Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the risk necessary to make a big profit? - page 10. (Read 3244 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
if there are risks that you should face it because I think with the risk you will be able to get huge profits that depends on your courage, if you are very brave to deal with the existing risks would be very easy for you to face.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
People who take risks, whether they make a big profit or lose a lot of money. and I think taking the risk is always necessary to make the biggest profit, because there is always a risk involved with the trading field, and you do not know whether the price will go up or down for a coin or token

Acually there is a way to make profit with minimal risk. You can buy cheap coins that you really believe are going to skyrocket or you can invest in ICOs. ICOs are risky but profitable.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
People who take risks, whether they make a big profit or lose a lot of money. and I think taking the risk is always necessary to make the biggest profit, because there is always a risk involved with the trading field, and you do not know whether the price will go up or down for a coin or token
Activity: 350
If you want to get more, be prepared and take more risks. The main thing in this business is to follow the principle of risk management. The likelihood of gaining huge profits and the size of risk in any market is inversely proportional. and applies Also in cryptocurrency market
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
I don't think there is any safe trade in crypro currency as trading of crypto currency has its own risk . Although there are some that their risk varies depending on one point of entry.
I do agree sir. there's always a risk in every investment you put in specially here in crypto currency where in volatility and price movement is very unpredictable. i agree that  entry price matters on the level of risk you may get in coins.

The risk is always with us, it never leaves us. If we make an investment on crypto, this mean we have to take the risk. We can't win without it, it's a component of crypto trading everywhere.

before we take the risk. We need to prepare ourselves for any outcome, whether positive or negative. Because sometimes we need to take all the risks so we can have great rewards in the end
Yes those who takes risk will win at the end but those who are not even ready to try it then how can they earn good, I am sure bitcoin will be the highly acceptable currency but we will have to be ready take any risk. People call falling price as risk so if falling price is risk taking then I think no one should be afraid because it never remain same for long term, it rises and fall for the same time so as no pain no gain then no risk no profit.
Activity: 490
By planning our trades and having a proper risk management strategy, we should know our potential profit and maximum loss before we embark on any given trade.

Maximum loss is the most important thing in trading. If you're OK with the potential loss then go for it. That's why I invest in some ICOs, it's risky but it can be very profitable.
Risk is our part of life we will have to be ready to take risk and spend a good life, we are risk takers so we are actual earners, it is time to make profit from your crypto I think bitcoin is the best coin to invest as it has less risk and high profit for all those people who are investing right now, no need to be afraid of dumping as it is will convert into profit and pump with your patience and your determination.
Activity: 630
Quote from: cryptowolfsu link=topic=3156389.msg39464423#msg39464423 ate=1528234904
Investing in Crypto is risky, as it can go to zero, so everybody is taking risk. Higher the knowledge ( understanding )
 about a project smaller the risk is. Investing without research and analysis is like gambling and hoping and praying
for good return . Trading is not about hopes and prays, it is much more than that.

Here, most of the guys this like this: no risks - no profits. In a way, they are right. However, I am sure that if you choose the right tactics you can earn even without taking any risks.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
Taking a risk varies from person to person. Another saying is once bitten twice shy and if a person has previously invested at a high point followed by a dump, that person is unlikely to want to risk making another loss.
I do not think one should take risk to earn. As long as you have the perfect information about and perfect knowledge about the market, you are in a good position to avoid risk by only evaluating the crypto currencies you want to invest in. Also if you keep on listening to the expert opinion, you will get valuable knowledge and would really escape the risk factor. It is all associated and depends on the scale of your research and knowledge.
Risk cannot be avoided in trading and everyone whose in it will have a risk but the risk is differs from every person depending on how you trade. If you want to have less risk then you should have a good skills.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
Taking a risk varies from person to person. Another saying is once bitten twice shy and if a person has previously invested at a high point followed by a dump, that person is unlikely to want to risk making another loss.
I do not think one should take risk to earn. As long as you have the perfect information about and perfect knowledge about the market, you are in a good position to avoid risk by only evaluating the crypto currencies you want to invest in. Also if you keep on listening to the expert opinion, you will get valuable knowledge and would really escape the risk factor. It is all associated and depends on the scale of your research and knowledge.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
If you want to make a big profit then you have to take the risk. No risk, no gain. A lot of people are investing in cryptocurrency in the hope of getting a big profit, i think the risk is worth taking.
There are three types of investors. One is the risk lover, then it is the risk averse and finally it is the risk neutral. Among all the three, the risk neutral tries to escape risk and rather lives with little money.

Risk lovers go for risks for they speculate about the future profit and spend their money in assets like Bitcoin and other to earn big. There are those who are the sharks and due to perfect knowledge, earn big in the market and avoid risk as well.

Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
There's always risk in trading regardless of your strategy.
Higher risk gives more profits, and you're more likely to lose out.
Lower risks gives lower rewards but you can stay in the game longer and rise steadily and in the long run it gives high reward.
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
The higher risk of investment the greater the income, this is universal law regarding venture. You can’t expect greater gains with low risk there’s nothing like that. But this doesn’t give us excuse that we will just enter to any high risk investment
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Risks that must be taken if you want to get big profits that must be "brave". Various types of Courage to do like,
1. Dare to take a decision (No Doubt)
2. Dare to Loss.
That's what we have to do to make a big profit. If we do not have the courage then the profits will remain the same.
Activity: 23
Hello guys, I see that many traders are afraid of risk, and they always want a guaranteed profit, but unfortunately, this gain is always  a little in value.
And in many threads, they always ask about "how to make a safe method in trading".

For me, the risk is essential in every field ( especially in  trading) to win a lot of money. Furthermore, when you are afraid, then you will never achieve what you want.
Many businessmen/women (billionaires) and  successful traders become rich because they take risks.

Come on , overcome the fear, make a risk , we will only live once.
Now the market in crisis,  you must  take advantage of this opportunity, your life may will change for the better.

This quote is  very expressing :
"If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Don't always play it safe or you'll die wondering"
                                                                                                                            -Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
There is a famous saying " High risk high return"
Activity: 210
This is one of the major reasons why people like bitcoin.Bitcoin is indeed quite easy to understand and it is even understandable for those who don’t hold any good degree or just high school graduates...There are various methods available of earning bitcoin such as via signature campaigns,mining,trading,gambling etc. and it is really easy to make large profits with it as well. Just by holding bitcoin for good time can make you rich...
Activity: 54
By planning our trades and having a proper risk management strategy, we should know our potential profit and maximum loss before we embark on any given trade.

Maximum loss is the most important thing in trading. If you're OK with the potential loss then go for it. That's why I invest in some ICOs, it's risky but it can be very profitable.
Activity: 434
The bigger the risk, the bigger the gain. If anybody is afraid of losing then put the money in a bank or in a vault no risk no gain. Take the risk if you succeed you will be happy if you lose you will become wise. it's a win win situation. But offcourse it defends on how you absorb the situation. 

For my opinion yes the bigger the rial the bigger the gain of course that is actually what is mostly happening in this field but of course there is a risk there is a possibility that you lose life is always at risk it is like a gamble because there will always be a chance that you lose a lot of money and of course if the price are high they will not gave you that easily if the price is too good to be true the hindrances will come to way but that is not always happening sometimes they are just a scam.
Activity: 112
I agree with that point of view if you want to be rich fast, you have to be bold and brave, for example, want to catch the tiger you have to enter the same tiger to exchange for wealth, then you have to fight more change related things
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
Pages:
Jump to: