Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the large variety of Altcoins hurting the market? - page 4. (Read 16976 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 251
  You could make the argument that if all of the capital in crypto only had to be spread across 50 coins that that would make each of those coins extremely more valuable.  In light of that thought, is the huge variety of Altcoins ultimately a good or bad thing for crypto? 

From the one hand it's good. More projects, more people involved and informed about the crypto market, more potential investors.
From the other hand - bad. More scams, more weak crappy projects, less investors trust crypto projects...
as you think. indeed more gifts are better. but we now have to change our thinking patterns too. because every increase is of course there are also negative and positive things. get better before choosing a project we need to find out about project information clearly.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
  You could make the argument that if all of the capital in crypto only had to be spread across 50 coins that that would make each of those coins extremely more valuable.  In light of that thought, is the huge variety of Altcoins ultimately a good or bad thing for crypto? 

From the one hand it's good. More projects, more people involved and informed about the crypto market, more potential investors.
From the other hand - bad. More scams, more weak crappy projects, less investors trust crypto projects...
Activity: 602
Merit: 54
I do not think so that is big problem for the market. Crypto market will cleanse from unnecessary coins which can not survive through this bear market. Most of projects did not do anything useful with large sums of money, and they did not deserve to be part of the next bull run.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101

Of course it's bad. Because there are so many shit and unnecessary coins, even their presence is damaging to the market. I wish the market had a maximum of 100, and that would work.

from 2000 more coins in cryptocurrency market, less than 5% coins that usability in our life.and 95% left was shitcoins that has no function at all.most of them just want to take investors money.
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
if it does not harm the market, bro. precisely with the presence of altcoin competition in the crypto market is getting tougher. precisely what must be done by the manager or the person who owns the Altcoin company. must be able to provide and convince investors must be able to provide and convince investors that what they manage is one of the best coins for the future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267

Of course it's bad. Because there are so many shit and unnecessary coins, even their presence is damaging to the market. I wish the market had a maximum of 100, and that would work.

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
Give time for natural selection, he will do everything for us, the weak coins will die, strong will remain, do not invest in shitcoins.

If all the coins in existence or created are still alive and with project attach to it and the all the coins that have been created has value and volume then it's good, but unfortunately with thousands of coins that have been created only coins that are on the top 100 has value.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
Human activities are innumerable, and if we talk about universal cryptography, I think that a large number of coins and projects not only does not harm, but, on the contrary, strengthens cryptography in general.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Yes, a large variety of altcoins flooded market and we can't fight against it. We can accept all of these altcoins and just wait. What would you suggest more?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Crypto market is open for all, it may be a good or bad side of the crypto market. Too many coins won't be a negative thing for the market as they may bring good competition in the market. The only thing not good for the market is useless coins that are launched with only intention of stealing investors money.

I am agree. Too many coin can give us many option that we can choose. But with many coin in market, there must be a death coin because loss on competition with others. More coin means more analysis but i think more opportunity to make profits
Perhaps when there is a choice, respectively, it becomes much more interesting, and to some extent more promising, but you will agree when the market is more than half of the coins are just unnecessary slag, then by and large, this slag prevents progress on this promising projects, and also prevents us from choosing a good and high-quality project. Therefore, the choice of course should be, but not so much I think it needs to be big.
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
I think huge variety of altcoin is good for crypto because people can choose many kind of coin the want to invest. And i think crypto is spread throughout the world with billion population, so thousands of coins it doesn't have a negative effect, because the human population is very large
Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Crypto market is open for all, it may be a good or bad side of the crypto market. Too many coins won't be a negative thing for the market as they may bring good competition in the market. The only thing not good for the market is useless coins that are launched with only intention of stealing investors money.

I am agree. Too many coin can give us many option that we can choose. But with many coin in market, there must be a death coin because loss on competition with others. More coin means more analysis but i think more opportunity to make profits
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
Give time for natural selection, he will do everything for us, the weak coins will die, strong will remain, do not invest in shitcoins.
Activity: 364
I believe of course a large number of different and in most cases absolutely useless altcoins just prevent to develop and be useful coins on this promising projects. I think if our choice was narrowed to a minimum number of coins, the market situation with prices would be quite different.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
The crypto space gives an opportunity for people and projects to show themselves and the good excel. Having a large variety of altcoins is not bad because the market is all about demand and supply. New coins created should give a reason why people should use it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

I think this is an open market, all can show people their projects, and prove that it is valuable. If only for 50 coins, the market is small and there is no competition
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
Kind of, but at present only coins with use cases is standing strong while all these worthless coins are taking the heat. Right now, everyone is getting wise and going for only projects with real applications
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
The present state of the market cap today, most especially its value, is as a result of the increased number of altcoins that are trading. If the number is reduced, the market cap will also reduce. So that does not translate to increase in the price of the coins that might remain if the number is reduced.
Our main concern should be that, there should be increased number of valuable coins, coins with good use cases. In that case, more investors will be attracted and will bring about increased market cap.
Activity: 588
How can it hurt to market? Yeah, shit coins are worthless, but it is a positive trend seeing more attempts to create new blockchain and improve existent technology

People who invest in these shit coins lose money and the desire to continue investing, and yet they could invest their money in really good projects, and that would help the market.
we need to delete some shitcoins from cryptocurrency market.if we dont , maybe in future there much investors trapped in this coins.they didnt now its projects already die.maybe coinmarketcap need to add this feature
Pages:
Jump to: