Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the end near for ripple ? - page 4. (Read 1243 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
March 30, 2019, 03:16:19 AM
We dont need to worry,same as them i have a little investment in ripple,and if the ripple was not accepted and overridden by token of JPmorgan, i think it will not affect the popularity of ripple same as it price.

XRP is very popular coin and having big market cap value. Beside traded in many reputable exchanger, daily transaction volume of XRP very big and its very liquid coin compare many altcoin in market. Its good time for buying XRP if we considering peak price at $3
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Student Coin
March 30, 2019, 03:10:00 AM
We dont need to worry,same as them i have a little investment in ripple,and if the ripple was not accepted and overridden by token of JPmorgan, i think it will not affect the popularity of ripple same as it price.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
March 30, 2019, 02:22:19 AM
All this can be considered only the beginning of all this beautiful theater that we are seeing today. I think that today we are only working to improve the position in relation to XRP, on the contrary, because we constantly speak on these topics.

End does not seems to be near as in between XRP in 2018 was totally dead and not much was looked into it. But in the end of the year 2018 XRP started to boom again and investors started investing back again this coin and now we can see some movement keep on happening and people have still interest in this coin.

Perhaps its because in binance, XRP become one base currency for altcoin pairs. Ripple coin is good i think but its different with ripple network and i think its not related. But XRP have huge community and many fans. Perhaps in near future, XRP price could reach $3 again
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
March 30, 2019, 01:44:50 AM
All this can be considered only the beginning of all this beautiful theater that we are seeing today. I think that today we are only working to improve the position in relation to XRP, on the contrary, because we constantly speak on these topics.

End does not seems to be near as in between XRP in 2018 was totally dead and not much was looked into it. But in the end of the year 2018 XRP started to boom again and investors started investing back again this coin and now we can see some movement keep on happening and people have still interest in this coin.
Activity: 658
March 30, 2019, 01:30:34 AM
What programs or projects are said by some experts in the block field to provide appropriate information that they want to work with parties who have long wanted to advance the welfare of each project that will be worked on by the players when this really becomes a consequence in the bank own
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
March 30, 2019, 01:08:25 AM
Since I came on this forum, I have tried to read and understand the top 10 tokens on coinmarketcap
But today I want to talk about ripple

I have believed ripple to be a banks token, and they have couple of agreements with banks too
Making good progress.

But with JPMorgan creating a stable coin to be used internally for banking purposes and faster transactions; what happens to ripple ?

Anyone can enlighten me further the consequences of banks creating their own Blockchain, ignoring ripple??
As far as I understand, stable coins cannot be compared with the usual cryptocurrency, in particular, with ripple. They have completely different tasks and functions. Therefore, I think that ripple does not threaten anything. This coin will continue to develop. In addition, banks are quite conservative in their choice. Without good reason, they will not switch to using another coin.
Activity: 602
March 30, 2019, 12:54:02 AM
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
March 30, 2019, 12:47:13 AM
I understand why ripple was being ignored after JPMorgan's coin was created. But it will not easily the end for ripple. After the huge dumped beloe $.30 last time, there are some speculations that ripple will reach $1 and above this year 2019. It's just that, ripple should gain some good reputations to widespread it to get more investors.

I agree, Ripple will somehow devise a plan to catch up with the current trend.  They will definitely develop a partnership with more companies and they have the fund for it.  I am not a fan of ripple but watching how it strategize its place in the market, I know they can overcome their current struggle.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
March 30, 2019, 12:42:14 AM
I understand why ripple was being ignored after JPMorgan's coin was created. But it will not easily the end for ripple. After the huge dumped beloe $.30 last time, there are some speculations that ripple will reach $1 and above this year 2019. It's just that, ripple should gain some good reputations to widespread it to get more investors.
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
March 30, 2019, 12:31:41 AM
Not yet, I'm sure the ripple will still survive, this coin still has good potential, the ripple is also a lot of supporters and surely in the future the team involved in this ripple will make these coins grow even better
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
March 30, 2019, 12:10:07 AM
Ripple will still stand and dominate the stable coins no matter what project that brought another stable coin into the market. JP Morgan creating a stable coin for internal use within the banks will not defeat ripple but rather creating an avenue for ripple to be pump by it team.

Who knows, I always see the possibility that stable coin will take over ripple, they are both centralized so they can compete.
Banks that creates stable coin can make it useful with other banks also, and they can easily convince since they are in the same industry.
Activity: 74
Merit: 2
March 29, 2019, 11:05:17 PM
Ripple is one of the very promising altcoins, it has a large capitalization, it ranks 3rd coinmarketcap. Ripple has the advantage that it is accepted by many banks and used in the transaction. I believe in the future the ripple will grow strongly and bring more money to investors. However, currently the market is facing many difficulties, the price of the ripple is very low.Ripple is also set to partner with more European and Latin American banks which might help promote both XRP and Ripple’s payment technology. These developments could lead, to big price rises in the XRP token price as the predictions stated above. So this means, the Ripple price prediction should go the positive way. You can convert XRP to BTC from CoinSwitch at best rates.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
March 29, 2019, 06:35:14 PM
Ripple will still stand and dominate the stable coins no matter what project that brought another stable coin into the market. JP Morgan creating a stable coin for internal use within the banks will not defeat ripple but rather creating an avenue for ripple to be pump by it team.
Activity: 630
https://www.cd3d.app
March 29, 2019, 06:20:12 PM
I believe that in the end the stable coin will control most transactions that occur in this world but without dropping the price of large coins such as bitcoin and ethereum because even though bitcoin will not be made into the world currency but bitcoin will still have high value because bitcoin will act as gold digital while ethereum will continue to have high value because the platform and smart contract continue to be used
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
March 29, 2019, 06:10:16 PM
It's been a while I received any strong update on ripple. Although, I know there will be update, but it might not come so soon.
The team might be planning for something big, but wears yet to receive any.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
March 29, 2019, 05:49:31 PM
Since I came on this forum, I have tried to read and understand the top 10 tokens on coinmarketcap
But today I want to talk about ripple

I have believed ripple to be a banks token, and they have couple of agreements with banks too
Making good progress.

But with JPMorgan creating a stable coin to be used internally for banking purposes and faster transactions; what happens to ripple ?

Anyone can enlighten me further the consequences of banks creating their own Blockchain, ignoring ripple??
I would rather choose Stellar Lumens coin which seems to be more decentralized (no freezing coins from Ripple team) and transparent. Also with the big parnership with IBM I can see bigger potentional in next development in this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1210
March 29, 2019, 05:18:27 PM
Ripple is obviously one of the beat altcoins, not in terms of price though. The team have built a very strong community and all seems to be going on fine with it. I do not think that will be the end of ripple.
because large communities will greatly strengthen the project even though market conditions or projects are not good because large communities will always support projects by increasing volume and transactions because they also do not want their coins to die.
so I believe if the riplle will continue to grow.
Activity: 690
Merit: 12
There are consequences for every action
March 29, 2019, 05:11:15 PM
I think ripple is a very strong project. It seems to me that it will exist for many years. I believe in the success of this project.

Yes from recent reviews
Ripple had maintained a strong stance and didn’t dump even with lots of fud around
Showcases the depth of the token
Activity: 432
March 29, 2019, 05:10:37 PM
Ripple is obviously one of the beat altcoins, not in terms of price though. The team have built a very strong community and all seems to be going on fine with it. I do not think that will be the end of ripple.
Activity: 364
March 29, 2019, 04:54:36 PM
I think ripple is a very strong project. It seems to me that it will exist for many years. I believe in the success of this project.
Pages:
Jump to: