Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the end near for ripple ? - page 9. (Read 1243 times)

Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 19, 2019, 03:37:31 PM
I my opinion this is a difficult short-term analysis, but maybe impact XRP deals once JP Morgan has had the guts to create your project. If this project succeeds, it'll encourage other banks as well. It's necessary to take into account the people behind XRP and its community, I don't know the team and particularly have no interest in XRP, but their community is strong. This can not be despised, after Bitcoin, XRP has one of the largest communities and supporters.
Ripple doesn't have a strong community. I believe that those people who believe in ripple as in a promising asset - they just don’t understand what kind of a coin it is and why it is needed at all. it is a dummy. just a manipulative tool. it's time for him to die
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
February 19, 2019, 03:32:29 PM
I my opinion this is a difficult short-term analysis, but maybe impact XRP deals once JP Morgan has had the guts to create your project. If this project succeeds, it'll encourage other banks as well. It's necessary to take into account the people behind XRP and its community, I don't know the team and particularly have no interest in XRP, but their community is strong. This can not be despised, after Bitcoin, XRP has one of the largest communities and supporters.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
February 19, 2019, 03:30:38 PM
Ripple is not going to die, because it is a great investment instrument. The team is developing its project and is already slowly integrating it into masses by partnering with banks all over the world. It is just the beginning for ripple.
I consider this project a very strong bridge between cryptocurrency and the banking system. I think that this project has a really great future and deserves all the possibilities for existence, since the cryptocurrency and the banking system will go hand in hand.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
February 19, 2019, 03:19:21 PM
Ripple is not going to die, because it is a great investment instrument. The team is developing its project and is already slowly integrating it into masses by partnering with banks all over the world. It is just the beginning for ripple.
Activity: 602
February 19, 2019, 01:25:03 PM
JPMorgan token is very different to Ripple and this can't be really considered a traditional cryptocurrency... and personally I will stay away from it.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
February 19, 2019, 01:13:46 PM
I don't think that Ripple history is going to the end. In my mind it is more reasonable to say that Ripple has overdrawn its potential. Maybe it would be the right definition of what has happened. I am not a Ripple supporter and this currency is not interesting for me.

XRP does not going to end this soon. It could be easily possible that we can still see multiple times rise of this coin during the coming bull run and also it is one of the top coins in the market cap wise. SO it will not end that soon.
Activity: 518
February 19, 2019, 01:12:37 PM
I don't think that Ripple history is going to the end. In my mind it is more reasonable to say that Ripple has overdrawn its potential. Maybe it would be the right definition of what has happened. I am not a Ripple supporter and this currency is not interesting for me.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
February 19, 2019, 01:01:20 PM
It seems to me that many people believed that today this is exactly the case, but as we can see today many people were wrong. The XRP project is very expensive and makes it no worse than all other projects.
Activity: 690
Merit: 12
There are consequences for every action
February 19, 2019, 08:18:30 AM
You don't need to predict and think negatively about a coin. Since the first time, rippple has a potential coin. Although there are many rumors that they manipulate XRP, we still don't know the truth.

It’s not entirely a prediction, I think it’s more of realities
There are reports of ripple manipulating their market cap
And JPMorgan coin causes another doubts uproar
Activity: 350
February 19, 2019, 04:12:23 AM
It is possible that Ripple will not be able to pull such rivalry and it is likely that if the race starts, then this coin will go to the background!
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
February 19, 2019, 04:09:20 AM
Since I came on this forum, I have tried to read and understand the top 10 tokens on coinmarketcap
But today I want to talk about ripple

I have believed ripple to be a banks token, and they have couple of agreements with banks too
Making good progress.

But with JPMorgan creating a stable coin to be used internally for banking purposes and faster transactions; what happens to ripple ?

Anyone can enlighten me further the consequences of banks creating their own Blockchain, ignoring ripple??

It's too early to tell that we have not yet seen this JP Morgan coins and we have still no idea how things will work out for this coin, Ripple is a stable coin and they have built up their reputation and their roadmap for years, I don't think a new coin can just replace them.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
February 19, 2019, 03:56:51 AM
What I learned from the case above is that JPMorgan does make its own coins but the coins are not entirely cryptocurrencies. And only large JP Morgan stable customers can access the Coin. So Ripple doesn't seem to be ignored.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
February 19, 2019, 03:39:24 AM
Is the end near for ripple?  As long as they continue to be seated next to members of the IMF at international conventions, I DOUBT IT.
Same here. I doubt this would ever happen as long as they continue to have their coordination going on with the guys in the International monetary funds conventions for this is strength to the ripple. Something that backs it.

In addition, it is widely demanded-see the supply of ripple- and this is another plus point and another reason why I do think ripple would last long. I believe that ripple may stay with for some times which may be along with its enhancement toward pure decentralization. It is having its own investors and active developers hence it will not end that much easier way.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
February 18, 2019, 03:48:22 PM
Ripple is one of the strongest coins on the cryptocurrency market, so I don't think Ripple maybe just without any reason to disappear. Besides Ripple has quite good prospects in the future and already does everything for this.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 18, 2019, 10:45:11 AM
I think it should be another way for ripple to thrive even though the current working bank creating their own stable coin.
In the future there will be another company or institution will get interested in using ripple as a tool for transaction.
Activity: 336
February 18, 2019, 09:56:22 AM
There is no need to hurry with conclusions, it seems to me soon we will see how the coins will behave with the appearance of the next competitors in the form of bank coins!
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
February 18, 2019, 09:05:34 AM
Since I came on this forum, I have tried to read and understand the top 10 tokens on coinmarketcap

I have believed ripple to be a banks token, and they have couple of agreements with banks too
Making good progress.

But with JPMorgan creating a stable coin to be used internally for banking purposes and faster transactions; what happens to ripple ?

Anyone can enlighten me further the consequences of banks creating their own Blockchain, ignoring ripple??

Ripple actually might be affected but almost all of us here is aware who is JPMorgan is, and we know that we will not ever gonna support his own coin in the market, so there's nothing to worry about how ripple will be affected by the market of JPMorgan. Still ripple is strong like ethereum in the market.
Activity: 406
February 18, 2019, 08:46:43 AM

Making good progress.

So far there is no major effect on price of ripple after the announcement of jp morgan stable coin. Maybe most investor are focussing on this issue and waiting for what would  xrp market price action would be. I hope this can't affect the bullish momentum of xrp.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
February 18, 2019, 08:26:19 AM
I don't think ripple's end is near , but the recent story of the launch of JP morgan's own coin is another one proof that banks and large corporations will not use ripple. It is much more profitable for them to create their own coin and control it, instead of building a business on an asset 70% of which is in the hands of other people. Ripple will be held in sight for a long time, because it’s easy to make money with controlled manipulations, but sooner or later this bubble will burst
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
February 18, 2019, 08:15:50 AM
If large financial institutions start working through their own platforms, a startup from San-Francisco will lose customers and there will be no sense in its work, as it is aimed at the banking sector. But do not forget that banks will have to enter into transactions with each other and exchange their unique digital currencies for fiat. And here is a product from the company Ripple has a significant advantage.
Pages:
Jump to: