Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the risk necessary to make a big profit? - page 9. (Read 3242 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Yes risk is everywhere and investment is not for everybody. If your not a strong person its not for you. High profit has always high risk. If you dont want to take this risk and dont want to lose just put your money on your pocket.
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
No, it is not necessary. you shouldn't be greedy, discipline yourself, you should rather have a minimum gain percentage like gaining 10% a day.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
Without taking risks it is impossible to make good profits because many people will start afraid once the price started decreasing that people should take chances in order to increase their prices. People who choose to take risks will always get benefits when market is recovering.
Activity: 31
Lot of traders in this thread. But all traders have gotten caught in a trade at one point, it's inevitable. Taking those risky trades here and there, but for the most part it's consistency. Taking out profit daily. Repeat process.

Activity: 364
of the risks that we face then we will be able to learn with experience and will be successful and get a lot of profit because to get a big profit then we must dare to take risks and crypto have a big risk
Activity: 126
Yes it is, as what they say, the bigger the risk the bigger the reward. But for me getting that 5% is okay don't wait for the peak of the pump, don't be greedy. behave yourself
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
trading has a great risk and to be successful it must be brave to take risks and sometimes the risk is necessary to get profit and experience is very meaningful, you can learn from your experience

not only on trading but almost anything that we do are always includes a risk. there is a risk of lossing , there is also a risk of geting injured , etc.. but we do need that risk in order to become sucesful in life. now in the case of cryptos , you can still be able to make a huge profit without facing too much risk . what i am talking about is not invesing nor trading but rather working. yes we can posibly earn big by just only working online that pays in cryptocurrency.

we cant loose any amount of cash but we can loose our precious time if ever we are lazy to make an analysis  before we plunge in.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
trading has a great risk and to be successful it must be brave to take risks and sometimes the risk is necessary to get profit and experience is very meaningful, you can learn from your experience
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
If risk is huge, the profit was also huge. However, if you will not take such kind of risks in your life, then it will not be possible for you to make any significant earning. But always be careful, because sometimes you maybe choosing the wrong coins that you are buying.
We have to accept the fact that risk is always involve in trading, if we want to make money from trading we have accept the risk, but still if we have good management and strategy then we can at least reduce the risk of losing money in trading.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 606
People who take risks, whether they make a big profit or lose a lot of money. and I think taking the risk is always necessary to make the biggest profit, because there is always a risk involved with the trading field, and you do not know whether the price will go up or down for a coin or token
Making profit in the market of cryptocurrency is very easy if one knows the tricks and processes involved in trading and investments in the market of Bitcoin or other best coins like Altcoin and Ethereum. Risk is everywhere even in the traditional old trading and investments which is controlling by trader or investor, if business person is a wise and knowledgeable person of market then there is no risk.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
If you want to get more, be prepared and take more risks. The main thing in this business is to follow the principle of risk management. The likelihood of gaining huge profits and the size of risk in any market is inversely proportional. and applies Also in cryptocurrency market

Take a risk, but try to manage it, the obvious thing to remember is that risk is a chance of loss, and loss is always painful, especially, if you went for some coin with all of your money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
Very fantastic perspective you have! A big thumbs up for you mate actually you already said all the essential thing about taking risk in trading so I'm here to congratulate you for having a brilliant idea in this topic.
Activity: 224
Whereas plunge in crypto is full of risks. When we want big profits it will be worth the risk that we will face. Of course if you want to succeed on crypto, we must dare to face those risks. Also avoid impatience and greed.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Less troubles
To me it is necessary to take risk before gaining hugely in life, but then you only have to take necessary risk. calculated risk.
you just don't take risk aimlessly you will end up losing badly.
Activity: 147
of course, if you do not risk a godo amount of money you are not going to make a good amount of profit as soon as your trade is closed, with profits or not, it depends a lot
Activity: 742
Of course, if you want to make a big profit it involves to risk because any kind of big profit is very risky for everyone. You can make a big money in day trading and it is very risky, if you make a mistake you can lose your whole money so first learn about trading then start your day trading. Hope you can earn big money in a short time.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
Even if you do research you are still vulnerable to lose money. Cryptocurrency is classified by real world traders as high risk because of its volatility. They will not even advise you to try trading in Cryptocurrency but instead they would offer you to use their platform to trade stocks. I have attended 2 or 3 trading seminars for stock markets and they don't even wan't to start a topic of discussion about Bitcoin. However, I earned more profits in trading in Crypto than stocks.

Interesting and very logical.
It's more profitable because of that volatility. I would never trade stock but I got in crypto without a second taught.
There is not risk if you invest in a low market and get coins at low price, will give you coins in large quantity. There will be no risk after investing in a low market which is also a benefit is the start and in the end you will be benefiting as well after selling coins on high price. So this is now a perception and people are aware of these rules and becoming millionaires and billionaires with their investments.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
By planning our trades and having a proper risk management strategy, we should know our potential profit and maximum loss before we embark on any given trade.

Maximum loss is the most important thing in trading. If you're OK with the potential loss then go for it. That's why I invest in some ICOs, it's risky but it can be very profitable.
Risk is our part of life we will have to be ready to take risk and spend a good life, we are risk takers so we are actual earners, it is time to make profit from your crypto I think bitcoin is the best coin to invest as it has less risk and high profit for all those people who are investing right now, no need to be afraid of dumping as it is will convert into profit and pump with your patience and your determination.
We feel uncomfortable when we perform any type of investment if we do not know about it or our knowledge is little so it makes us feels uncomfortable. As long as you are working inside the circle of rules and principles of the desired market then you will never see a single mistake and will never face with loss. So we are talking about the perception of risk, risk is everywhere if you are not perfect by your knowledge.
Activity: 257
I think, that risk is not necessary, but where the risk are, the incomes are always higher than usual. So I can say, that som erisk is allways useful
Activity: 182
Risk is the normal thing in investment. You better dare to face the risks that exist because behind the high risk of income is also very high. But I will advice you not to invest on money what you can't afford to loss.
Pages:
Jump to: