Pages:
Author

Topic: Is still Ok to invest in Etherium - page 95. (Read 9040 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 01:13:41 AM
If you are still ready to invest in bitcoin, why not in ETH ?
If BTC is gold, than ethereum is immediate silver.
ETH is the second best coin to invest after BTC.
ETH have potentials and its constantly increasing investments showing it.
Investors are showing confidence in ETH since last tow and more years, its volume is raising so do its price.
ETH is a better option than bitcoin. ETH is less volatile and its price is relatively low, so small investors can make good investment.
It’s a currency of future.  Shocked Smiley
Activity: 54
April 16, 2018, 10:48:31 AM
Good to have ETH on hand for investment opportunities, regardless of whether it goes down or up.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 10:46:45 AM
that's always be a good choice. eth is very popular and high demand in cryptocurrency. i think it will be good for long term invest.
Activity: 168
April 16, 2018, 09:59:47 AM
well this is old news ,etherium is very ok for investment is such a  flexible coin or u can check out otppay  currently on ico
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 02:34:35 AM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?
I think that too, now is the right time to buy ethereum, and I am sure that in some future time you will get a good profit

In the market and definitely sooner or later it will fly and also to be an investor, it involves risk. Because this is a good time to invest in Ethereum because the price is now growing
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
April 16, 2018, 02:18:21 AM
I think it is maybe the best time to invest in ethereum. Ethereum is a coin which has reached wonderful prices before, and after of the big dump, in my opinion, it is still giving a good buying chance. I think it is a really promising coin.
Activity: 149
April 16, 2018, 02:08:31 AM
I think the time for investment is right. Many people are now buying Etherium
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
April 16, 2018, 01:46:40 AM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?

You made purchases at a high price. but I think it's always logical to get ethereum. I do not think you'll be hurt in the long run. all new blockchain projects are the copy of ethereum.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
idap.io
April 16, 2018, 01:46:11 AM
ethereum is the right choice for long-term investing, I see the smart contract platform offered gives a lot of convenience and has been adopted by many projects
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
April 16, 2018, 01:44:40 AM
I think it's just a matter of time. How strong are we to hold it until the price rises and we get a profit. we invest for funds that may be in say the funds are cool and calm .. not in a hurry to wear
Activity: 230
Merit: 108
April 16, 2018, 01:31:22 AM
Yes because it is still safe to invest in Ethereum. Ethereum has its platform and pioneer in crypto like bitcoin.
It also has its own application and it has a good value in the crypto market. Besides of being more affordable of Ethereum, it is also profitable.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 11:18:41 AM
I believe yes, because Ethereum is winning with devs. Does it have problems? Of course, this is a brand new technology. Companies are choosing to use Ethereum though, and it's not even a hard decision. If 2018 is the year of the dapp then 2018 is the year of Ethereum
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
April 09, 2018, 02:02:26 AM
Yes because like bitcoin, Ethereum is still alive in the crypto market. Some traders are prefering to buy Ethereum for their trading because they believe that Ethereum is better than bitcoin.
Activity: 182
April 08, 2018, 02:30:10 PM
Yes this is the time to invest in ETherium because the great coin getting at cheaper price and it’s potential of growth is huge in this year. So you can blindly go for ETH
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 02:22:02 PM
This is the best possible time to enter ETH. ETH has touched the lowest support level recently. There are enough buy orders to sustain the price above $400 for ETH. The constant dump of at least 66% has brought the price to lowest support level. ETH being the major large cap coin with second largest market cap in cryptocurrency market will not die easily. ETH hosts so many ICO tokens that its utility is unlikely to fade away. It has huge potential of hitting the $1000+ levels in future too. Thus, entering it at this price for long term can be a good investment decision.
Activity: 87
April 08, 2018, 02:09:26 PM
In my opinion, the etherium is a good investment, especially now when prices for it have dropped, and in the future I think that it will bring a good profit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
April 06, 2018, 06:08:45 AM
I hope you didn't invest into Ethereum at that price as you would have bought at the top then. Although I would say now is a good time to invest that amount into Ethereum as it is at rock bottom prices right now and the price wont go much lower than this.

Right. That time was not the best one to make these investments. It is a very good period now to buy Ethereum - you will get the greatest profit in 2-3 years if you find patience and try to wait until it grows.
Anyway there are also many tokens on Ethereum, now I like BeEasy token!
Activity: 140
April 03, 2018, 01:42:10 AM
I think eth is one of the most promising coins. The rising price of Ethereum will continue but I doubt that it will happen rapidly. For experienced investors more attractive are the new undervalued coins. They can show very large growth rates.
Activity: 154
April 02, 2018, 10:32:29 AM
Ether is now sold at low prices, and therefore at this time it is better to buy and store until the market is better.
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
April 01, 2018, 08:02:53 AM
Investing in Ethereum is not just okay because right now is the best time to invest in Ethereum, while the market is still red and ETH are really deep, grab the opportunity to buy or invest because sooner or later ETH will rise again higher than it was.
Pages:
Jump to: