Pages:
Author

Topic: Is technical analysis useful? - page 5. (Read 2535 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 10:16:50 PM
Do you believe in the reliability of information obtained by technical analysis on crypto-currency market?
The next price action on the market is really hard to guess. So we should still use technical analysis to compare with our own analysis to make the right decision in this volatile stock market.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 07:54:50 PM
In some ways, technical analysis is very useful. But, we should not rely on TA only. We should also be aware of the Bad and Good news about Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. There are also other factors that affect the price not only TA and news.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 07:13:11 PM
Technical analysis is helpful because it can be  identify trading opportunities by analyzing statistics gathered from trading activity, such as price movement and volume But others has a different technique on how they can be successfull when it comes to trading. They focus on the factor on how they can get more profit.
Activity: 308
June 24, 2018, 05:47:08 PM
Do you believe in the reliability of information obtained by technical analysis on crypto-currency market?

Conducting your own research will give you more accurate information more than just believing into speculations, that's the reason why there are a lot of people who lose their profit, its because of fud that they immediately believe when it comes out.
Activity: 494
Merit: 120
In BTC we trust!
June 24, 2018, 05:45:08 PM
I believe that most of People use it, so if there are much enough people on the market it works really good Wink
On the others hand technical analysis is a grafical reflection of crowd's mood that was analysing for many years and many market. So i think that some times TA does not work only because we have not enough people in crypto or because of too impudent manipulations some times)
Activity: 196
June 24, 2018, 05:42:40 PM
I believe the reliability of technical analysis information cryptocurrency. With technical analysis, we can predict and predict where prices will move with various indicators.
Activity: 228
June 24, 2018, 05:23:51 PM
The only thing how I use technical analysis in my trading experience, is just asking for advice those guys who are familiar with it, lol Grin
Activity: 220
June 23, 2018, 04:59:26 PM
 I think it can be useful but only in the case if you are really familiar with it and you understand all this technique information and you're skillful in it. So personally for me it is not useful at all.
Activity: 159
June 23, 2018, 04:33:29 PM

You know I Tend To Go Deep in this topic but I have realised the amount of information that I need to learn in order to use technical analysis on cryptocurrency market, so I would bother just follow some predictions and signs then to study all of that.
Activity: 382
Merit: 104
❤️❤️❤️
June 22, 2018, 01:55:31 PM
Technical analysis is very useful for determining the price level against the market. However, for crypto, this option has become less necessary, since crypto has recently become very unpredictable
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
June 22, 2018, 01:31:01 PM

Yes, I do believe that information gathered from technical analysis are reliable. But make no mistake, I do not mean to say that they are accurate. They are not. They are good only to some extent but not to the point that they are 100% bull's eye. That will not happen, never. Technical analyses are as good as an educated and well-analysed guess. Either way, it is still a guess. The point is that there is higher probability with an educated guess than those that are simply bare guess.

This assuming of risk exist in all the businesses and therefore I am not considering it a risk because I know that, I know the knowledge of Bitcoin and other crypto market coins. I have never been busted and no one will ever bust if knowledge is here. The technical and expert analysis both are necessary to here and watch what is going on in the market. Keep updating about the market will result in making your decisions to the right direction.
Activity: 728
June 22, 2018, 11:50:23 AM
Technical analysis is necessary in basic level and it is better to know it. Not sure that there are so much profi TA traders in crypto, but a lot of traders pretending to be. We just have to remember that there is FA also.
Activity: 92
June 22, 2018, 11:22:46 AM
Technical analysis can not determine the success of the trader. But for those who know how to apply it, do not hurry impatiently I think the probability of success can be up to 80%
Activity: 392
June 22, 2018, 09:28:48 AM
although not sure you can determine its position but at least from your analysis try to know the position around the price. And I think analytical techniques are very important and can help you to see the right time to buy coins and sell coins
Activity: 173
June 22, 2018, 05:36:58 AM
I'm not sure if it's really useful, because I heard that there is a game or manipulation behind it. But at least with technical analysis, I can draw a straight line to determine the right moment to enter.
Activity: 46
June 22, 2018, 04:35:33 AM
Technical analysis can only be used as a part of a reference. It cannot rely entirely on technical analysis to make investment judgments. Market changes are not completely affected by technology, and depend on the volume of transactions.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
June 22, 2018, 03:53:25 AM

Yes, I do believe that information gathered from technical analysis are reliable. But make no mistake, I do not mean to say that they are accurate. They are not. They are good only to some extent but not to the point that they are 100% bull's eye. That will not happen, never. Technical analyses are as good as an educated and well-analysed guess. Either way, it is still a guess. The point is that there is higher probability with an educated guess than those that are simply bare guess.
Activity: 196
June 22, 2018, 03:43:14 AM
Surely, it is useful, if it wasn't, people would not spend a lot of time doing it Smiley There are great youtubers, explaining how it works, I am personaly interested in this technic.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
June 22, 2018, 03:18:05 AM
Yes, technical analysis is very helpful for trading, specially when you are trading in some major coins that has quite good volume. It is really helpful to do technical analysis, but using technical analysis, there is no 100% guaranteed.

I got a friend whose income is made all from trading he is not joining any campaign hes just a full time trader and he admits that he earn a lot from trading that is why he is focused on that, trading is not just a luck, you should know the market movement for you to earn positively.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
June 22, 2018, 02:53:14 AM
Yes, technical analysis is very helpful for trading, specially when you are trading in some major coins that has quite good volume. It is really helpful to do technical analysis, but using technical analysis, there is no 100% guaranteed.
Pages:
Jump to: