Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the day trading profitable ? - page 16. (Read 12231 times)

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
June 05, 2019, 06:47:39 PM
I am prepared myself for trading. But i need some suggetions from here. There are many way for trading in cryptocurrency. But i need correct one which is profitabe. I am prepared myself for day trading. Is it profitabe?

It depend on you, bro. With newbie, i suggest buy top 10 coin in coin market cap and hold for a long time. Or if you want to learn trading, let start with small amount first. Cheers !
It is true that trading depends on how you do it because of something you do when trading will give you financial fortune, traders must be able to patiently control their emotions and not be easy to panic.
I agree.Learn to trade for profits and not with emotional satisfaction.Of course once you day trade,make sure you are knowledgeable enough not just on the coins you are trading but also to the crypto market because its price might suddenly go sideways without any notice so atleast you are able to make a back up on it.
Activity: 1189
Merit: 251
June 05, 2019, 12:19:38 PM
I am prepared myself for trading. But i need some suggetions from here. There are many way for trading in cryptocurrency. But i need correct one which is profitabe. I am prepared myself for day trading. Is it profitabe?

It depend on you, bro. With newbie, i suggest buy top 10 coin in coin market cap and hold for a long time. Or if you want to learn trading, let start with small amount first. Cheers !
It is true that trading depends on how you do it because of something you do when trading will give you financial fortune, traders must be able to patiently control their emotions and not be easy to panic.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
June 05, 2019, 05:48:10 AM
No longer, days for day trading have started to weaken. Unlike before, the volume and coin options are limited to that, but nowadays, more and more coins are added by decreasing trading volume making day trading very unprofitable. Even most people will take a risk for loss instead of being patient.
So happy I have one mate to agree that the number of coins we have in the market has really decreased the concentration of trade volume on any particular coin we wish to trade. If not for the too many coins we have, I am sure coins like Bitcoin, ethereum and lots of coins in the top 20 would have had more than the trade volume they have now and also have more than the value they have presently.

investors whom we have always advise to diversify will also no longer pic a particular coins to concentrate an invest in, but would rather share their investment within 3  or 4 other investment, and thereby limiting their volume increase.
Activity: 262
Merit: 12
June 05, 2019, 05:10:32 AM

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
June 05, 2019, 04:57:51 AM
Day trading is very profitable but it is very risky to do so and very stressful because you are over watching the market price 24 hours a day just to monitor the price of the coins that you had. I think OP you are luck of knowledge to handle the day trading you must have deep research first before you go in the battle of trading. Trading is not an easy especially if you don't have experienced it might be a loss you fund.
True, the best in day trading is you can see the market price and you have a timing if when to sell. But if you want to have a good profit just have a best strategy when it comes in day trading, and its an easiest way to earn easily profit that it dont need to wait for a long time.
Indeed its very profitable but very stressful when you miss the opportunity to sell because you holds too long, stressful because the price predictions are different from your expectations, prices don't go up after you buy. daytrading have big risk you need a lot of time allocation to analyze the market, monitor in all day, you have to be ready  in mind and yourself in trade
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
June 05, 2019, 03:46:26 AM
Everyone have different opinions about day trading. Since you are new on crypto-currency trading you have to learn more and I think day trading will be difficult for you. You should know most important thing, "you can't gain always on trading even on day trading". You should have enough patience for trading. I think middle term like week or two week trading would be profitable for you. So you could acquire few more knowledge about trading. Then you can take risk for day trading as well. Obviously you should do your own diligence before trade any coins.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
June 05, 2019, 01:58:31 AM
Tools are there for you and it's definitely profitable but lossing is more likely for amateurs, just look at the votaility on BTC and the even higher alts,  combine with more margins and futures, you can definitely make BTCs in days but I figured not much individuals can do it alone and some degree of luck is involved
I think day trading is pretty profitable because I have been listening to stories about day trading Bitcoin and people have been making pretty good money. You can make pretty good money by day trading your coins. If you have Bitcoins, you should at least HODL them till the market is a bit more high and only then you might be able to make money which will be more than what you might make in day trading.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 04, 2019, 01:34:35 PM
Of course it can be profitable, whether it's day trading or long-term trading if we do it well and are full of careful consideration then you will benefit. But if you plan to trade in the day you must be ready to use each pump and dump it on each coin.
You mean if you choose good coins for longterm investments, as choosing a good coins for daily trading. Not every coin have potential to worth more in the future, like not every coin fluctuate enough on daily basis to be able to make some profit.
What is better is hard to say, each of us have different set of skills. I`m longterm trader, after I lost a nice amount of money in daily trading, and when I tried longterm and made a lot of profit, I found out what is better for me. People should try both and find what is more suitable for them and what is profitable for them and their skills.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
June 04, 2019, 01:10:20 PM
Of course it can be profitable, whether it's day trading or long-term trading if we do it well and are full of careful consideration then you will benefit. But if you plan to trade in the day you must be ready to use each pump and dump it on each coin.
Activity: 560
June 04, 2019, 12:52:15 PM
Day trading is really very difficult for newbies. It is not a great choice. Technical analysis is not correct at the moment. In the crypto market, you need more attention to fomo. Look forward to good news from reputable CEOs, then buy coins at low prices and sell at higher prices.
It is the easiest and best strategy for newbies.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
June 04, 2019, 11:20:26 AM
Day trading is very profitable but it is very risky to do so and very stressful because you are over watching the market price 24 hours a day just to monitor the price of the coins that you had. I think OP you are luck of knowledge to handle the day trading you must have deep research first before you go in the battle of trading. Trading is not an easy especially if you don't have experienced it might be a loss you fund.
True, the best in day trading is you can see the market price and you have a timing if when to sell. But if you want to have a good profit just have a best strategy when it comes in day trading, and its an easiest way to earn easily profit that it dont need to wait for a long time.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 582
"CoinPoker.com"
June 04, 2019, 03:51:14 AM
It is profitable, if it wasn't profitable you wouldn't see anyone wasting their time with it. But that doesn't mean that there are no people who are losing as well, cause there are lots of people who lose every day, and only a few are making profit from the loss that are made by others. Some people are making loss but they still can't quit, cause they feel they will get good at it one day. My advise is that if you're already into day trading and you are not what you expected, then you should take a break. If you feel like you're meant to be part of it, then you should study and understand how it works.
Activity: 826
June 04, 2019, 03:04:02 AM
for beginners I suggest placing the main fund on a long-term investment. and use a small portion of your funds for daily trading. Daily trading has a greater risk, but if we have skills, it will be profitable
Activity: 338
Merit: 10
StartFi
June 04, 2019, 02:48:21 AM
A lot of traders earn through day trading, so we cant say that it is not profitable. It seems to me that this is one of the easiest strategies.
I don't think it's as easy as you think. Getting money from someone else's bag to your pocket is a problem and it requires a lot of analysis and thinking. Trading in a day often brings a lot of fatigue and you can even be stressed.
Therefore, I do not support trading every day. Please buy low and sell high, but only in potential altcoins. Don't force yourself to work all the time and sometimes the market doesn't look like what you expected.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
June 04, 2019, 02:32:00 AM
If your intend to being a profesional trader who can do day trading with profit consistent then you have to get rid of something that you might thing is not important. Because in the trading field you have to understand many ways but if you don't you will confuse when you find a market situation than you never seen before. It will be good if you learn all trading science even trading forex science it will be good sometimes. So as you will have a ton of theory and you will calm when you find any market situation.
copper member
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
June 04, 2019, 02:11:44 AM
Since you seem to be a starter i suggest that you stay away from day trading for now, not that it is not profitable and you can't make good money from it but it really requires a lot of market knowledge and a lot of analysis and making the right choice at the right time, you should start at just regular trading and probably try to trade bitcoin since its probably the easiest and after a while when you think that you have a basic knowledge and you made successful trades multiple time than you can expand to other ways of trading including day trading.

Best advice on this so far. Start small and simple, incrementally taking marginal risk at a time. 
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
June 03, 2019, 06:05:39 PM
A lot of traders earn through day trading, so we cant say that it is not profitable. It seems to me that this is one of the easiest strategies.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 03, 2019, 05:59:49 PM
Of course it is profitable. I use day trading and I can say with confidence that it brings profit. The main thing is to organize your time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
June 03, 2019, 05:53:49 PM

Day trading is really profitable, and it is very effective whether you are using it for Forex and Bitcoin/crypto trading.
But you should full of knowledge and well verse on this things anyway. Because it maybe profitable but can also put your
capital in danger if you will be neglectful were it can lead you into a situation to be wreck as well.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
June 03, 2019, 05:25:39 PM
It depends on your strategy and how you control your emotions. Most of the trader lose  money because of emotions and sentimentality. To be a good day trader, you trade objectively and do not over-trade (trading fees would goble up your money).
Pages:
Jump to: