Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the market recovering or just a big joke? - page 9. (Read 3556 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Market is not recovering anything, they are increasing prices little and dropping again %60-70, from 6.5 months we are seeing same things. When everything will be good we dont know unfortunately.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
I think we finally can be on the start of the next bull run, I hope so but I'm not excluding that this can bear a bull trap.

regardless of the future behavior of the market, u still need to be prepared for any action (buy or sell).
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
I think we finally can be on the start of the next bull run, I hope so but I'm not excluding that this can bear a bull trap
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Take a lookThe market goes down, the volume of trades falls, so working with coins from the top
does not make any sense.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I see the BTC only at $ 7,200 - $7,400 , but the small altcoin is very high pumping.
It may just be a boss's joke. Let investors join then dump, to get rich!
At the time you wrote that it was not really going to recover as we saw it play out. We are currently experiencing another positive movement and I believe this one is real and sustainable. There is one thing no one can debate and it's the fact that we are going to witness a bull that will Take Bitcoin to at least 15,000 if not more and that is before this year ends.
Honestly I dont see the market recovering but more on stabilising its price instead. It has not recovered from the price difference a couple months back. And I dont see any signs of recovery yet, but I still am hopeful because there are still a few months to go before the year ends.

I want to believe that it is recovering. We have been waiting for it for more than 6 months. We have lost a lot of the guys - they simply left the market. Only the most patient men remained, and we are ready to wait for the better times more.

waiting time and tangible losses are not a solid reason for the resumption of growth, which will still occur anyway.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
Honestly I dont see the market recovering but more on stabilising its price instead. It has not recovered from the price difference a couple months back. And I dont see any signs of recovery yet, but I still am hopeful because there are still a few months to go before the year ends.

I want to believe that it is recovering. We have been waiting for it for more than 6 months. We have lost a lot of the guys - they simply left the market. Only the most patient men remained, and we are ready to wait for the better times more.
the main thing is not to sell your assets, which are left stored in their purses. In any case, many crypto currency users left the market due to the fact that they made the wrong investments and at the same time bought coins for all the funds that were available in the home budget. Some people sold houses and cars to buy crypto currency in the hope of doing good work. But they made a mistake and made the wrong choice.
Activity: 882

Activity: 364
The Exchange for EOS Community
Every green candle on the market gives us hope for the long-awaited growth of the market.
 unfortunately, from ordinary investors and traders almost nothing depends on the crypto-currency market. Whales rule the market.
The market is showing signs of recovery very well but I think the trend is still unclear so anything can happen in the moment. Investors should prepare mentally and contingency plans to deal with market fluctuations.
Activity: 195
The price is almost the same at the moment - $7400 - $7500, and i think that it wont go higher than this on the next few weeks, we just need to wait a little bit long to see how the prices will react over the next  good news that will come on august
Activity: 84
OptiToken going to open at like $4 people saying
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Every green candle on the market gives us hope for the long-awaited growth of the market.
 unfortunately, from ordinary investors and traders almost nothing depends on the crypto-currency market. Whales rule the market.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Calm down folks, market raised 10% and I think this is backed up by good news about bitcoin. I have read today that bitcoin might reach new all time high and that we will experience the same thing as we have experienced at December 2017.
I don't know about new all time high but we might see big values here.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
I’ve heard all of this before everyone is free to type their opinions id the markets will go up  or dump again but the truth is nobody knows . The only think you have control over is filling up with the low prices must coins have and be ready when bull running season  comes along
Activity: 24
Can't tell until end of month when the month candle closes.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I hope that it is not a big joke. I believe that the cryptocurrency will definitely take off. This is an irresistible fact. I believe in the future of cryptocurrency.

we have much more reason than is required simply for faith. i'd say u can be sure of a significant increase in the capitalization of the entire market even this year.

I agree with you but it probably would happen a little later on. I'm not too hyped up with a few hundred dollar rise, though obviously it gives out a lot of positive vibes among the community.
I hope that it is not a big joke. I believe that the cryptocurrency will definitely take off. This is an irresistible fact. I believe in the future of cryptocurrency.

we have much more reason than is required simply for faith. i'd say u can be sure of a significant increase in the capitalization of the entire market even this year.
Activity: 336
maybe this is the time when the exchange place is starting to try to recover the price because I see the condition of some coin prices at the exchange place is back up.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
the current price in the market is recovering and slowly rising in price so it gives us a chance to make a profit and we should be able to take advantage of this opportunity well
Activity: 420
Pages:
Jump to: