Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the ICO culture dead already? - page 6. (Read 17493 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 185
February 14, 2019, 06:28:38 AM
You can still find some really good ICO, some even with a good working project, but investing into an ICO can and have always been really risky. The bear market and the scam projects have killed most of the ICO market. The lack of inflow of new money versus the outflow of money from crypto, have put an end to the easy 10x days.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
February 14, 2019, 06:27:37 AM
The cryptocurrency market does not cease to flourish even despite the big recession, so I am sure that there are many projects!
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
SYNCHROBIT
February 14, 2019, 05:44:31 AM
It is not dead, it is just facing not the best times at the moment. This is happening due to the poor market conditions and investment mood, because people have already lost a lot of money and they are waiting for great projects to invest in.
Activity: 18
February 13, 2019, 07:59:52 PM
Unfortunately, repetitive ideas and good projects have fallen
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
February 13, 2019, 10:53:28 AM
I participated in a promising project XYO, but it has already ended. Then the bounty hunters were well rewarded, and their coin was well exchanged. Now I am looking for a good project like XYO.
At the moment, the ICO market is cooling. This is a good sign, as it pushes projects to produce really necessary products, services and tokens to attract investors.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
February 13, 2019, 10:33:04 AM
With the advent of ICO, a lot of scammers from all over the world have appeared. That inevitably affected the confidence in the market as a whole. I think all the same STO will replace ICO
Activity: 53
February 13, 2019, 10:18:50 AM
I don't think that ICO culture is dead. It is only an unfavorable period of time for ICO projects, that's why many projects failed. Sooner or later the crypto will recover and successful ICOs will be more
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
February 13, 2019, 06:23:12 AM
I do the think that the all icon market is dead. I know that there is lots of scam and failed project. And for this thing people are not investing in most of the the icos. But there is still many good project which is worth investment. So its up to you that where you investing. So do some research and then invest. If you invest in right place you will make some profit for sure. So just do some research don't listen to others or go with the hype. Just do some research on your own and invest if you can take the risk.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
February 13, 2019, 05:38:16 AM
Forgive me if I’m living under a cave, but I haven’t heard any news about the promising ICO’s in a long time. Maybe you bounty hunters will have a better idea. Apart from the scams posted for the fake ICO’s, I don’t see any interesting projects like Dao, Liks or Waves these days. If you have any such projects to share, please list them down below.
There are so many ICO projects now, as long as you spend some time looking for it, you will definitely be able to harvest interesting projects.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
February 13, 2019, 05:09:28 AM
Yes, good projects are difficult to recognize among a large number of scammers or unsuccessful projects.
I don't think ICO is dead. But when the big pump comes back on the market, the ICO will not be as successful as before. Reputation is not easily returned.
Now I look at ROCKZ https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-rockz-is-the-worlds-most-bulletproof-cryptocurrency-5066575
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
February 12, 2019, 09:28:46 PM
The ICO launches are realistically on hold as it does not make sound business sense to be launching them during what has turned out to be a year long bear market. Timing is everything when it comes to raising funds for a project so that is why the ICO's are quiet right now they are waiting for a turn up in the crypto market.
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
February 12, 2019, 09:23:10 PM
Time consuming to search for the interesting ICOs in today's issue. The market is down and there are more groups and ICOs decided to postponed the project because everything is not under control. Even though we are also struggling there are few good ICOs that can be found. Try to look at bluenote project maybe you will be attract and be interested.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
February 12, 2019, 09:22:20 PM
Forgive me if I’m living under a cave, but I haven’t heard any news about the promising ICO’s in a long time. Maybe you bounty hunters will have a better idea. Apart from the scams posted for the fake ICO’s, I don’t see any interesting projects like Dao, Liks or Waves these days. If you have any such projects to share, please list them down below.
Few projects at the moment that can really give you good money , I also think that it is best to stay away from the market , but of course if you see a really good project and you can invest in it !
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
February 12, 2019, 09:07:33 PM

Some of them ICO's have migrated to STO. I don't really like that new idea because if these projects have been planned all along then how come they can easily change it to STO? Are they using it be more attractive to investors? If I am an investor, I will stay away from those kind of projects.
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
February 12, 2019, 05:18:23 PM
Hahaha...almost dead i guess. most ICOs that are in the cryptospace are either failing or have come to a stand still. I think what is going to trend from now onwards is the investment into STOs. Investing into STOs is quite safer than investing into an ICO.
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
February 12, 2019, 05:06:21 PM
The culture of  ICO is still on, investors are just carefull and reducing the risk rate thereby reducing the rate at which they invest in new project, lots of investors are HOLDING and  hoping the market will recover, to take profit and reinvest.
Activity: 448
February 12, 2019, 04:53:02 PM
ICOs are not dead but instead are raising more money than they did in previous years. The price performance of most is not good though.
I agree about the part that ICOs are not dead but this is totally wrong that ICOs are raising more money than previous years. There are only few ICOs which meet the hardcap in last 12 months while if you go one and half year back, even a normal rated ICO manages to reach the hardcap target.
ICO is not dead, but trust has become several times less, there is no desire for investors to invest big money and risk so much, before everything was more reliable and profitable
Activity: 602
February 12, 2019, 04:22:34 PM
It is difficult to say at the moment rather Yes than No!But everything can change with the change of the vector of market development, or rather bear market for Bullish, now many say about the fact that the future of cryptocurrencies, and it is better to look at the names of these projects, new ISO as practice has shown, stupidly after the fees immediately fall 5-10 times in price((
February 12, 2019, 04:09:39 PM
ICOs are not dead but instead are raising more money than they did in previous years. The price performance of most is not good though.
I agree about the part that ICOs are not dead but this is totally wrong that ICOs are raising more money than previous years. There are only few ICOs which meet the hardcap in last 12 months while if you go one and half year back, even a normal rated ICO manages to reach the hardcap target.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
February 12, 2019, 03:56:42 PM
the ico culture is not dead yet, but it is changing week by week. good ico are becoming less and many investors have left the crypto market. i believe the ico culture will survive, but certainly unlike today.
Pages:
Jump to: