Pages:
Author

Topic: IS THE MERIT SYSTEM being used correctly by a small clique of individuals here - page 4. (Read 1313 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

I see only those that have the most merit.

That does not show me who is awarding the top 50. I want to see if the top 50 is mostly awarding itself.

Or am I not seeing where this comparison and analysis can be looked at on that website?

I would like to also apply that to the top 100 and right down to the top 10.
Activity: 840
Merit: 962
HOLD BITCOIN! Fiat - SCAM!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I am wondering about 2 things on this forum regarding merit.

1. that high merit receivers are not those that have contributed the most to this board and the spirit of decentralised trustless projects.

(that is not what I want to study in this thread but that the first thing I want to make clear that I believe and that people should investigate full post histories to get an idea of the person they are dealing with)

2. That high merit receivers/givers are circle jerking and backslapping each other and not seeking out lower rank members who are worthy of merit to enable them to legitimately move up ranks.

Who here can provide some analysis of this for presentation.

I would like to analyse the top 50 merit receivers on this board and see if the majority of their merit comes from other members of that 50.

We could drill that down to the top 25 or expand to the top 100.

I would be interested to see the results.

I have never taken much interest in this part of the board but due to some strange deletes lately, also due to some strange decisions I see happening in here and on the reputation board. I worry there is forming here a clique that is starting to act with impunity and in an unfair manner. This is not in the spirit of decentralisation and trustless arena we are trying to create.

I would also like to see which boards get the most merit action. This is very important too.

I am not encouraging discussion here of ANYTHING outside the scope of this OP. Anything other than the analysis of the merit given and received by the top 100 or less is OFF TOPIC.

This is not a thread that should really garner much opinion until the statistics are compiled and presented. Then we can discuss what it all means.

Who can whip up some nice charts to graphically visualise this??

This is not an accusation of wrong doing this is simply an exercise to see how the merit system is working out thus far.

Pages:
Jump to: