Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the world becoming tokenized? - page 4. (Read 562 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
October 23, 2018, 04:24:19 PM
Yeah i think so. Tokenization is started. Blockchain technolology and cryptocurrencies are hidden gems. They will be more popular in the near future.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
October 23, 2018, 04:21:31 PM
Sound impressive, but we need to build mass adoption for this. Meanwhile only those projects that actively interact with the real world will be able to do something significant and succeed.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
October 23, 2018, 04:12:40 PM
I get the impression that every influential entity has plans of creating its own currency. There's even speculation of Facebook creating its own ICO.

Do you think that fractionalized ownership will be applied to everything? Are all assets going to be tradable?

I think people are trying to make money with cryptocurrency, that is why some developers are trying to make use of blockchain technology to provide services and products to others. This is a good sign that people are trying to adopt cryptocurrency and integrate it to businesses and our daily lives.
Activity: 868
Merit: 267
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
October 23, 2018, 04:10:48 PM
I get the impression that every influential entity has plans of creating its own currency. There's even speculation of Facebook creating its own ICO.

Do you think that fractionalized ownership will be applied to everything? Are all assets going to be tradable?
Naturally, if it happens like that because now is the era. People will be required to choose which is good and not good for themselves. Almost all assets will be traded for their business interests.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
October 23, 2018, 12:05:56 PM
Yes, it is look like lots of directions are going to become tokenized, but all filds of our life it is not possible to tokenize - too many nuances, and not every token that exists now will be traded. As we see on the practice nowadays, there are too many tokens on the market already, but too few of them may have the great future.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
October 23, 2018, 12:02:11 PM
Desire to take part in all this money-making crypto business is ok. Everyone can try. But the market will choose the right one. And only the strongest will survive. So don't worry.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
October 23, 2018, 11:43:31 AM

Pages:
Jump to: