Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the day trading profitable ? - page 18. (Read 12231 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 111
June 02, 2019, 06:59:34 AM
I am prepared myself for trading. But i need some suggetions from here. There are many way for trading in cryptocurrency. But i need correct one which is profitabe. I am prepared myself for day trading. Is it profitabe?
yes definitely day trading will be more useful for the people who want to get the profit in his daily life and frequently once he entered into day trading he definitely had the money in his hands each and every day with a profit but the work pressure is definitely increased in this trading.
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
June 02, 2019, 03:21:50 AM
When day trading just know that your entries are not everything.

Don’t forget:

Risk management
Trade management
Position sizing
Emotional control
Exits

Are also very important if you want to be a good day trader
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
June 01, 2019, 11:32:47 PM
No longer, days for day trading have started to weaken. Unlike before, the volume and coin options are limited to that, but nowadays, more and more coins are added by decreasing trading volume making day trading very unprofitable. Even most people will take a risk for loss instead of being patient.
Right said, now a day price is getting change continually so we will have to find best time for day trading, now in market so many new traders are getting in but for them it is not good to trader for day because in trading we need allot of knowledge and time to spend, in short it is full time job so those who can afford, day trading has allot of income but needs you to learn until to its best otherwise I prefer long term trading.

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
June 01, 2019, 08:06:11 PM
Being profitable does not depend on an exchange, and there is no trading sites for newbie only, we are all welcome in a trading sites whether new or not as the more they increase their users, the more profit they have.

I think you better study trading first, don't get too aggressive when you still lack knowledge.

I tell you, day trading is not easy as you think.
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
June 01, 2019, 06:14:33 PM
Being profitable doesn't come from day trading or long term holding. Its in our strategy on how to choose where to invest and being updated to all the what's and why's of the coin. There are days we consider red and green. We must be able to identify what to buy and when to sell to really earn.
Activity: 158
Merit: 1
June 01, 2019, 06:11:59 PM
I am prepared myself for trading. But i need some suggetions from here. There are many way for trading in cryptocurrency. But i need correct one which is profitabe. I am prepared myself for day trading. Is it profitabe?

before entering the world of trading you must first learn the techniques that exist in trading because without this knowledge I think it will be very unconscious which results in large losses.
In trading profits and losses exist, because not all must profit
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
June 01, 2019, 02:21:53 PM
No longer, days for day trading have started to weaken. Unlike before, the volume and coin options are limited to that, but nowadays, more and more coins are added by decreasing trading volume making day trading very unprofitable. Even most people will take a risk for loss instead of being patient.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
June 01, 2019, 01:19:08 PM
Yes, it is profitable as well as risky. I will suggest you learn trading first. There are dos and don'ts of trading you need to be aware of.

Don't trade with amounts you can't afford to lose.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
June 01, 2019, 05:27:52 AM
Well, if you are good at what you are doing then everything is profitable. If you are good at day trading you can profit from day trading, if you are good at long term investors then you can profit from long term investment. All you need to profit is to be good at it. How you become good at it ?

Well, you research on how to be a good day trader, you follow good day traders that profits, you pay for subscriptions and books and follow them religiously. After all of that you will still not be great at it, maybe decent but not good yet, because you need to trade and practice what you have learnt to become good, do that and in the end you will be good. Experience beats wisdom every single time, you can theoretically know everything about day trading but without trading yourself you will not profit.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
May 31, 2019, 07:36:00 PM

whatever way you want to do in trading must have a risk but when you have a strategy and experience the risk can be avoided and turned it into an advantage. day trading is a way where you have to have a lot of time and at least you have the skill to analyze each movement by observing the candle on the chart
Activity: 526
Merit: 100
markaccy.io
May 31, 2019, 07:29:08 PM
I trade in latoken with small capital. the coins that I hold are Fuel and Cryp so far I have successfully carried out daily trading. despite the small profits but it's exciting

That is the best way to trade the coins without any stress because most of the people will invest high amounts into trading and after investing suddenly the price of a coin will drop and this makes them think negatively about themselves. Before investing we have to plan them perfectly and it should affect our family needs.
that is how I get money with great fun. I don't want to be stressed by crypto trading like most traders. Their enthusiasm then sank with loss. For me trading is the art of accepting loss and still trying to make a profit.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
May 31, 2019, 04:55:37 PM
daily trading depends on what coins you want to choose for trading, because right now if you choose coins that have great potential I feel to grow and get profits on a daily basis will be realized and that is not difficult.
Yes. Day trading is more risky compared to long term trading because you have to monitor closely the market so you will be aware on the price movement of the coins you had invested. It's best to trade with bitcoins and ethereum because they are both potential coins and their prices will surely grow in time.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
May 31, 2019, 03:11:05 PM

If it were not profitable, people would not deal with it. Certainly, you have to be a real professional. As you are asking this question, you are not. Thus, better to not deal with it: making mistakes, you can lose much very fast.
Activity: 936
Merit: 100
May 31, 2019, 02:49:09 PM
daily trading depends on what coins you want to choose for trading, because right now if you choose coins that have great potential I feel to grow and get profits on a daily basis will be realized and that is not difficult.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
May 31, 2019, 01:14:47 PM
It actually depends on the trading skills you have and how to use that trading skills to buy any assets pairs at the right time and also taking the advantage of little volatile and sell at the right time. DAY trading is highly profitable and to me it is far profitable than long-term or hedges trading, it is very risky no doubt than both the long-term and hedge but if you can become expert in trading and gotten enough knowledge on when to get in and get out you will become one of the richest traders.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
May 31, 2019, 12:23:56 PM

In my views, trading is actually profitable while done long term. There were many examples I've been a part of. But even in this mid to long term strategy, you need to set your targets and even better, you need to know when to exit.

I'm giving you a very small list of channels/groups I follow over telegram:

@blockchainwhispersbaby
@tradingcryptocoachbackup

And last as well as the best one - @CryptonaticA

This guy actually won a championship held over Blockchain Whispers, got 1 BTC and you know how much did he make with his investment and signals alone except the winning amount? 1350% which means a 13.5x return in just 1 month.
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
May 31, 2019, 09:25:15 AM
If you want to do day trading, you should keep in mind a lot of thinking about the market. Where every time the market is moving. It is a true idea that you will lose lots bt doing day trading If you have not much more idea about chart analysis. Only they can make good profit in day trading, who are must know market analysis, they will have to understand the chart, otherwise they will lose many.
copper member
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
May 31, 2019, 09:13:37 AM
Day trading is arguably the riskiest way of trading. Day traders trade a lot, for marginal profits per trade. That's very aggressive. It means lots of transaction costs from spreads and charges for little returns at a time. It also implies you have a high risk of being stopped out of trades more times than say a swing trader, or a position trader. Evidently, you will need a lot of capital and guts to remain profitable as a day trader.  

Anyway, different personalities trade differently. Start with knowing your personality, then you'll have the right approach to trading crypto or anything floated in the markets.    
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
May 31, 2019, 09:12:50 AM
Believe it or not, I've trade with bitcoin over 5 years and IMO , it was the best cryptocurrency I'm ever know.

When the time to purchase ?
When it decrease almost 50-75 % and you can try to hold it at least 6 months
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
May 31, 2019, 08:57:01 AM
Of course day trading is profitable. Any strategy will be profitable if you can manage it good. At first maybe learn how is day trading, long term trading and use what really fit for you. Because some people not fit with day trading even it is more promising.
The reality says that not all person is fit into a certain thing as we have an individual wants and goals in our life. We are different from each other and so we never expect that one of our kids will be like us in the future. The same thing will happen into trading, it only is profitable if we are capable of it and have working on it. 
Pages:
Jump to: