Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the world becoming tokenized? - page 3. (Read 562 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 10:56:30 AM
The world is really becoming very, very high-tech, I hope that today, people still have the opportunity to begin their understanding precisely by learning and creating new opportunities for themselves and the world. Tokenization will lead to a barter exchange or market through BTC
Activity: 337
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 25, 2018, 06:29:59 AM
For now, I don't see any problem with assets being tradable. However if there are thousands of coins created thst offering the same servicw, I believe that it will cause a fall on price because the demand for coin will be separated. You mentioned that Facebook coin will be created and that could be a good thing for social media coins since there are only few who become successful.
Activity: 420
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 25, 2018, 06:28:13 AM
I do not think that social networks really need tokenization. This is nonsense, which is needed to obtain additional co-financing funds and nothing more.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
https://karatcoin.co
October 25, 2018, 06:25:56 AM
I think there is too much time for this but yes everything is going that direction.

In 20 years world will become tokenized even galaxy maybe.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
October 25, 2018, 06:23:29 AM
I get the impression that every influential entity has plans of creating its own currency. There's even speculation of Facebook creating its own ICO.

Do you think that fractionalized ownership will be applied to everything? Are all assets going to be tradable?

that is what is happening right now, and about Facebook it's just a rumor and not true.
At this time, every country does not take part, especially about its legality, so that there are many who are competing in the competition to make the ICO project with a variety of innovations. and if the government creates crypto itself, everything will end
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 06:14:39 AM
We all hope that the world will become tokenized, if so, we will see the mass adoption of crypto currencies and this will be a huge success for all of us! We will see completely different market when a huge company will start an ICO.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 06:12:18 AM
Desire to take part in all this money-making crypto business is okay. Everyone can try. But the market will choose the right one. There are too many tokens on the market already,but too few of them may have the great future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 25, 2018, 06:10:43 AM
I get the impression that every influential entity has plans of creating its own currency. There's even speculation of Facebook creating its own ICO.

Do you think that fractionalized ownership will be applied to everything? Are all assets going to be tradable?

Its not really but why you feel that way is because you are all into the crypto sphere itself. Those people who are not even aware about the crypto currencies will never think about the world being tokenised one. This is just psychological effect that we experience when we are completely into something 24x7. Like you and me are here to see whats going on with the crypto, how can we make more and more money over the time and much more things like that. Its like crypto is all over out head so thats we always think that world is changing and there is huge adoption of the crypto. But its not really, most of the world doesnt even know what cryptography is and what blockchain technology is.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 05:54:08 AM
Its very normal for them to get a piece of the crypto market. Its true that there are so many tokens in the market but the competition weeds out the weak and bad ones. I see no harm in all assets being tradable.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
October 25, 2018, 06:07:45 AM
The world is not becoming tokenized, rather the world is merely been overloaded with shit coins and worthless token without any real world use cases.

We need to reevaluate the purpose of coin or token creation as alot of people do it without purpose and its really anooying and polluting as it causes alot of dumps and pumps unnecessarily,
Lets get back to basics and face reality.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
October 23, 2018, 07:27:33 PM
it on the way to get there mate,,
the world now is being tokenized by crypto believer
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
October 23, 2018, 07:09:12 PM

If Facebook launches an ICO they will sell a token that you will be able to use on their platform to tip someone if you like his or her photo, to play games, things like that. They are not going to sell company shares through an ICO and no real world company will do either.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
October 23, 2018, 06:54:59 PM
A cryptocurrency is slowly entering our lives and we have to recognize the fact that this is the future. Soon, the block chain will be used in many areas today there are interesting projects like #swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment, the bonus is 7.5%, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
October 23, 2018, 06:25:47 PM

Online based companies can create their own token right now, but I doubt it applies to everything, because of the many restrictions the government is imposing to companies that are within their jurisdiction and I don't think facebook is going to create one it's still a speculation.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
October 23, 2018, 06:22:35 PM

I do and yes they are. The function of crypto to create the tokenization of asset in the future and this has become one of the man purpose of cryptocurrency.
It's just the matter of time until more and more companies will be thinking about this one. Remember it gives a lot of advantage. the facebook case is about a speculation created by someone.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
October 23, 2018, 06:04:56 PM

All assets created cannot be traded and we have seen so many of them. So !any people are trying to look forward into bringing their works on blockchain, because they believe they will be able to make money through it. Some such as celebrities are also trying to use their influences to bring up their tokens.
Sometimes, some of them might lunch successfully and after some time, they begin to loose popularity.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
October 23, 2018, 05:34:22 PM
to work on customs of decentralized arrange on modulation as applying administrative system with the blockchain network and gains with the quotes on notable seeds as offering use on option as service to gives of reference on clients to work with the consequence of deliverance on exchange with the arrange of table with the trading.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
October 23, 2018, 04:55:52 PM
Everything is being tokenised and the platform of choice is ethereum, even though it is overcrowded, slow, and struggling with all these scammy ICOs. National currencies are next, i wonder which platform they will choose
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
October 23, 2018, 04:40:35 PM
Not an impossible thing if it will happen (tokenized) and I think it's still normal. When many people have managed to make a lot of money from cryptocurrency, I think there will be more and more people who are curious and want to try to find a way to that end.
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
October 23, 2018, 04:30:08 PM

I think there will be a push towards that as everyone tries to get their share of the blockchain pie.  I really hope Facebook does not try to start their own currency unless it's to be used instead of in-game currency for their games.  As a platform I think it would be useful.
Pages:
Jump to: