Pages:
Author

Topic: Is technical analysis useful? - page 9. (Read 2535 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 08:40:57 PM
I offen believe in the reliability of information obtained by technical analysis. But i combine with my predictions. Sometimes i think like sharks and imagine what to do.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 08:15:30 PM
From the little time I have spent trading crypto, I'd say I don't totally believe in technical analysis. The market is so volatile that it is very difficult to say what will happen next.
Activity: 73
June 12, 2018, 04:03:30 AM
In some occasion I do believe in technical analysis but before i will take any serious investment or trading decision i equally compared fundamental analysis to enable me make informed decision and conclusion.
Activity: 446
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 12, 2018, 03:13:49 AM
As my experience in the crypto market says, you can not be completely sure of anything. Whales have too strong influence on the market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 11:39:25 PM
not all analysis techniques can be just as good, you better be more careful. but it seems like analytical techniques can help determine the right time to buy and sell coins
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
June 11, 2018, 12:02:38 AM
Many people using technical analysis for trading daily. I think that must be useful, technical analytic is another method, an effective method, it is based on the form of the market which was happened before to make more specific predict. Of course prediction can fail sometime but at least, we have something to rely on. I would like to learn some

In reality, only a few traders use this technical analysis. They are still sure that their intuition and luck work much better, and this is their biggest mistake. Naturally, TA is always needed for a successful trading.
Nope I don't think so. I think expert traders do not just use intuition let alone luck only. they use many indicators in themselves in
order to gain greater possibilities for profit. so do not underestimate technical analysis dude. it is also very influential for trading results
Activity: 112
June 10, 2018, 11:42:09 PM
Technical analysis is very useful, it helps the analyst visualize the situation as well as the brief narrative of the happenings as well as grasp the nature and direction of things to be analyzed from which help us. Make the right decision for the investment
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
June 10, 2018, 11:36:21 PM
Do you believe in the reliability of information obtained by technical analysis on crypto-currency market?
Do you really think that cryptocurrency trader will use technical analysis if it is not useful? It is obvious that they are using technical analysis because it is useful tool. Even stocks and bonds traders are using technical analysis because of its benefits to traders.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 11:27:59 PM
Do you believe in the reliability of information obtained by technical analysis on crypto-currency market?

It is helpful. It is a useful guide to know where you will base your next move. But most of the time, it just really takes some powerful whales to set what they want. These whales ruin the purpose of technical analysis.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
June 10, 2018, 11:27:11 PM
Technical analysis is really useful tool that you can use in order to predict the price of the coin. I believe that most of the trader are using technical analysis because they are getting reliable information through the use of technical analysis.
Activity: 14
June 10, 2018, 09:20:23 PM
I've had countless times where my pretty lines drawn from longer timeframes have matched up perfectly and helped confirm trends
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
June 10, 2018, 06:40:39 PM
Based on my experience in crypto fundamental analysis works much better then technical do for long term investment.
Activity: 446
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 06:01:56 PM
it is more than useful, and if you are very introduced in trading you should know that without it, you are not going to a go anywhere without a good technical analysis.
Activity: 494
Merit: 120
In BTC we trust!
June 10, 2018, 06:00:49 PM
I agree with the most that TA is really useful in crypto. It can show you good points of enter and exit, because in fact it is a list of "rules" that is known by a lot of People and they act due to theese rules. Of course it could not predict the way of price every time correctly, because some "big guys" Who is moving our cheap market now, also know theese rules and try to deceive the most of humsters) so be accurate and use as much types of analise as you can
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
June 10, 2018, 05:48:58 PM
Using technical analysis only is not a good ways to make a decision. It should be compared and combined with fundamental analysis.

I think those analysis is just a supported tool only. Not more. The next price movement is really unpredictable.
I agree because we our the one can decide about to our funds. Technical analysis is just a tool to help us to decide but not always rely on it. In trading we are the one can decide to make a good profit.
I think technical analysis helps us to decide what is going to happen next it is a kind of skill if you will do it right then it will surely help you to identify breakouts and all possible moves. Most of traders use technical analysis because it is best tool to know when is the time to buy and when is the time to sell bitcoin technical analysis gives really amazingly nice useful information to us,
Yeah, the technical analysis help to show forth what will happen next in the cryptocurrency market but with the current situation of the market technical can not provide right prediction. Why the fundamental with the news way are the better way to make the right prediction .
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
June 10, 2018, 04:27:01 PM
Technical analysis will be a good thing for those who know more about this tool to make a profit than those who do not know investors who know technical analysis will benefit them to grasp the strengths. And they will have the advantage of making the transaction better
Activity: 252
June 10, 2018, 03:53:07 PM
Technical analysis is really useful in the crypto market we can predict the market direction first from bitcoin technical analysis and then recalculate about altcoins
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
June 10, 2018, 03:40:40 PM

For those newly traders they really need to study the market before investing, the best step is to know what is the stable price of the coin they are interested and from there they can start investing in order to determine if they will get profit or not.
If a trader acts according to all trading rules, then he is already a professional. The fact is that the newcomers use their starting capital at their own peril and risk, without even having a certain initial knowledge.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 03:35:40 PM

For those newly traders they really need to study the market before investing, the best step is to know what is the stable price of the coin they are interested and from there they can start investing in order to determine if they will get profit or not.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
June 10, 2018, 03:33:21 PM
I think the analysis technique is very important and can help you to see the right time to buy coin and sell the coin yes although not sure you can determine its position but at least from the analysis you are trying to know the position around the price.
Pages:
Jump to: