:14:11 PM
it's time to invest in mind ether, as this is the second coin after bitcoin, and accordingly in the future will grow. So it's time to invest now.
Activity: 266
August 30, 2018, 07:36:46 AM
Yes, ETH is still worth investing, but in a couple of weeks, when the price drops even more. Now it's better to just wait. I think the price will fall again before stable growth.

Hope, the price of Ethereum is not going to fall down anymore. Therefore, we can invest in this altcoin right now. It is cheap, and you will make good money if you buy it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 01:29:08 AM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?
How much time, and most importantly, events happened to him since the posting of your message. Now it is unclear to what level it will reach and for what time it will reach the January mark. But investing in it is still the right decision, although not so profitable.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 10:30:52 PM
The guys are only gaining momentum in the development, soon this cryptocurrency will become the number one.
Activity: 378
August 29, 2018, 12:44:13 PM
In my opinion, this is the right time, and it's very good to invest in ethereum, but you have to be patient, because at this point the ETH price can still go down, and you have to looking safe , to anticipate losses and at least have to wait until the movement is stable.
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
August 29, 2018, 09:39:35 AM
Yes, ETH is still worth investing, but in a couple of weeks, when the price drops even more. Now it's better to just wait. I think the price will fall again before stable growth.

I'm wondering, what are the limits of the decline of the etherium the user expects to date? If the price is 280 dollars today, what do you expect tomorrow? 200 or 100 dollars?

many of us still expect to see ethereum can increase higher and back to the higher price but unfortunately, we don't know what will happen tomorrow so it is better we use this moment to buy as much ethereum if we have money. but if you think that you don't want to buy and prefer to wait for the increase of the price, then you can do that while you can do another thing.
Activity: 630
August 28, 2018, 02:24:25 PM

I'm wondering, what are the limits of the decline of the etherium the user expects to date? If the price is 280 dollars today, what do you expect tomorrow? 200 or 100 dollars?
Activity: 119
August 28, 2018, 12:45:07 PM
Activity: 210
August 28, 2018, 02:46:08 AM
I think still, it is giving a very good opportunity for the investors to invest in Ethereum because still, the price of ETH is very low in the market. So people who are looking for long-term investment these is the right choice for them to invest in ETH and hold it for the long term.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 02:38:43 AM
I think it's ok to invest Ethereum right now since ethereum is in the low price it's good to bought ethereum and save more then hold till price goes up i think these coming ber month all coins started to rise up.
Activity: 57
August 27, 2018, 01:48:12 PM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?
I think in the next month the price will not fall to $ 250 and it seems to me now worth buying coins.
Activity: 154
August 26, 2018, 04:59:48 PM
Etherium is at its worst level and if it will recover, now is the best time to invest. The use case of Ether is high so I feel it will rise again. What is not clear is when it will rise.
Yes, the fact that the Ethereum sharp rise to hope for many people, but this will not happen. Most likely, Ethereum will continue to fall in price.
Activity: 140
August 26, 2018, 04:13:33 PM
Etherium is at its worst level and if it will recover, now is the best time to invest. The use case of Ether is high so I feel it will rise again. What is not clear is when it will rise.
Activity: 125
August 26, 2018, 03:09:01 PM
Hi guys,

ETH will be a long time successful coin and while the price is low it is a good time to buy coins and hold these coins for 5-6 months.
Activity: 98
August 26, 2018, 05:30:08 AM
now is too good ok ok, i think it is a lucid decision, in my opinion the price of ETH later this year will go to moon
Pages:
Jump to: