Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the market recovering or just a big joke? - page 14. (Read 3556 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 30
The crypto market right now is on a consolidation mode. That is a part of market status.. For me I don't just hold, I sell my Altcoins if it hits my target price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Now it seems to me that you are absolutely right in this. For several months, I have only said that we must wait until the market begins to recover. I almost do not believe it...
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I see the BTC only at $ 7,200 - $7,400 , but the small altcoin is very high pumping.
It may just be a boss's joke. Let investors join then dump, to get rich!

market will always recover now matter how dip it was today because there are a lot of people who are working on the corporate world which is switching into cryptocurrency because in this way they can have more income monthly.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Not sure we are having  a recovery  yet. Still struggling with 6k for btc
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
Now it is rather difficult to say about the fact that the market is now starting to recover or not. It seems to me that we should not hope for anything good because of dumps and drawdowns at the market ..
Activity: 14
We might not start recovering until end of the year. If BTC can get back over 7.5k I think it will start bringing new money back in. With tether being ranked #9 currently as I write this that shows there is too much uncertainty at this point.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
The recent surge seems to have just been a bubble.
We should expect a more organic growth of cryptocurrencies in the coming months.
Activity: 369
Merit: 101
Wait for some time. There will be a sudden boom again. Bitcoin will have a wonderful future like before it was. But only problem is that some panic creaters force people to sell it.
But thanks to those people new investors are coming to our market, for me recover is very soon se being patient some more time won't be a stupid idea.
Activity: 154
maybe just a joke sajsla for now but I am sure in the month of December later the market really recovered beyond the achievement of 2017 ago Wink
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Anyone who can answer my question. Actually, what happen with crypto world? why the market down until now? any bad news about crypto world?
Activity: 252
I see the BTC only at $ 7,200 - $7,400 , but the small altcoin is very high pumping.
It may just be a boss's joke. Let investors join then dump, to get rich!
At now, the market is not good status. BTC price is under $6000. Although that, I understand what you say and fear. Maybe it is true. But I don't agree all with you. Just a few is scam and get money from frivolous and inexperienced investors.
Most of coin project that have plan base on strong technical platform so that they will success. So that, the coin market will alive and come back. Let's wait....
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Crypto currency market is too volatile and nobody can predict the situation. But if we going to analyse, in every downfall the market will bounce back and make a good rally. Sooner we can see that recovery. Be patient
Activity: 385
I think this is just a bad market trick that is happening right now. the price increase is not large and the decline is great. if a novice investor would have a lot of losses if bought with a large amount at this time. I just wait until the market recovers.
You are talking about facts, but you seem to be observing a short-term market conclusion. If we look at the long term, you will find that the current price of Bitcoins is much higher than the price of Bitcoin in the same period of last year, and I think that The price of Bitcoin next year will also be much higher than the price now.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
I am still unsure of the current market situation, but I expect the market will return to normal after the storms early in the year. But the fact is that until now the market is still crawling. Still awaiting
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Wait for some time. There will be a sudden boom again. Bitcoin will have a wonderful future like before it was. But only problem is that some panic creaters force people to sell it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
I think this is just a bad market trick that is happening right now. the price increase is not large and the decline is great. if a novice investor would have a lot of losses if bought with a large amount at this time. I just wait until the market recovers.
Activity: 358
Merit: 29
ASO Service
With every breakthrough, everyone hopes that this recovery, and I including Smiley Consoles the fact that sooner or later the market will recover and gain the previous strength, until it happens, I do not touch my wallet
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Of course market is in recovering stage after downfall what do you mean by big joke? You mean, the traders doing trading thousand or million of dollars is only a joke? Bitcoin will recover because it is crypto had bearish and bullish time so when bitcoin is in bearish time this is the good chance to buy.
Activity: 135
No, that was only a small pumping then, but it seems that coins have started to grow again, so I hope it is not a big joke this time. will see
Activity: 145
sooner or later the market will recover. and the achievement later I am sure will be beyond what has been achieved in the apsar late last year. may indeed be the end of the year slowly but I'm sure it will be higher.  Cheesy Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: