Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the Bitcoin Foundation behind the disappearance of Satoshi Nakamoto? - page 3. (Read 2736 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
I can guarantee this didn't happen because their isn't anyone in the group bright enough to figure out how to pull it off and not get caught. Karpeles couldn't "disappear" someone. He's still trying to figure out how his business disappeared (although, he can make a caramel latte disappear).
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
satoshi moved way from bitcoin way before the formation of the foundation, so un-foundation related, sorry to burst that bubble.

as for mtgox scammer, karpeles did run away from france as he had a court case related to fraud against him in france. thus he legged it. but this is also nothing to do with satoshi

I am focusing on the founders of the Bitcoin Foundation. They appeared to be working as a team prior to the incorporation of the Bitcoin Foundation. The incorporation of the Bitcoin Foundation is a mere formality in this story.

Why leg it it Japan? Shortly after Mark arrives in Japan and becomes involved with Bitcoin, Satoshi disappears. Why did Satoshi give Mark the ownership of the Bitcoin name?

Too many coincidences.

Xtib

You are spreading some conspiracy theories with no clue of what are you telling us about ...

Why leg it it Japan? Shortly after Mark arrives in Japan and becomes involved with Bitcoin, Satoshi disappears.

What means shortly in your opinion? Shortly is a day/week/month/year after?  

Smiley Reading this thread is not really funny IMO. I am getting nervous while reading such a trashtalking.

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
I doubt it he probably is on a yacht somewhere.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011
Monero Evangelist
Yeah, they killed him.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Conspiracy theories around bitcoin foundation are incoming Cheesy.

Based on fact that he haven't touched his bitcoins in long it shows that he might be dead (I hope he is not).

If someone would do anything to him, he would already turn bitcoins to fiat and leave on some nice tropical island.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
satoshi moved way from bitcoin way before the formation of the foundation, so un-foundation related, sorry to burst that bubble.

as for mtgox scammer, karpeles did run away from france as he had a court case related to fraud against him in france. thus he legged it. but this is also nothing to do with satoshi
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Satoshi Nakamoto is the true father of the Bitcoin movement to create a decentralized currency. After spending years working on his project he writes a paper describing the essence of a revolutionary new protocol.
Gavin Andresen aka Gavin Bell began working with Satoshi to optimize the protocol for the masses.

During this time another shady character, Mark Karpeles, uproots his life in France and decides to move to Japan and start an internet company. Why Japan? Shortly after he arrives in Japan Mark buys majority ownership in MTGox.  By that time MTGox is trading in Bitcoin and under Mark's control evolves into the world's largest Bitcojn trading platform.

But where is Satoshi Nakamoto? As the Bitcoin phenomena takes off we are told that Satoshi gives Gavin the alert key to the technology and somehow gives the rights to the Bitcoin name to a Mark Karpeles.

At least that is what we are told by Gavin and Mark. I guess we should take their word for it.

Satoshi Nakamoto subsequently disappeared never to be heard from again. Mark and Gavin founded the Bitcoin Foundation and have made millions leading and misleading newbies into a MTGox.

We now Know around 0.5 Billion dollars has disappeared. They seem to have a knack for making things disappear. Some call it transaction malleability...........What would you call it?

Xtib
Pages:
Jump to: