Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the hardware wallet useful? - page 3. (Read 433 times)

ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
February 18, 2018, 01:00:37 PM
ledger is really usefull for me. i also use it on etherdelta and no problem at all.
also its good for tokens and supported all coins. sad about waves is not supported
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
February 18, 2018, 12:57:19 PM
it looks like you have a problem with trust. if you are right then, you can use trezor wallet, why? trezor provides very high security and you will not sacrifice your own convenience and you will also be safe if shopping using bitcoin.
break a leg bro!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 12:56:35 PM
Hardware wallet it's secure but while he not connected to internet. For me it's two metods, first hardware wallet without internet and second paper wallet.
Activity: 336
February 18, 2018, 12:46:12 PM
I know there is a hardware wallet, but are they trustable?
There must be pros and cons, but in general, would you recommend them?
and pls tell me the reasons why !?

purses that are on hardware such as ledger and others seem less secure because the devices they use are not necessarily safer better in store in the wallet online more secure.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
February 18, 2018, 12:39:34 PM
Hard wallet is very safe. We have ledger. The only problem with hard wallet is yourself. If you lost then you will be in Big trouble as you will have a hard time recovering your cons.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
February 18, 2018, 12:39:01 PM
I think hardware wallets are the safest, although of course there is a risk of damage to the device, but I think it's less likely to damage the device than the chances that you are just hacked. So I think that harware wallets is very cool thing
Activity: 566
February 18, 2018, 12:34:43 PM
Hardware wallets are useful and reliable they are also well secured because no one can set an eye on hardware wallet private key. Without getting hold of hardware wallet and pin no fund can be sent from hardware wallet.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
February 18, 2018, 12:29:36 PM
If you are considering a well secured hardware wallet, i would recommend that you go for Trezor. You will full control over it and no other party will be able to infringe into it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
February 18, 2018, 12:26:03 PM
I'd say it depends. If you're not gonna be holding big amounts of money in cryptos, you should rather use Metamask or some digital wallet. Now, if you're gonna be holding big amounts (I'm talking 100k$ USD or more) in cryptos, you should DEFINITELY buy a ledger nano S. It's almost impossible to hack those things, and given the price of one, it's not gonna be a liability in your income.
Activity: 186
February 18, 2018, 11:48:55 AM
Hardwallets are the most secured storage today,because its security is unbreakable well as of today but who knows when will these hackers crack these storages,what i have liked with these wallets it allows me to transact directly using the wallet and you dont need to put your private keys before you will able to transact because it has built in private keys,and the best part of having these wallets if you lost your wallet or it was stolen you can easily use the recovery seed so you can restore your wallet from the new hardware.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 11:40:45 AM
Pages:
Jump to: