Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the Market Stabilizing? - page 6. (Read 10235 times)

Activity: 849
Merit: 507
April 13, 2019, 02:30:57 AM
Last year actually saw the crypto market in shambles but hopefully the market is increasing gradually with the sudden rise in the value of bitcoin from the region of $4k into $5k. Let's hope it stays this way because this news been spread about the chinese to stop cryptocurrency mining can bring us further down again.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
April 12, 2019, 10:17:03 PM
I think last year was the year that the correction of the bitcoin value dropped to $ 3000. and at the beginning of the second quarter of this year the value of bitcoin began to experience an increase of up to 14%. this is a good start after the market has been bearish for 1 year. and I think until now the market has not been stable. Bitcoin prices are now $ 5000 but that can still change suddenly. hopefully this year the value of bitcoin can reach $ 10000.
That's what I have hoping, correction is over then we will have to see a good move for bitcoin.
Current price now is already good enough, since we are just in the 4th month of the year and we already have a good increase, so I'm looking
forward for more rise as if the market is already in bull period, no one can stop BTC from going up again.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
April 12, 2019, 09:56:26 PM
Crypto market does not have a stable trend because of the incessant activities of traders on the market each time. The current market state is showing a phase of great resistance towards the long bear market with most of the valuable coins gradually increasing in price even though it is yet not confirmed a bull market. This is the time where investors buy more because the market shows sign of imminent bull market.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
April 12, 2019, 07:05:56 PM
I think last year was the year that the correction of the bitcoin value dropped to $ 3000. and at the beginning of the second quarter of this year the value of bitcoin began to experience an increase of up to 14%. this is a good start after the market has been bearish for 1 year. and I think until now the market has not been stable. Bitcoin prices are now $ 5000 but that can still change suddenly. hopefully this year the value of bitcoin can reach $ 10000.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
April 12, 2019, 03:31:48 PM
I believe the crypto market is stabilizing from the long bear market that we went in off late. With the price running into $5k at the moment i am sure we would surge up again at least by the end of the year.
I hope that from the middle of the year the trend up will begin, until the end of the year we can see the price returns to its previous highest position, but for that we need news that supports it
You are right the price keeps on changing and if today it is low in price surely tomorrow it will be high, so it is hard to see the stable price because it is crypto currency that increases and decrease with demand and supply, so it is not possible to see it stable because when more investors will enter the market so the price will increase itself.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain
April 11, 2019, 12:46:06 AM
The biggest problem with cryptocurrency is price instability. No one can predict how it will go next.After a volatile and jagged weeks I think crypto market in on road to stabilize.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
April 11, 2019, 12:00:36 AM
I believe the crypto market is stabilizing from the long bear market that we went in off late. With the price running into $5k at the moment i am sure we would surge up again at least by the end of the year.
I hope that from the middle of the year the trend up will begin, until the end of the year we can see the price returns to its previous highest position, but for that we need news that supports it

We must always be optimistic that crypto always has a big surprise, if we pay attention that the volume of transactions in 2019 is very large, even a few days ago the transaction volume reached more than $ 90 billion, this is a good sign that the market will soon improve.
Activity: 349
April 10, 2019, 10:09:38 PM
The ongoing market move clearly indicates that it is getting stabilized. Same time there is gradual growth between the fluctuation. Over the days it reached around $5300 further dropped to $5200 and now it has reached $5256 which is a form of growth. This way the market is going good along with stability gain. Similar form of growth can be seen until it takes a big jump.
I see the last few days the price of cryptocurrency is quite stable, especially bicoin. This can be seen from the price of bitcoin in my country which is in the range of USD 5,200 and has been running for several days so it doesn't go up or down too far.
This is a good sign that prices in the bitcoin market have not experienced a big jump so it is not frightening for bitcoin sellers or buyers. A stable price with an increase of around USD 100 is still within reasonable limits and the trader responds well so the trade looks crowded.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
April 10, 2019, 09:54:47 PM
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 10, 2019, 06:12:38 PM
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
April 10, 2019, 05:17:06 PM
We are no where near a stable market and i don't it will happen soon, we need mass adoption and regulations to make the market stable. I suggest you just hold your bitcoin or other coins/altcoins because bullrun may happen on 2020-2021.
Yeah everyone should hold as price is now a day very good and it is affordable for all investors, in 2019 price as started to rise and it will keep rising with the passage of time according to my analyses the bull will continue rising till the end of 2021, price will rise so high time heals everything so will happen to the price.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 10, 2019, 07:37:11 AM
The ongoing market move clearly indicates that it is getting stabilized. Same time there is gradual growth between the fluctuation. Over the days it reached around $5300 further dropped to $5200 and now it has reached $5256 which is a form of growth. This way the market is going good along with stability gain. Similar form of growth can be seen until it takes a big jump.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
April 10, 2019, 07:30:43 AM
We are no where near a stable market and i don't it will happen soon, we need mass adoption and regulations to make the market stable. I suggest you just hold your bitcoin or other coins/altcoins because bullrun may happen on 2020-2021.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 10, 2019, 02:14:22 AM
no, the value of bitcoin keeps moving even every minute. if noticed, even if only a few percent, the value of bitcoin actually continues to move. and we are still waiting for a big move, whether it will lead to high or fall.

Most interesting is that it really small percentage price increase but its constant. It never was like this in past so this can be something good, maybe we will see finally price moving little bigger but after these few spikes I dont thinks so. Maybe someone is testing new price.

You must have been dreaming or sleeping,,,  BTC jumped in a sudden move over 15%, and more than 20% in 24 hours, and then it dropped back again but is now climbing back up to above the sudden move. This does not seem like a slow increase does it?

Of course new prices are being tested, and the most important will be again the 6000 range which BTC was stuck at for so long before dropping to 3000.

Bottom line is that the market is not stable at all. There a fluctuations and volatile movement all time, it just varies from slow to aggressive. Currently it's moving slowly with more on the upward trajectory but there's still the occassional dips of course.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
April 10, 2019, 01:17:54 AM
no, the value of bitcoin keeps moving even every minute. if noticed, even if only a few percent, the value of bitcoin actually continues to move. and we are still waiting for a big move, whether it will lead to high or fall.

Most interesting is that it really small percentage price increase but its constant. It never was like this in past so this can be something good, maybe we will see finally price moving little bigger but after these few spikes I dont thinks so. Maybe someone is testing new price.

You must have been dreaming or sleeping,,,  BTC jumped in a sudden move over 15%, and more than 20% in 24 hours, and then it dropped back again but is now climbing back up to above the sudden move. This does not seem like a slow increase does it?

Of course new prices are being tested, and the most important will be again the 6000 range which BTC was stuck at for so long before dropping to 3000.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
April 10, 2019, 01:06:44 AM
Well i don't think anybody can predict exactly the trends of the crypto market but let's hope that the crypto market is stabilizing and we can see a gradual increase in the price of bitcoin. Some crypto technical analyst are predicting we might see a bull run at the end of this year but i doubt this strongly and with the latest news from China about the banning of cryptocurrency mining might even bring us way down again. Sorry folks but i am not a wisher of doom but this seems to be the reality facing the crypto market.
Activity: 588
Minter
April 07, 2019, 05:05:51 AM
I did not see at all that the cryptocurrency market was stable. In my opinion, the market for cryptocurrencies has always been speculative.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
April 09, 2019, 11:10:28 PM
It all depends on how long we will look at the back of a similar Voros. In general, I cannot say that the market has fully stabilized, but rather we are now dealing with a lull before the storm, but locally this can be called stabilization.
The time now is good, the price has increased and it has not dump like we used to see in the past.
I think we can call this a stable price, but in general crypto is really volatile so there is some contradiction to what we are saying now.
Whatever will happen to the price, whether it will remain volatile, that does not matter for us, since we are here very long but all we want is for it to recover.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
April 09, 2019, 03:23:09 PM
It all depends on how long we will look at the back of a similar Voros. In general, I cannot say that the market has fully stabilized, but rather we are now dealing with a lull before the storm, but locally this can be called stabilization.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 09, 2019, 01:45:09 PM
Last months was a range where bitcoin price stay and was on range 3500-4000$, but now a grow start and i think a much more grow will follow, just need to wait more time and we will have profit.
Pages:
Jump to: