Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the crypto market really for anyone? - page 11. (Read 2382 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
October 25, 2018, 03:26:22 PM
I agree that the cryptocurrency market is not suitable for everyone. People want to earn money and do not think about the risks that the investor's activity entails. In other words, you can make a lot of money on cryptocurrency, but you should be prepared for the fact that you can lose everything.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 03:25:42 PM
Investing in cryptocurrencies is really very risky and it is not suitable for all people. Now is not the year 2009, when it was possible to buy Bitcoin without losing anything. The market is very volatile and unpredictable.
cryptocurrencies is indeed suitable for gan gan invest because it was safe and secure living factors of luck and how that person will know about the coins which have good potential for the future
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 25, 2018, 03:08:52 PM
Investing in cryptocurrencies is really very risky and it is not suitable for all people. Now is not the year 2009, when it was possible to buy Bitcoin without losing anything. The market is very volatile and unpredictable.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 11:58:02 AM
I think this market is not for everyone and that is why I do not usually recommend my friends or family to invest in cryptos, as it is well known that most people have a great aversion to risk and that is why traditional investment instruments still receive large amounts of money despite their stingy returns. And because of this usual risk rejection many newbies use to cry so much as soon as they suffer some loss in this market, because they never assume the great risk that crypto investments involve and believe that getting rich overnight is a simple and easy task.
Yes the crypto market is for everyone. You should invest in it for sure. Coins like Paragon, Stellar and Ripple are too good to invest in and you should go for them.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
October 25, 2018, 11:55:27 AM
Cryptocurrency uses should be for everyone but speculating on cryptocurrency price and investing in cryptocurrency based project might not be for everyone since is not everyone that can tolerate uncertainty in their lives!
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
October 25, 2018, 11:28:03 AM
I would say that the crypto market is not for everyone. Not all persons are prepared for the volatile nature of cryptocurrency market. Not everyone would take time to study the market and learn before investing. But they should be willing to learn about cryptocurrency and willing to rake risks.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
October 25, 2018, 10:32:05 AM
Crypto market is open to all who wants to join, learn and invest.  It is a volatile market, meaning extreme and rapid price swings, very risky for investments.  To combat this kind of market, one must be really knowledgeable and study the market trend  thoroughly.  Have  patience to wait for the right time to sell.  Be reminded always of this  saying,  "Invest only the money you can afford to loss."
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 25, 2018, 10:06:04 AM
I think crypto market is suitable for everyone. Only they need to learn before investing or trading crypto is very volatile market and they need to learn that.
Because in stock market people can earn or loss onlyt 5 10 percentage of money. But crypto is really different. If investors like risk they love crypto market.
Activity: 166
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 25, 2018, 10:02:57 AM
I suppose that people who doesn't have necessary skills will be happy here. Anyway everybody can try himself here and to understand is it so suitable or not.
Activity: 140
October 25, 2018, 10:01:46 AM
I think this market is not for everyone and that is why I do not usually recommend my friends or family to invest in cryptos, as it is well known that most people have a great aversion to risk and that is why traditional investment instruments still receive large amounts of money despite their stingy returns. And because of this usual risk rejection many newbies use to cry so much as soon as they suffer some loss in this market, because they never assume the great risk that crypto investments involve and believe that getting rich overnight is a simple and easy task.
not everyone was born to be a great and smart investor. your job is not turning people into crypto belief but pursuing it yourself. people tend following example rather than words
Activity: 532
October 25, 2018, 09:57:51 AM
This market is too risky for those people who are accustomed to living in peace and do not like to hurt their psyche. Only those who have iron nerves and good experience can really earn here.
Activity: 143
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 25, 2018, 09:56:28 AM
For everyone who wants to work. It it the main condition that crypto requests. In common this statement is true because it is easier to earn money in crypto than in the real life.
Activity: 255
October 25, 2018, 09:54:29 AM

For everyone, who is patient enough. You will not be able to make fast profits, because era of fast profits in crypto industry has come and gone. You need to remember it.
Activity: 420
October 25, 2018, 09:53:12 AM
Unfortunately, today the world still needs work and the world of cryptocurrencies is probably not for everyone, because many people are far from understanding computers. Therefore, I generally understand that cryptocurrency is not for everyone yet.
Activity: 182
October 25, 2018, 09:49:11 AM

I am fond of cryptos, while most of my friends are know about BTC only and they do not have any will to know more about the industy, because it may be too complicated for some people.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Velic Ecosystem
October 24, 2018, 02:31:18 PM
This is totally true, personally I do not introduce everyone I know, I only introduce the risk takers with a hunger for money making and I explain the risks involved to them, very few would carry on but I am proud of those who persisted till now.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
October 24, 2018, 02:18:29 PM
yes, it's made for stupids. There are a huge amount of them here.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 24, 2018, 02:18:26 PM
At this moment I don't really think that everyone can handle the crypto world. It is a little bit hard to understand the system. But most of us can.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
October 24, 2018, 02:16:00 PM
Why not? If a person is interested and he wants to know cryptocurrency, then it is possible. the main thing is to have a desire. also if you do the right thing, you can earn even more
Activity: 88
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 24, 2018, 01:44:39 PM
i  think  crypto  market  is  for  everyone  because  everyone  can  use can  understand  those  characteristics  only  with some  experience  or by  searching  so  there is not  a  big philosophy.
Pages:
Jump to: