Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the mempool being jammed solid for a few days now good or bad for the price? - page 3. (Read 1991 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 250
Pay the fee.

(right now, with 18,517 tx in wait, the 100% possibility for next block inclusion is 0,0005 BTC which is $0,341, versus the "usual" $0,0682).

Use an intelligent wallet, scanning the average fee atm, and no hold up. I have never been delayed, all my transactions went through to the first possible block. All this mempool backlog is an unnecessary FUD, anyone who pays the actual required fee gets in the first block.
I agree with you.

If you pay the recommended transaction fee you wouldn't have to worry about the mempool backlog.
Activity: 401
Merit: 280
Pay the fee.

(right now, with 18,517 tx in wait, the 100% possibility for next block inclusion is 0,0005 BTC which is $0,341, versus the "usual" $0,0682).

Use an intelligent wallet, scanning the average fee atm, and no hold up. I have never been delayed, all my transactions went through to the first possible block. All this mempool backlog is an unnecessary FUD, anyone who pays the actual required fee gets in the first block.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
It's bad for the price. Everytime there is a backlog, it reminds people of the whole blocksize thing and what Mike Hearn said.

Would the Mempool being jammed have anything to do with a massive increase in BTC transactions, which might imply that a shit ton of BTC have come out of hibernation and are en-transit to exchanges?

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It's bad for the price. Everytime there is a backlog, it reminds people of the whole blocksize thing and what Mike Hearn said.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
Transactions are going to start dropping out of the mempool if this shit keeps up..

To hear some say it, Honey badger don't give a fuck.
Will it stop the rally? No idea!
Is it something that needs to be addressed? Certainly
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Transactions are going to start dropping out of the mempool if this shit keeps up..
Pages:
Jump to: