Pages:
Author

Topic: Is still Ok to invest in Etherium - page 91. (Read 9040 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
April 21, 2018, 05:41:53 AM
i think it's still convenient to invest in ethereum, you just have to wait sooner or later it will return to its maximum values ($ 1200) i believe by the end of the year
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 05:27:01 AM
I think Ethereum is still a good investment. However I cannot say for the life of me when the price will bottom out.
Activity: 139
April 21, 2018, 05:23:48 AM
You might consider buying them right now before it is fully recovered, you can get many.
Why do we agree all for you to buy ETH? Since trees progress of this coin is also unbelievable and most of the exchange has it on their list so you have your choice where to sell it someday.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
April 21, 2018, 05:20:04 AM
Obviously, yes. I think it’s a convenient time to buy some Ethereum. I’m pretty sure that it’s gonna rise from now on.. Eth is always a good choice.

now that the price is 550usd and its recovering , it is a good choice to invest in ethereum as it has a potential to rise like 3000usd. Speculations are it will rise to 3000-5000 usd. You can also check the previous prices, it grew bigger as years pass by.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
April 21, 2018, 05:08:04 AM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?

Lets think  a little, if we know that Etherium will be 1000$ + than its still good time to invest in it, if not better dont even try.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
April 21, 2018, 04:07:15 AM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?

Of course it is still ok to invest in Etherium, it will grow till 2000$.
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 04:03:48 AM
if in my opinion very ok once gan. because the price of etherium is getting better I believe if you invest in etherium agan will get a pretty big profit .
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
April 21, 2018, 04:00:50 AM
I think it is very good to invest at the moment because it will be very lucrative and the ROI will worth it for those who want invest in cryptocurrency but the only headache is how to identify the best coin to invest in.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 06:07:58 PM
Obviously, yes. I think it’s a convenient time to buy some Ethereum. I’m pretty sure that it’s gonna rise from now on.. Eth is always a good choice.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 20, 2018, 06:06:56 PM
Of course it is. Even if Ethereum drops in value it is still okay to invest on it. This is what we call dip buying in the cryptocurrency invesmtent where we buy more when the price is low because ut's easier to buy a whole coin when the price is droppimg instead of when the price is constantly rising. This is what kind of happened a few weeks ago and here is tge result, ethereum recovered drom its prixe losses.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
April 20, 2018, 06:02:03 PM
Investing in ETH has never been a bad choice, is the best and safest method of investing. If you managed to buy it at the price of $ 370, which was two weeks ago, then you were lucky.
I agree with you. Investing in ETH is a good choice for anyone, as this crypto is a very strong in terms of popularity and potential, for sure it will be the 2nd bitcoin one day. I will suggest investing in ETH now as the price is still low, when bitcoin will increase again, I am sure that eth will increase more so any investor will make a good profit from that.
Activity: 661
Merit: 509
April 20, 2018, 04:59:31 PM
Hi guys,

I hope you didn't buy at that time and bought when Ethereum was under 400 usd again. it was a good buying opportunity for everyone last month.
For me every ETH below 1k usd is still cheap.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 20, 2018, 04:58:07 PM
Hi guys,

investing in Ethereum gives us many benefits. other than that by investing we are able to raise the price of Ethereum for even higher. so with the high Ethereum price, we will get a pretty high profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 04:29:31 PM
Well in my opinion I would say it is never bad to invest in ETH and especially if you are thinking of a long term plan then it is a good call fr you because the price will surely recover and grow in the future
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
April 20, 2018, 04:26:36 PM
So far investing in Ethereum has never been bad call. Ethereum is one of the best coins all there and it is worth investing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
April 20, 2018, 04:24:23 PM
The price of ethereum has risen by as much as $ 1200 a few months ago. And along with the bitcoin, he also regressed. Now they are back together again. Ethereum will certainly rise, but if it does so against BTC, it will make a lot of profit for us. But if it only rises because Bitcoin is rising, the profits will be lower than the profit that can be deducted from Bitcoin. I trust the potential that Ethereum carries. I think it can go up to 0.5 BTC in the long run.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 04:20:04 PM
I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest?
It all depends what investment term is. If a year, then it is good to invest for 99 percents, if a month or two - it's risky. The price has increased on 200$ for a week and so far has not firmly entrenched itself but in any case, the ETH is a strong crypto and it will show minimum a pair of X in the future
Activity: 70
April 20, 2018, 04:04:08 PM
For those who did not buy Ethereum at the dip, now is the best time to do it. You may not get as much as you could have got, but still, it is okay while market is growing.
Activity: 53
April 20, 2018, 03:27:54 PM
Yes ETH is good to invest it second most best Coin after bitcoin. It may increase by this year end
Activity: 161
April 20, 2018, 03:22:44 PM
Hi guys,

still good to invest in Ethereum. because as we know Ethereum's ever-increasing development is great for investing. because the likelihood of profit received is also great.
Pages:
Jump to: