Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the ICO culture dead already? - page 13. (Read 17493 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
IMO Exchange - Customer First.
February 04, 2019, 09:04:51 AM
Recently two prominent Korean projects listed in exchanges and their price was above the ICO price, I do not want to mention names but you can do your research if you doubt, and the best part is that both of them maintains their high prices till now... Another example is the bittorrent ICO, still made lots of profits for investors.. ICO is not deadz the best ones are just harder to find.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
February 04, 2019, 08:36:28 AM
I truly believe that the ICOs market is going to recover as soon as the market will enter the next bullish trend. And I have no doubts that as soon as the market recovers we would see as much ICOs as never before.
Believing it by then, though it is a big struggle for these days but it will end up soon. We're never to give up, instead we make ways to find comfortable on it. And those ICO's that make ruin this market will stop, then will be having a better community after.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 04, 2019, 08:30:07 AM
it does not die,now  there are still many promising ICO projects, it can be reduced because of down trend, but it cannot die because crypto is still alive and there is no regulation about it.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
February 04, 2019, 08:01:56 AM
I think that the ICO culture is coming to an end, because for a long time there are no outstanding projects in the market in which it would be worth investing money.

- Although for a long time, we still can not see too many outstanding projects and bring profits to investors but we should still understand the cause of this story, which is the weakening of the market affecting ico. The market collapsed and investors feared, they did not provide capital to ico, ico was stronger or more prominent, it was not enough to develop but I believe this situation will improve as soon as the market has certain recoveries, ico culture still has a very long time to survive, it will not easily end like that
Activity: 311
February 04, 2019, 07:52:19 AM
I truly believe that the ICOs market is going to recover as soon as the market will enter the next bullish trend. And I have no doubts that as soon as the market recovers we would see as much ICOs as never before.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
February 04, 2019, 07:47:07 AM
Forgive me if I’m living under a cave, but I haven’t heard any news about the promising ICO’s in a long time. Maybe you bounty hunters will have a better idea. Apart from the scams posted for the fake ICO’s, I don’t see any interesting projects like Dao, Liks or Waves these days. If you have any such projects to share, please list them down below.

You're absolutely right. There is nothing interesting right now.
The last interesting project I came across was TELOS (an improved version of the EOS blockchain). This was last fall. The project was successfully launched and is beginning to gain momentum, soon promised to launch the first dapp on its blockchain (this will be a cool game about dragons).
Activity: 504
February 03, 2019, 10:11:04 PM
I don't think yet and this is still there, now indeed for the condition of ico itself has not yet recovered, this unstable certainly requires time for everything to run normally again, in the future I believe there will be a lot of ico with a good team, and this certainly becomes our hope
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
February 03, 2019, 09:56:16 PM
It is not dead, it is not the hype anymore unlike 2017 backwards. If you will check, almost all projects or new coins that are being listed on exchange/s will have 50% off from its ICO price or even lower. When bear market start I didnt see a coin that survived I mean that increased their value from the time of listing. Theres only one that I know of which is CHT.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
February 03, 2019, 08:11:00 PM
Not dead, no. We've started to see that the quality of the projects doing an ICO has increased. Potentially we'll see a rise in STOs although I hope not.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
February 03, 2019, 08:09:42 PM
The ICO culture isn't dead yet, but it's slowly moving towards that. Many already understand this, but many still hope that the situation can change for the better. I believe that as long as they do not begin to deal with scams, we will never be able to restore the reputation of the ICO.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
February 03, 2019, 07:44:10 PM
I also have no choice but to promote some ico.
with the hope that this project will be successful, it is difficult to find ico quality.
I don't say ico will die, but there must be a new way to make ico better and more convincing.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
February 03, 2019, 07:39:39 PM
Forgive me if I’m living under a cave, but I haven’t heard any news about the promising ICO’s in a long time. Maybe you bounty hunters will have a better idea. Apart from the scams posted for the fake ICO’s, I don’t see any interesting projects like Dao, Liks or Waves these days. If you have any such projects to share, please list them down below.
The ICO investment are continuing to decline because of the trust that broke and the lack of support. There are only few worth it ICO nowadays and it is hard to find one. We will only experienced loss if we do not invest in a valuable ICO.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 03, 2019, 07:36:26 PM
I think that the ICO culture is coming to an end, because for a long time there are no outstanding projects in the market in which it would be worth investing money.
Activity: 378
February 03, 2019, 07:14:32 PM
I think that the market of ICO is dead. But when the market will recover, the market of STO's will enter in crypto. Many new projects will make STOs to introduce their ideas and products.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
February 03, 2019, 05:48:15 PM
I think there are no much promising projects of late due to the current market conditions. Most projects are now holding an those who have started are going through a lot in order to achieve their targets. Let's hope for a speedy recovery and things might get better.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
February 03, 2019, 05:45:56 PM
I think due to all country coming forward and starting to state rules and regulations for the crypto currency, so all scam ICO are stopped and good ICO are just preparing fully and then coming in the market. So we have to wait for good ICO to invest.
yes, regulations may be tightened or investors who are increasingly careful to invest in ICO projects. the market can indeed affect investor interest but in my opinion the ICO project is a lot that is not enough to awaken a large investor interest
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
February 03, 2019, 05:42:28 PM
Now most of the projects are suitable for the category of standard. I think that when a really outstanding project appears, there will either be a big hype around it or that it is more likely that its ICO will be quite quiet.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
February 03, 2019, 05:40:32 PM
I would not say dead but definitely ico trend has slowed down and possibly a new trend of security token offering is rising and may takeover but we have to wait and see what the next weeks and months will bring us.
I would say this too because of the rampant scams of most ICOs these days it brings down their rank and probably giving a negative impact to most investors. I guess they really need some kind of new rules and regulation to make things going but me neither doesn't even know what idea should i give to them. Because i myself felt like the hassle was piling up together with that KYC thing and other verification methods.
If we stay with ICO, it should be a tight decision and you won't hesitate to do what's best for your investments. Don't be too rush on things aroundnus because that will not bring good due to wrong information. Be observant and wiser enough to avoid being scammed by fraudulent people.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
February 03, 2019, 05:32:47 PM
I would not say dead but definitely ico trend has slowed down and possibly a new trend of security token offering is rising and may takeover but we have to wait and see what the next weeks and months will bring us.
I would say this too because of the rampant scams of most ICOs these days it brings down their rank and probably giving a negative impact to most investors. I guess they really need some kind of new rules and regulation to make things going but me neither doesn't even know what idea should i give to them. Because i myself felt like the hassle was piling up together with that KYC thing and other verification methods.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
February 03, 2019, 05:31:44 PM
I think due to all country coming forward and starting to state rules and regulations for the crypto currency, so all scam ICO are stopped and good ICO are just preparing fully and then coming in the market. So we have to wait for good ICO to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: