Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the cryptocurrency market starting to improve slowly? - page 16. (Read 17493 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
Against the background of what was with the market last year, of course, it is beginning to improve, but this improvement is only in comparison with the worst 2018 year, we clearly expect much more progress
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Good evening, I want to hear your opinion about the crypto market lately. Has the market really improved? Then when is the right time to start a long-term investment? Thank you in advance.

Regards,

warrior.coins

It is worth investing only in major well-known projects. Projects that will not disappear tomorrow with your money. Yes, the market seems to look good. There is a chance that he will continue to grow.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
it could be that the crypto market is starting to improve but we can't be sure that it will rise and nobody knows when it will go up and down,and if you want long-term investment, maybe now is the right time because the price in the market tends to be stable.
the market is indeed slowly recovering over the course of a couple of months, someone is growing more, someone is less, and so far everything is tied to the price of bitcoin. Only single altcoins sometimes double.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
I keep invest on crypto every month

ETH, TEN,and STR become my focus.
If you afraid to trade in short term then just let the long term decide your fate.
As long as you believe and I do believe, Profit will come upon you
Activity: 868
Merit: 10
Current market conditions have not improved, besides that the price of coins has not yet seemed significant, but if you have high determination towards crypto there is still an opportunity to invest by buying several altcoins that you think are good, it is important to always be optimistic about any decisions that have been made or not panic when you see prices drop.
Activity: 565
BountyMarketCap
it could be that the crypto market is starting to improve but we can't be sure that it will rise and nobody knows when it will go up and down,and if you want long-term investment, maybe now is the right time because the price in the market tends to be stable.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
The fact that the market is not falling down is already good, as a rule, cryptovalbta either grows or falls. In our case, we have slow short turns of growth, which, unconditionally, encourages.
Activity: 272
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
Good evening, I want to hear your opinion about the crypto market lately. Has the market really improved? Then when is the right time to start a long-term investment? Thank you in advance.

Regards,

warrior.coins
The current market may have started to improve and the development of coin prices in the market is already good, so maybe this year it could be said that it is suitable for years of investment both long and short term with a good increase this year can also make many people benefit which started to rise in price.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
It could be a trap it could be sign of something good but for days now the market has held its price Eth and Btc. To me that's a good sign of market recovery.
Activity: 462
In past few weeks I 've a filling like in spring 2017 everybody talking about big gains and making "x". Thanks binance for reopening ICO's
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
I think yes. Bitcoin reached $ 4000. Other altcoin prices are rising. Therefore i can say, the current market continues to improve slowly. Also i think this rise will soon be faster.
Activity: 684
At this point, I see positive and neutral news and very little bad news, experience suggests that it is towards greening.
Activity: 280

Regards,

warrior.coins

I see that the market is starting to recover but at a slow pace
This is good because it opens the way for corrective movements
The rapid recovery can not be trusted because it is often left behind whales .

Okay, I almost agree with you. And indeed the market grows slowly, we must admit it. But are there other factors that will affect market conditions to increase and the price of altcoins? Thank you for description and your opinion.
Activity: 476
It should and it would be very absurd that it would go in the opposite way bearing in mind that huge companies like Samsung, Facebook and Google are showing their support on the blockchain technology. I just checked cmc and I saw btc passing $4k again so I really  believe that the bear market will be over soon.
Activity: 434
the market capital is increase, looks like the whale is get starting to invest in the market, now.
I really confidence about this.
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Well i can say cryptocurrency start to recover slowly. We can look the current price it raise day to day. But its not stable yet. I think it more times for cryptocurrency to shine again. Only people have a big patiance can survive with this situation.
Activity: 280

Regards,

warrior.coins

Yes it is moving slowly so slow that  I become very impatient, it takes a lot of time for Ethereum to get in the $200 level so I can at least make a small profit, same with Bitcoin it's been quite a long time that it is stick to $3900 level, this is level is a good to buy for long term investment.
Yeah, you right sir. It looks like bitcoin is increasing faster now, if we compare it with ethereum. Bitcoin reaches above the price of $ 4000, while ethereum is difficult to reach $ 150. This looks good for the crypto market situation in the past few days. Of course we have to wait patiently and also be calm. Thank you.
Activity: 1274
Market is in good position need some good entries like Bakkt etc for boosting up the crypto market and need stabilization. Hope after Bakkt and some other big companies market will come out from this bearish long long season.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112

Regards,

warrior.coins

It is, as long as there are new coins coming and as long as they promote new usage to the technology then it is an improvement. Also, there have been rumors about regulating crypto space, good news indeed. So if you want to start long-term investment, for me, today is the best time.
Activity: 1764
The market as it stood on the spot and still stands, if you will look closely, you can see how the market sometimes falls to a certain place and then after some time grows again to the same place from where the fall began. If there will be a market growth, then it is possible at the end of 2019 and then in 2020.
Pages:
Jump to: