Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the World in the Beginning Stages of World War 3? Are you #prepped? - page 3. (Read 313 times)

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618
Bitcoin and World War 3.

A friend's brother - who is a marine, told her to acquire property far away from city centers. When she asked why, her brother just said "just be ready" for anything.

I read a lot of news and was quite surprised when I saw that global military expenditure has reached an all-time high of $2 Trillion despite the pandemic and economic slowdown. Today, there are simultaneous military drills happening all over the world. In Asia, state-owned right wing media is calling for preparations for war. In the border between India and China - both with populations of billions and both with gigantic territory, 250,000 troops are on the ready in the event that they would be called to fight - all the signs are there. We can no longer ignore it - nations are preparing for something big.

Now I got to thinking about how I will prepare. And others should too. Then I thought of bitcoin and the global economy. It promises decentralization, censorship resistance and all those things. Foremost among my thoughts are the following:

• We should be able to find shelter or even bunkers away from city centers and not underneath your home in the middle of a major city
  • If we're going to use bitcoin as a currency - or as an asset, then assuming that governments will censor the Internet, we need to be able to access it (and transfer to others who sell goods or service
  • Do we need a blockstream satellite dish?
  • How would having a Star Link connection work with Bitcoin
It's been more than 50 years people have been talking that a 3rd world war is near, earlier it was about to start between US and USSR, later people expected it to start in the middle east, later they thought it could start in North Korea and now they expect it to start in the Indian SubContinent, but the truth is that there have not been any major action or geopolitical activities which directly hint towards an all out world war, Tell me one major event and I would believe your conspiracy theory. Wars of such gigantic nature today are really difficult, not only because of the WMD the countries possess but also due to ease of information to common people. A war would never be advocated by citizens of the country which means today if a country decides to go for a war for no good reasons, the government would lose it's own country itself. Bitcoin infact would do the inverse, it would bring governments closer as they prepare to fight with it together instead of fighting among themselves.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
Lol, it's nearing 2 year from start of the war, people still getting shot on a daily basis. Have you been out in the bush/woods or what?

But fear not Cavalry is on the way
https://twitter.com/i/status/1451646314157051908
Activity: 396
Merit: 30
There are no chances of world war-3. The whole world and humanity are looking for peace and development. The countries of the world learned much with world war-1 and world war-2. No one earned anything from these wars but there was a loss of millions of lives. Many countries were destroyed by these wars and they are still establishing and paying for it. War is not the solution to any problem but it creates a lot of problems, poverty, and destruction, etc.
copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 19
Bitcoin and World War 3.

A friend's brother - who is a marine, told her to acquire property far away from city centers. When she asked why, her brother just said "just be ready" for anything.

I read a lot of news and was quite surprised when I saw that global military expenditure has reached an all-time high of $2 Trillion despite the pandemic and economic slowdown. Today, there are simultaneous military drills happening all over the world. In Asia, state-owned right wing media is calling for preparations for war. In the border between India and China - both with populations of billions and both with gigantic territory, 250,000 troops are on the ready in the event that they would be called to fight - all the signs are there. We can no longer ignore it - nations are preparing for something big.

Now I got to thinking about how I will prepare. And others should too. Then I thought of bitcoin and the global economy. It promises decentralization, censorship resistance and all those things. Foremost among my thoughts are the following:

• We should be able to find shelter or even bunkers away from city centers and not underneath your home in the middle of a major city
  • If we're going to use bitcoin as a currency - or as an asset, then assuming that governments will censor the Internet, we need to be able to access it (and transfer to others who sell goods or service
  • Do we need a blockstream satellite dish?
  • How would having a Star Link connection work with Bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: