Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the cryptocurrency market starting to improve slowly? - page 15. (Read 17493 times)

Activity: 817
Merit: 506
Currently, the crypto market has been kinda static with the market value of most coin within a particular range of prices. Due to this, investing in a coin under long term investment plan will not be very advisable. The current situation of the cryptocurrency market is good for short term investment not long term.
it is indeed quite good if we can see the potential of coins which are currently still low, we are involved in investing because also bitcoin has not yet increased so now it is also very suitable if we invest
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
The market comes to a stable state and I think that in 2019 there will not be more ups and downs.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
slowly but surely the market is starting to improve.
if you want to invest in the long term now it might be a good time to see the movements that occur in the market today.
the most important is how you choose a good altcoin to invest in the long term

Its already increasing slowly. This week, market cap value increase more than $6billions and bitcoin price reach $4000. I think its good sign for crypto for recovery and its a good time for buying and keep it for long term
Activity: 255
Merit: 12
Currently, the crypto market has been kinda static with the market value of most coin within a particular range of prices. Due to this, investing in a coin under long term investment plan will not be very advisable. The current situation of the cryptocurrency market is good for short term investment not long term.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
slowly but surely the market is starting to improve.
if you want to invest in the long term now it might be a good time to see the movements that occur in the market today.
the most important is how you choose a good altcoin to invest in the long term
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
If we look at the graph then it can be said that, and the strongest reason of course is the volume of transactions that continues to grow, I'm sure that this year can be better than 2018.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
It is a positive outlooks we've looking for, even that slow but it could be better that to see no improvements.
If it will continue to pumps it surely give some good insights where some investors will look back into investing crypto again.
Bitcoin is almost touching into $4k dollars and it sometimes to think that we are in the near bull runs.

I agree that a very important moment will be the jump over the $4000 resistance. If it works, further price increases should be easier. I think that the next level with which the BTC price will have a problem will be $6000. Now the most important thing is not to fall below $4000.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Good evening, I want to hear your opinion about the crypto market lately. Has the market really improved? Then when is the right time to start a long-term investment? Thank you in advance.

Regards,

warrior.coins
As i can see everyday there is a slow movement in rising in other cryptocurrencies but it is not stable as this moment , bitcoin is also slowly beginning to rise in value and we do kot know when it will starts to go rise significantly , and many people are waiting for the right time that cryptocureencies hoes high again in value. As of now it is the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies for a long term and choose the coins that is for a long term investments and can gain more profits.
Activity: 700
the market has not fully improved but is undergoing a periodic recovery process, at this time the price chart in the market shows green, if many investors return to buy coins then the price of coins in the market will definitely increase, hopefully the price graph in the market can continue to green
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
It is a positive outlooks we've looking for, even that slow but it could be better that to see no improvements.
If it will continue to pumps it surely give some good insights where some investors will look back into investing crypto again.
Bitcoin is almost touching into $4k dollars and it sometimes to think that we are in the near bull runs.
Activity: 1148
I do also hope crypto market would continue to improved. The recent status of the price as we have seen is starting to increase. Their is the tendency price will really increase in the coming months so I am just being positive about the cryptocurrency market stands.
Activity: 377
Merit: 1
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
Crypto can recover but runs slowly, and of course, it must go through a long process. This is quite interesting because with this low condition we can invest in a lot of Altcoins that we can rely on. The market sometimes looks pumping even though it's not too high but can have a positive impact.
Activity: 630
https://www.cd3d.app
the market has really improved compared to last year, I check the market every day and I often see green markets rather than red, of course this is a good improvement because throughout 2018, starting from Q2 I only found the market red but now when there is a slight decline the market will quickly turn green again and this indicates that the market is stable and is just waiting for a trigger to make bullrun
Activity: 336
Good evening, I want to hear your opinion about the crypto market lately. Has the market really improved? Then when is the right time to start a long-term investment? Thank you in advance.

Regards,

warrior.coins

After the start of ICO placement on major exchanges, market recovery began, many investors began to invest in new projects and this is very good. Market growth will have a good effect on everyone.
Activity: 630
you have probably hear this "buy now or regret later" which is i think fits on the market condition because the price of Bitcoin and some strong coins is not getting any lower so it seems that the bottom of this bearish market has come to its end and it is now a good time to refill our wallet while the coins are cheap.
Activity: 574
I think that so far, the cryptocurrency market begins to improve, as market capitalization Tara the money it has not appeared. Prices are rising in the same range.
Activity: 1183
Against the background of what was with the market last year, of course, it is beginning to improve, but this improvement is only in comparison with the worst 2018 year, we clearly expect much more progress
why always you try to create a comparison between the current rate with the year after crypto was toucing its ATH? it's not fair for me and you must try to compare crypto with the rate before ATH was coming and it should be around early 2017 or even 2016
copper member
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
Obviously from what we are seeing, the volume in coinmarketcap has started to increase that means there is actually improvement unlike some days ago. We really wish the market gets better.
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
I think the overall sentiment about the market now is positive though many are still reluctant to put more money into cryptocurrency. If this positive trend continues, it will lead to more stability and in the long run bring new money into the market thereby leading to bull-run
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Sometimes, with a total overview, the market and  who invest Enormously, will surely sick if their asset would still in recession. all right, there are a lot of details, but I strongly believe that the market will be back to the subsequent peak from now till 2010.
Pages:
Jump to: