Pages:
Author

Topic: Is technical analysis useful? - page 24. (Read 2535 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 11:25:26 AM
Do you believe in the reliability of information obtained by technical analysis on crypto-currency market?
Technical Analysis is a math, do you believe in math?
right . Technical analysis will increase the success rate when investing in our market. For an inertial investor to be an investor based on technical analysis, the way an analyst analyzes will win.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
April 13, 2018, 11:11:31 AM
Analysis technical will be useful if it is supported by management of money and management of risk too, due to however the analysis technical is just the tools to prediction of the price and there are no indicators that gives signal buying and selling 100%, that is why need another support for our activity of trading to be sucessfull and getting constant profit from trading, without it, trading altcoins just will makes your money to be lost.
Yes technical analysis is good but it is not so easy, it require a good experience and is only possible if you have good study about the market, because no one can give such a perfect expectation about bitcoin price, If we personally do not have good experience in trading then we should get analysis some such experienced people who have spend a lot of time in studying bitcoin.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 11:12:29 PM
Yes very usefull for me because by know it we can decide which level price should be to buy and sell the coin. From technical analysis we will know also about overbought and oversold area, up trend and downtrend.
Exactly. Technical analysis is useful if you can use it smartly. Say for example if you go for chart analysis, you will be able to get buy and sell signal. You can easily understand the trend too if you have expertise.You can use news  of crypto market for trading.Thus you can trade smartly to generate profit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 11:03:53 PM
Do you believe in the reliability of information obtained by technical analysis on crypto-currency market?
Technical Analysis is a math, do you believe in math?
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
April 12, 2018, 06:58:09 PM
Yup, technical analysis is really useful. It is only useful to give you entry and exit positions as some of the other members have already said.
That part of the fundamentals in trading, we do analyze based on the information we gathered, but what's more important is the outcome.
We do not need to have the same method in trading, there are a lot of techniques that is not written in the book and we just discovered it on our own.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 03:41:44 PM
Yup, technical analysis is really useful. It is only useful to give you entry and exit positions as some of the other members have already said.
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
April 12, 2018, 03:09:07 PM
It is really useful - it only gives you entry and exit points tho, this is what its used for.
Activity: 144
Merit: 19
April 12, 2018, 03:04:18 PM
TA helps a lot in both long term and day trading. I can't overemphasize how useful it is.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 12, 2018, 01:14:02 PM

I think technical analysis seems very useful because with the technical analysis you can see where the price moves from the coin, not only that of technical analysis you can minimize the loss and increase the profit you can get, so learn a good way to analyze the coin in order to benefit very much.
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
April 12, 2018, 10:32:09 AM
Analysis technical will be useful if it is supported by management of money and management of risk too, due to however the analysis technical is just the tools to prediction of the price and there are no indicators that gives signal buying and selling 100%, that is why need another support for our activity of trading to be sucessfull and getting constant profit from trading, without it, trading altcoins just will makes your money to be lost.
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 10:27:49 AM
Technical analysis is very useful because we use that for making predictions of what will happen at the price of crypto or any tradable currency.

Indeed. And doing technical analysis isn't easy what it seems as it needs time and effort to learn this. It's actually a helping tool in every trader and without this we all like blind and useless while considering a lot of factors. Of course there's some that knows TA and they're fortunate for having this skill and doing great in trading and sharing information nor tips for those who can't.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 09:38:13 AM
Technical analysis is very useful because we use that for making predictions of what will happen at the price of crypto or any tradable currency.
Activity: 266
April 12, 2018, 09:10:32 AM
In trading, price is important factor. How the price is going up and down, what are the ending results these prices are making, what is the pattern that is being followed in increase and decrease, what the events are that are the reasons behind such high and low.  Technical analiz working good only with fundamental too . Don't use only technical becose it could get u hurt with some mistakes. Better to look every time how markets reacting and in what phase its now
Activity: 302
April 12, 2018, 09:10:12 AM
It once again shows how people aren't able to look through what's really going on in this market. Fud is only effective if applied in a market that is either going down already, or bound to go down in a matter of days. I do not really trust the information on market cryptocurrency. I believe to see firsthand how the market changes every time and it can be seen every day with self-understanding in order to have results and views that we can analyze ourselves to determine an accurate information
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
April 12, 2018, 09:10:05 AM
I don't still have this skill though because I am working on it. Nevertheless, I think it is an advantageous characteristic to possess because it allows a person to decide more logically and based on facts. Technical analysis is not only useful but also an important tool for decision making in trading. As far as I know this is the only thing use in trading because of its effectiveness
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
April 07, 2018, 02:56:44 PM
Technical analysis is very useful especially when you are really serious in trading and making it your source of income because Technical analysis will predict or guess the next price so that you can be ready to trade.
Technical analysis can only help you to some certain level, but the rest you just have to use your common sense. This is one market that can really just switch at any moment and I have gotten used to it over time. The market can just do whatever it likes and then you will see all those Technical analysis failing one after the other and one reason I have never at all joked with my stop loss. It is always better to keep it in play most of the time.

technical analysis is not a good way to make a decision,maybe it is useful but  i think the charts be wrote by big whale ,so there is nothing help for your trading.
You mean all the markets are highly manipulated ? Why you are not believing into fundamentals ? Even some whales are driving market directions, in real times, they cannot do that all the times. Hence we need to ignore fluctuations and must fish in a favoring tide.
Activity: 627
April 07, 2018, 11:27:13 AM
 technical analysis is not a good way to make a decision,maybe it is useful but  i think the charts be wrote by big whale ,so there is nothing help for your trading.
Activity: 350
April 07, 2018, 11:04:50 AM
I've seen a lot of forecasts and technical analysis and almost always they could not predict further price change on bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. I believe that crypto foreign Exchange market there are other rules. No one forecast and technical analysis can not predict that for example tomorrow will news about breaking some cryptocurrency Exchange or banning of a country cryptocurrencies, then, as a rule market will take in the fall. On value for money cryptocurrency great influence have the news about updated the project, about the upcoming hardfork, update software, the addition of coins on the new stock Exchange, etc.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 12:17:14 AM
I only trust technical analysis when the entire Cryptocurrency market shows signs of improvement and should not be trusted in technical analysis when the market shows signs of falling as it is time related psychology of investors and we can not predict anything. If they try to sell panic, all analysis will not make sense so only 30% trust in technical analysis.
Activity: 854
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
April 06, 2018, 10:52:50 PM
Technical analysis does not exactly predict the future of any market, but it can at least help us know a little bit of how the future market is going to be. Well I will still say that technical analysis is useful, but not 100% useful as many believes it is. But don’t just take my word for it, try to know read comments by others, cause I’m not perfect.
Yes, because any technical analysis is based on different thoughts and mind how he use or do a technical analysis and if you're a long time trader you will know its importance in just simple buying and selling at any dips must be more good to know how to do it. Every one has its own opinion and it might be wrong or right if you are open to all things you will be a great trader.
Pages:
Jump to: