Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the ICO culture dead already? - page 9. (Read 17493 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
February 08, 2019, 07:12:07 AM
As long as the market remain bearish, the ICO culture is as good as dead. Most of them are struggling and only few will survive this turbulent time. I think the project developers need to find new approach to fundraising and come up with new, innovative ideas.
Activity: 868
Merit: 10
February 08, 2019, 06:42:35 AM
I am sure that the ICO will never die, now only the ICO continues to emerge and this will continue as long as people continue to develop crypto.
for ICO right maybe it will never die but if bitcoin doesn't have good development and bitcoin has not been liked by many people, the world of cryptocurrency including ICO will die.
yes you are right, I think almost everyone here also likes bitcoin and won't sell it cheaply because the market doesn't support now, so I'm not worried about ico going to die, I'm still sure there are good ico to follow and we just need to look for it detailed.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
February 08, 2019, 06:21:19 AM
I am sure that the ICO will never die, now only the ICO continues to emerge and this will continue as long as people continue to develop crypto.
for ICO right maybe it will never die but if bitcoin doesn't have good development and bitcoin has not been liked by many people, the world of cryptocurrency including ICO will die.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
February 08, 2019, 05:00:57 AM
Because we are in the bear market, most of the icos are postponed. When the market starts to rise, be sure that we will see a lot of new icos. Ico's are just on a pause period.

a lot of the suspended ico even stopped because they did not get investor funds. it looks like this year has been a bad year for ico because there are many who can't get investors. I am sure investors do not leave the market, they are just waiting to come back again.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
February 08, 2019, 04:48:42 AM
we can not say that it is completely dead but if any policy or terms will not be added that will remove the fraud projects than surely it will be dead in future.
there should be a policy that recognize and remove the illegal projects.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
February 08, 2019, 04:38:43 AM
Because we are in the bear market, most of the icos are postponed. When the market starts to rise, be sure that we will see a lot of new icos. Ico's are just on a pause period.

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 08, 2019, 04:29:21 AM
No it has just been renamed to STO.

Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
February 08, 2019, 03:53:09 AM
Yes, because throughout 2018 market prices have declined, which has a negative impact on the ICO. Many projects fail and fraud projects also increase. So that a good project hasn't been seen until now. Of course, this year if the market rises again I think ICO will also be better.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
February 08, 2019, 03:52:09 AM
Forgive me if I’m living under a cave, but I haven’t heard any news about the promising ICO’s in a long time. Maybe you bounty hunters will have a better idea. Apart from the scams posted for the fake ICO’s, I don’t see any interesting projects like Dao, Liks or Waves these days. If you have any such projects to share, please list them down below.
What pop in my mind about quality ICO is, there are still some good quality project present in this crypto space, right now the problem would be even the best/high quality project facing a hard time to collect fund from the investors that makes them loosing their chance to get the required amount fund they need cause many investors getting afraid to invest.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
February 08, 2019, 03:38:17 AM
Now there are a lot of projects, so if you search, you probably can find quite promising ones!
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
February 08, 2019, 03:33:38 AM
It seems, there are no clear rules and regulations that are very detrimental to the future of Iico, this is because everyone is too free and easy to make ico so it is widely used for scam projects.
This is indeed a problem because there is no rule. Now people also feel free to make ico easily and are also very vulnerable to fraud. many people have felt great losses due to this
Activity: 195
February 08, 2019, 03:31:34 AM
In the beginning time of the ICO projects, many of them could be trusted and people interested in them. many of ICOs did what they promised to do. Like Ethereum, NEO, ARC, Most successful ICOs all the time. But with the scammers arrived into crypto market people started to stay away from the cryptocurrencies. I also lost my funds invested in a project without proper research. The other thing is a big cryptocurrency breakdown. Many ICOs are postponed or closed after that. there are still ICOs available. they are not completely dead. we can hope they will reborn with the recovery of the crypto market.
Activity: 392
simply getting the job done
February 08, 2019, 03:02:01 AM
It seems, there are no clear rules and regulations that are very detrimental to the future of Iico, this is because everyone is too free and easy to make ico so it is widely used for scam projects.
I think that is a very big problem right now. I think ICO need rule and regulation before a project creates their tokens and seeks funding through ICO. That will reduce scam projects and avoid fraud.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
February 08, 2019, 03:01:00 AM
ICO culture has been very affected by what happened in 2018 and a lot of exit scams ICO-based projects.

But this doesn't mean that good ICOs stopped to exist. They just became harder to find, but they will always exist on the market.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
February 08, 2019, 02:52:40 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
February 08, 2019, 02:39:49 AM
There is a new ICO every day but promising is not yet seen. And the decline in Crypto's market price this year is certainly very influential. But you don't give up to get a promising ICO. As the project that I am currently following has good potential and you can check. If you are interested, of course, you can join.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
February 08, 2019, 02:37:30 AM
ICO culture is still going on but looking for projects that you say are very difficult because now the founders of the ICO are just a replica of the current project.
even if there is maybe now is not a good time to market it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
February 08, 2019, 02:24:59 AM
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
February 08, 2019, 02:18:04 AM
Forgive me if I’m living under a cave, but I haven’t heard any news about the promising ICO’s in a long time. Maybe you bounty hunters will have a better idea. Apart from the scams posted for the fake ICO’s, I don’t see any interesting projects like Dao, Liks or Waves these days. If you have any such projects to share, please list them down below.

Now a lot of ICO is being carried out, but I don’t see promising projects among them, such as you called.
Sometimes we go blinded by what is happening, without the interest of the investors in the market now, we also loss our trust and with that
we are having a difficulty in seeing the potential. If you look and just read on the projects whitepaper, study it's overall platform and decide, I think we can find a lot of good ICO, however, with doubts in our mind, things will be difficult.

I found one project that at least is already trading on exchanges and decided to invest in it.
Including participating in the bounty campaign.
I hope to be able to earn.
A project that is in an exchange has just achieve its first job, yeah, it was their job to list the project in exchange because investors
will be after it when ICO concluded, and it's a challenge for them but the fact that they still list during the bear, that shows they are not afraid of the short term effect.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
February 06, 2019, 01:37:58 PM

Now a lot of ICO is being carried out, but I don’t see promising projects among them, such as you called.
I found one project that at least is already trading on exchanges and decided to invest in it. Including participating in the bounty campaign.
I hope to be able to earn.
Pages:
Jump to: