Pages:
Author

Topic: Is still Ok to invest in Etherium - page 6. (Read 9040 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 101
August 17, 2018, 03:46:07 PM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?
I assumed that Ethereum was highly overvalued against the background of last year's IPO boom. And that in 2018 the price will go down to real indicators. Now I can say that the real price of Ethereum is 250-500$ the maximum price of Ethereum as I see 1000$
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
SatoWallet.com
August 17, 2018, 03:08:26 PM
So far, influential states have not voiced their position regarding their attitude to crypto-currencies. Last year, Asian countries introduced restrictions that caused the temporary collapse of the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 170
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 02:18:44 PM
Certainly ETH is still a penny that provides long-term peace of mind. The future of ETH is bright and is considered by many experts to be smart and promising pennies. Although, it faces difficulties with many recent challenges. But I believe ,eth will soon return to its inherent value.
Activity: 140
August 17, 2018, 02:03:23 PM
Obviously, if no shocks occur, then the ethereum, and most of them, will continue to go up further.
Activity: 183
August 17, 2018, 09:15:54 AM
The price is still 300 $.  Yes, the price for the last week rose by $ 40-50, but it's still a good price to invest in ETH.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
August 17, 2018, 08:02:55 AM
Yes of course, Ethereum is one of the best altcoin in the market, it is always worthwhile to invest. Ethereum is widely used in ICO projects, everyday there are lots of deals with Ethereum. Many investors come to Ethereum. I believe in the future Ethereum will continue to grow and its price will go to the moon. Now is a good time to buy Ethereum because its cheap.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 03:40:27 AM
Now is a good time to invest in ETH, because the price of this coin is very low. I believe that the market will go up and bring us profit.
Activity: 224
August 17, 2018, 03:38:21 AM
Yes, I still believe in this coin, they will bring us high profits in the future, now the price is very low in line with the purchase, but hold on for a long time.
Activity: 90
August 17, 2018, 02:59:38 AM
Now is a good chance to buy Ethereum at a low price, if you invest now, I hope at the end of the year you will get a good profit.
August 16, 2018, 01:48:56 PM
This is the best time to invest in ETH, because the current price is very low or cheap and tends to increase again, so buying them now is necessary, should not hesitate or you will lose especially when you buy when the price is high cause there might be a sudden fall.
Activity: 84
August 16, 2018, 12:00:03 PM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?

Not sure if you bought then, but if you did then you are at 75% loss with current ETH price. Market dipped a lot and if you didn't had any strategy to take profit or loss, chances are you'll lose your money. Always think of a strategy before investing, if your strategy is HODL, then buy and wait for 3-4 years, either you'll get 3-4x profit or you'll lose your investment. But buying and selling without a strategy is just another way of losing your money.
Activity: 55
August 16, 2018, 11:21:25 AM
Now is the best time to invest in ETH, because the current price is very cheap and tends to increase again, so buying them now is necessary, should not hesitate will lose the muscle Good for you
Activity: 168
August 16, 2018, 11:03:35 AM
On the market it is possible and it is necessary to earn. But we must not forget about the risks and methods of market analysis. The best strategy is 50 to 50. Part of the coins to buy and sell quickly, keep part for a long period.
copper member
August 16, 2018, 10:29:53 AM
i don't want to continue investing in ether. given its recent performance. i recognize him that it has lost control of the ICO market. i hope to have a better ICO platform. it will replace ether. maybe it will be EOS, or IOTA
Activity: 69
August 16, 2018, 10:18:27 AM
Now is the time! With the price of Ethereum below $300, investing in ethereum now will be a shrewd decision. The current downward trend in the price is as a result of market manipulation by the so called 'whales' whose activities will also lead to a future rise in price.

I think tha price under 300 woll be not too long and Etherium will show raising next month - so it is really good time to buy more now.
Activity: 44
August 15, 2018, 05:39:31 PM
I think so. At least I would certainly not discard the question of buying this cryptocurrency right now at the time of its instability.
Activity: 28
August 15, 2018, 01:43:14 PM
Today's rebound in the price of ETH and Bitcoin has whipped up positive sentiment in the crypto market. Although investing itself is a risky act, some risks are worth taking. I still think we'll see more fluctuations in the short term, but ETH has a positive long term outlook. I think it's wise to invest in it at it's current price
Activity: 28
August 14, 2018, 06:38:33 PM
Now is the time! With the price of Ethereum below $300, investing in ethereum now will be a shrewd decision. The current downward trend in the price is as a result of market manipulation by the so called 'whales' whose activities will also lead to a future rise in price.
Activity: 8
August 14, 2018, 06:18:57 PM
I would wait until the bear market is over and we see some price stabilization then get in. 😊
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
August 14, 2018, 06:15:46 PM
Hi guys,

with conditions like this we must use it well too. the current situation is indeed a lot of people who use it, so we need a lot of funds to invest well. because the investment requires quite a lot of funds.
Pages:
Jump to: