Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the Token from Airdrops got value someday? - page 4. (Read 396 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 501
unfortunately most of them are scam. nowadays it's too easy to register a new token and many use it. while the largest of all airdrops income was about $ 50. that's why I focused on the bounty.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I received a lot of tokens from Airdrops, but they haven't any value yet. When will be this tokens got value? in USD I mean?

At present, if the Token of crypto is not indexed on the exchange floor, the airdrop for the Token is almost worthless. I only joined the airdrop the cryptos were indexed only. As of 1 month ago, Eidoo hosted the ETHLend cryptos airdrop event for those who installed the Eidoo wallet on their smartphone. ETHLend is crypto that has been indexed and has a rate of 0.11 USD.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
I received a lot of tokens from Airdrops, but they haven't any value yet. When will be this tokens got value? in USD I mean?

They surely have some value, but an Airdrop is not really a good way to earn substantial money because these are only intended to provide adoption and liquidity.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
A lot of then are shitcoin, it is really rare when one of them are skyroofing, like it happened before for ETH dark, EBTC, BLUE, i missed all of them so i didn't make any money Smiley I don't participate anymore to airdrop cause of this I got 40 different token, all of them worth not so much
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Yes they gain in profit but not all of them, I would say 10-20% of airdrops will be worth $100 or more. I sold some token I received from airdrops at around $300 but 3 weeks later I could sell them for $2000. Feels pretty bad but life goes on.
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
It migh be but I think not all of airdrop token will have value. Only good token and coin can be listed on exchange and get value. There are a lot of way to get airdrop token like join a normal airdrop of new token ( This is most popular way atm) or from hardfork or by holding any altcoins like getting Ignis by holding NXT,...But I think airdrop coin from hardfork always better than other kind of airdrop coin or token.
Activity: 308
Merit: 29
yeah, I have and it's rather good considering I didn't wait serious "feedback".
Activity: 274
Your Data Belongs To You
I looked at my wallet, I have about ten coins. Their cost is 400 dollars now. I have been participating in airdrops for two months. Not bad.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
whwn it gets listed on exchange
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
Everyday you see new airdrops but you don't know which might get value attached to it.

If you have the time,  keep joining and HODL. You might just be lucky to have a token of an airdrop worth 1usd.

That's free money doing nothing.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Most of the recent Airdrops tokens are useless with no value being offered, but it is possible few of them would turn out well like ELixir, since you collect them free, if you hold long term some can turn out to be huge
Activity: 406

Well ofcourse its based on team behind those projects, is project still alive or not. You should prolly check that first. I've been holding airdroped tokens for quite a while now and some of them turned out to have some good value. So I would advise you to do some research on airdroped tokens and give it some time if team is being active and hard working.
Activity: 3

If you re interested in airdrops that will have value I recommend LoMoStar. Check this out https://twitter.com/LoMoStarLMC/status/963721234558144513
and please use my referral code when downloading app 15FXj6 cause we both will get 100 ALI.

What s more after airdrops you can withdraw to xstar.io exchange (its LoMoStar own exchange), some of them are already trading there.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io

"they haven't any value yet"

yes, there will be some value in the future, I cannot confirm all the coins but some coins will be.

"When will be this tokens got value?"
it depends on your participate project progress. keep in touch with the project team, they will announce the projects progress news and check the roadmap to see when they will add the exchanges.

It depends on the coin and their respective projects. Just hold it, some will definitely have value. Constantly check those coins for updates so you know how they are doing and if the project of that coins are progressing or not If they have value. Its free money. If not, better luck with the other or future coins you'll be getting.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Not so long ago there was a post here about how a man has earned usd 2000 from airdrop coins. I think everyone who neglects airdrops and say that there are only shit coins should see it.
Haha. Do you know how many airdrops that guys joined to be able to earn 2000$? I think he must join hundreds airdrops to be able to earn that amount of money. For example, INS ecosystem also has airdrop and the name of airdrop token is INSP, a lot of people think that it'll be listed on any exchange but no, it never being listed and it's useless. It's not the only airdrop token like that so don't hope that you can earn a lot of money from airdrop, try to work hard if you wanna earn money Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
Not so long ago there was a post here about how a man has earned usd 2000 from airdrop coins. I think everyone who neglects airdrops and say that there are only shit coins should see it.
Activity: 473
Merit: 11

then you should ask it to the dev of each tokens, ask them when their tokens go into the market or even any news ahead ?
some tokens could take more than a month to have a value and because its free tokens, its value will be small
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
the token you got from airdrop will get value when it listed on any exchange. But as I know almost airdrop token will never being listed cause they have low potential that why they often gaveaway. But there are also few good coins you can get from airdrop like REBL or other coin from hardfork like BCH. But the number of good airdrop coin can be listed is very little.
Activity: 168
Tokens earned in airdrops can get value depending on what the team are looking to achieve. Many of those coins don't get value as they are shitcoins. Only 3% of the coins try to have some significant value .

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
Of course it all depends on the seriousness of the project team. I've received an airdrop from EthBlue (Blue) about 2x with 10,000 amounts of airdrop. Do you know? it price about $ 500 = 10,000 tokens (Ez money  Grin) . So finally it all depends on your luck and the seriousness of the project team. Good luck!

Note : Check here for information about airdrop https://airdropalert.com/
Pages:
Jump to: