Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the world really waiting for a global decentralized money? - page 2. (Read 1809 times)

Activity: 410
Merit: 100
And of course waiting for a very long time)People tired to pay to God knows who and for what.They just want to reduce their unnecessary transaction and conversion costs.A single currency with ideal working conditions, isn't that a dream?This will help to unite the whole world and erase the boundaries for development.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
No, the average person doesn't care if it's global, they don't care if it's decentralized.
A true fact actually. The major number of people doesn't care about the currency is global or not as far as their money can fulfill their everyday needs locally. So I would say not yet. People are still unaware of cryptos and less interested on global money so decentralization is so far away hidden somewhere in the future.
Activity: 46
I think the world is not ready for a global decentralized money, especially those people and institutions that benefit from the centralized system. People have just learned about it and haven’t realized the power of decentralization. Unfortunately, at the moment, most people care about the price of cryptocurrency rather than opportunities it brings.
Agree Smiley
Activity: 156
To my opinion I think that  all  will start  accepting  decentralized currency if they knows the benefits of decentralized money there is no third party influence and it is ease and fast to work globally. People are accepting centralized currency means they don't want to take a risk in money matters they are feared with hackers so they are satisfied with the limited salaries they earn.Otherwise all the world would really wait for a global decentralized money.
Activity: 46
Is the world really waiting for a global decentralized money?

Not the whole world but off course a bigger section of the people and I am sure in few years this will be the demand of the whole world.

Agree Smiley
Activity: 485
Merit: 250

Not the whole world but off course a bigger section of the people and I am sure in few years this will be the demand of the whole world.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Ordinary people are afraid of change and they do not expect. However, the big players stand at the door every day and check if that day has come.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Not all people wait decentralized money like blockchain and bitcoin, but there are many people hope that it will happen, people that have a choices in bitcoin and blockchain.
Activity: 597
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
no, not all people wait for it. people just care about their financial, but some people wish if cryptocurrent can implement totally. but its hard to explain to old or low class society. so, the possible thing is every country provide service to transfer or exchange via offline to make it easy every where you are
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
The world doesn't necessarily need it nor want it as each countries have their own working currency. Integrating this kind of decentralised currency in such a large scale will be hard, not to mention, problematic as not all people are inclined in digital currency.

decentralization of the global currency will only give birth to various unfair interests and this is worse than the central monopoly, many people who cannot compete or even become followers will be isolated by greater interests.

But if the currency is separate and is considered a common currency, it will still be considered feasible because after all the currencies of each country still have to remain independent in accordance with their respective regulations.
Activity: 952
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I think the moving to the decentralized systems is invietable. People will understand the power of decentralization and how it gives them better control on their money, but that will not happen in one or two years.
I don't think people will understand it somehow if the government will not support this kind of currency migration. Decentralized money has to be more accurate in terms of spending needs, and being ready for this depends on how people would demand this for daily mode of spending. Proper understanding towards every individual around the world couldn't give us the confidence of allowing every person to adapt decentralized currency instantly, because it will take a long process.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
I think the world is not ready yet for the decentralized digital currency. Before that happens Bitcoin needs to be more familiar with every sectors' people, And, Bitcoin volatility should be control or stop. Because a volatile coin won't be accepted in the major sectors.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
The worlds criminals are waiting for it. For the average citizen it’s too inconvenient and difficult to use.
Activity: 43
I think the world is not ready for a global decentralized money, especially those people and institutions that benefit from the centralized system. People have just learned about it and haven’t realized the power of decentralization. Unfortunately, at the moment, most people care about the price of cryptocurrency rather than opportunities it brings.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
I don't think the world is waiting for a global decentralized money because there is already a proof that proves it already. It's so obvious how some countries ban the use of cryptocurrencies in their country and that alone speaks about it already.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
People will not care unless they need it. Ordinary people would not use bitcoin for the simple fact that they don't need a use for it, especially those who do not have transactions overseas. They can live their lives using local payment process.

For investors, businessmen, and travelers the story will be different. For they have experienced how money really works, and because they are continuously seeking ways to make thing cheaper or to save.

It will be different depending on who you ask. But I think it will help no matter what.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
Wait is getting unending we cant wait anymore, the world economy is falling apart, debt culture is boiling point, assets are getting liquidated cheap, and the trust is falling apart with apartheid govt all over the places. we cant continue to claim to be human if we continue to support such human regime time to bring about a change.
I think you are just mentioning what we are experiencing in this current bear market, and I will say that it is normal. Nothing has change, we just got used to seeing a bull market that once it got corrected we are feeling that something bad is happening. And I don't think a decentralized kind of money would solve any economical crisis we are currently experiencing, the government will always find a way to regulate it or worst shut it down. Don't make it look like that all governments of each country are run by dictators as clearly a decentralized kind of money will not be a solution to your problem.
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
The time comes when it becomes obvious that dollar cannot be used as a world currency. This is understood in the United States, which used to benefit from the dominance of the dollar in the world. Therefore, sooner or later a decision should be made on the use of a new world currency. This may be Bitcoin or another newly created cryptocurrency.

Correct. The US Dollar will not always remain as a world currency. Some change needs to happen, especially after the inception of Blockchain technology back in 2009. AFAIK, people are disappointed with real world currencies since governments can manipulate them easily. Due to their high inflation, it's becoming less practical to use them for buying stuff, as their spending power becomes decreased over time. While people aren't waiting for a global money yet, they will demand it once government oppression starts to occur.

After that, decentralized cryptocurrencies may take over the world's economy, or simply a centralized cryptocurrency like Ripple would achieve said purpose. We may not be very far from this to happen soon, as the world is shifting its views towards everything blockchain. Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All

Well that just maybe. People are waiting some decentralized money because they know that centralized thing are making some worse when having a crisis and i think going back like using gold for transaction in old age should make stable economic. And in modern age we can use decentralized money again using cryptocurrency
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
Wait is getting unending we cant wait anymore, the world economy is falling apart, debt culture is boiling point, assets are getting liquidated cheap, and the trust is falling apart with apartheid govt all over the places. we cant continue to claim to be human if we continue to support such human regime time to bring about a change.
Pages:
Jump to: