Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the Token from Airdrops got value someday? - page 5. (Read 399 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I received a lot of tokens from Airdrops, but they haven't any value yet. When will be this tokens got value? in USD I mean?
Depends on the seriousness of the developer, most create airdrop token for a purpose to dump or scam...

I have closed to 110 airdrop tokens on my wallet and just new few like polymath equal blockport and iost have more value but the rest are shitcoin for now....

Dont only focus on airdrop, participate on good bounty like  medichain as its certain it will never be dumped since the developer are real...
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
There are a lot of airdrops that will have a value one day, you just have tot wait for a longer time because the most airdrops are in early stages and it always takes some time to get popular in the market!
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 10802
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
Basically it's like a lottery. You need for the project to reach the exchanges and then for it to be solid. It´s worth a try, but chances are..
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
i am joining aidrops a long time ago and the first token i got had i satisfying value after 3 months. though there are tokens that have no value yet but admins from the community are doing the best they can to bring to life the token they have been in hardships for a long time.
Activity: 23
ive been joining airdrops just a few months but i still got some tokens though I only have very few live tokens. this is sometimes a problem for us. but there are some communities that though they are already dead, they are still brought back to life.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Exactly, it completely depend upon the company because you are getting those coin for free without any investment.  So how can people can give guarantee to it, so hold them for one more year in order to get value for it.
Activity: 350
February 16, 2018, 02:09:33 AM
Nobody can guarantee that you will earn money on a certain project. But there are examples-such coins as OmiseGO, StellarLumens, XRB now stand good money. And first they were distributed by Airdrops.
Activity: 773
February 16, 2018, 01:49:45 AM
I received a lot of tokens from Airdrops, but they haven't any value yet. When will be this tokens got value? in USD I mean?
Someday they will have value.  But this is not guaranteed. You just have to wait. For example, I participated in Airdrop from Polymath and did not think that he would bring me a current $ 250 poly token.
Activity: 165
Merit: 12
February 16, 2018, 01:32:21 AM
maybe one day, where the popularity of all the coins is growing, and that will also affect the token of little value though.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
February 16, 2018, 01:18:12 AM
When their ICO success, they follow to their roadmap, their tokens are listed on exchange sites, they will bring profit back to you.
Activity: 49
February 16, 2018, 01:17:27 AM
Try BTX airdrop. It's free and price is $25 for 1 coin. Deep Onion is  good as well.
copper member
Activity: 12
allincoin.io - My Hedge Fund ICO
February 16, 2018, 01:13:35 AM
Yes of course. Take eBTC for example. 2500 Airdrop went up over $1 each token. Will this happen again with future airdrops? Unlikely, but possible.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
February 16, 2018, 01:11:28 AM
I have received several tokens so far via airdrops and there is now some value attached to them. TRX, POLY, XNN have all netted me at least $50 and in some cases $200+

DEEPONION is in a different league however owning more than 100 DEEP will qualify you for the airdrop each week and I am now receiving at least $50 per week in free coins
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 01:08:57 AM

"they haven't any value yet"

yes, there will be some value in the future, I cannot confirm all the coins but some coins will be.

"When will be this tokens got value?"
it depends on your participate project progress. keep in touch with the project team, they will announce the projects progress news and check the roadmap to see when they will add the exchanges.
Activity: 140
February 16, 2018, 12:48:48 AM
Pages:
Jump to: