Pages:
Author

Topic: Is technical analysis useful? - page 27. (Read 2535 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
March 09, 2018, 05:53:11 AM
When I just started trading I was amazed by all of patterns and indicators of technical analysis, but now I don't use it,  I realised that it is a double edge sword and all indicators shows direction with a time lag. I've never seen a person who made a fortune on technical analysis
Activity: 396
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 09, 2018, 04:11:00 AM
Do you believe in the reliability of information obtained by technical analysis on crypto-currency market?
Yes why not. Technical analysis is proven way back before until now it is very important to use in spotting the perfect time to buy and sell. More importantly it signifies the movement of the particular currencies along with the use of it. It has a lot of use though there is a needing of a good time to find some insight with your own idea analysis.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
March 09, 2018, 03:59:42 AM
Many believe that black swan events could also become more likely in cryptocurrency markets. Some of the reasons for this debate are the growing likelihood of government intervention and regulation. Combined with the unique composition of market participants and a knee-jerk sell-off, prices have fallen sharply. Especially now with the advent of cryptographic futures and differential contracts.

Inexperienced encryption traders do not fully understand because they have not experienced such a black swan event or market cycle. This can be very dangerous if you use margin trading to encrypt money.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 03:28:44 AM
Yes technical are very useful to trade as we come to know when to enter and when to exit
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 03:17:49 AM
Not really. It can be useful to have some insight about the major trends, but the market is so volatil and submitted to such impredictable changes (like pump and dump) that it is hard to predict how it will move.

You can easily find out what is going on and when there will be a coin or dump pump. if one has the analysis technique as a skill because it will be useful for activities such as trading. By analyzing the coin price movement and knowing the technicalities behind it
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
March 09, 2018, 02:38:58 AM
In trading on cryptomarket, a decision must be made on the basis of technical and fundamental analysis. Only technical analysis will help confirm the entry point to the market and point to a more favorable time for it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 01:46:19 AM
Ordinarily, without these investigations at any rate, there is nothing the dealer is doing than betting. Be that as it may, adhering to specialized examination alone won't generally do the trap. You need to consolidate such a large number of different examinations, similar to central, to have the capacity to settle on a decent choice in the market.
Likewise, every one of these does not by any stretch of the imagination mean anything as regardless it takes a considerable measure of balls to exchange crypto, so you must be extremely shrewd with your choices and know when to change your view about a market really snappy.
Activity: 528
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 03:21:56 AM
Do you believe in the reliability of information obtained by technical analysis on crypto-currency market?
Yes! The information that I get through the use of technical analysis is reliable. The reason why I can predict the price of the coin is because of the technical analysis.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 03:15:03 AM
I recommend using technical analysis just to influence your decision, but not blindly put your money according to it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
March 06, 2018, 07:44:34 PM
Technical skill are useful for taking right decision at right time. Technical skill help out to make prediction about the market,also make cost and benefit analysis as well.Technical skills encourage to buy and sell at right time and take rational decisions in complex situation.
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
March 05, 2018, 03:55:12 PM

I do not think technical analysis is enough to make decision in the crypto-world even though it may work in the outer world. I think it has to be combined with fundamental analysis in order to make a good judgment concerning cryptocurrencies.
However, even at that,  I think it still require a lot more than that to make decision as the price of bitcoin is very volatile. There are so many pumps and dumps even within a day.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
March 05, 2018, 03:37:01 PM
It is a common myth that technical analysis is only appropriate for short-term and computer-driven trading like day trading and high-frequency trades. The fact remains that technical analysis existed and was practiced even before computers were common. Analysts used to manually plot graphs and charts over days, weeks, and months to spot technical trends. Even today, traders use concepts like 20-day moving average (MA) crossing over 50-day MA for long-term investing.
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
March 04, 2018, 10:21:47 AM
Technical analysis is very helpful when u known how its work , if u dont known how its work or what to  do with that better dont use that and trade by that !
Activity: 238
March 04, 2018, 10:05:41 AM
Technical analysis is very useful and the best way to trade and the most important in trading you need to be familiarize with this analysis. You will check how’s market work and market pump and dump. TA is what I usually use in shorterm trading if you want longterm its fine but you beed to do resaerch to support your longterm goal you need fa for lingterm it takes time for FA but good reward but in TA its short term but more profitable if you can ride many times in trading so good luck.
Activity: 158
March 04, 2018, 09:29:36 AM
Technical analysis is very helpful especially when you really eager to earn money in trading because that's the key in trading technical analysis if without that you will trade blindly and don't know what your heading in through.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 04, 2018, 08:56:51 AM
TA is useful in determining short term trends I would say, I personally have little knowledge about Technical analysis because I hold coins for long-term and don't do day trading but all these successful traders I see on twitter with huge following use TA which shows how it's useful
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
March 04, 2018, 08:52:47 AM
Technical analysis does not work in the market of crypto-currency in full. The trading of crypto-currencies does not yet have a history of trading. But you need to know the basics of technical analysis you need to know. So that you could look at the graph of the coin and understand what's going on with the coin, that is, read the graphics.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 04, 2018, 08:46:55 AM
Yes technical analysis is very useful when you trade. Good trader rely with their TA all the time though its not going to be an assurance that it will be right 100% since the market can sometimes go in different direction.

Well of course it's useful but i don't think it's in a level where most experts claim it to be. Crypto is still largely moved by speculation because it affects the demand for it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
March 04, 2018, 08:06:48 AM
Yes technical analysis is very useful when you trade. Good trader rely with their TA all the time though its not going to be an assurance that it will be right 100% since the market can sometimes go in different direction.
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
March 04, 2018, 05:56:29 AM
the price is unpredictable, so  we can see the trend. but technical analysis is just a method that helps you so see the trend, but the price is aslo affected by news that we dont know.
Pages:
Jump to: