Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there a place for a cannabis-related altcoin? - page 3. (Read 379 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
No problem, i get what you're saying. I suggest you invest some money yoy're comfortable spending and most importantly don't sell as soon as you see a negative trend. The secret is holding
Activity: 7
I know it's still early to make an accurate call on wheter it will succeed or not, I was just curious to know people's opinion on the matter before i go too deep into it. I'm aware it's always risky so I always invest money I'm ready to lose.
Sorry, I don't want to come across as aggressive, just stating my point of view  Wink
Edit: spelling
Activity: 3
I have some PotCoin and have been following this market for a while. I definitely believe there is a future, it's just a matter time. It depends on when the laws will allow it in different countries, so it's probably still in the early stages.
Activity: 7
Hi everyone, i'm somewhat new here so please bear with me Grin
First off, i'm not a crypto expert by any means, just a casual fan.
I've been interested in cannabis, as a hobby and a business, for a while but unfortunately the laws of my country (italy) don't allow much.
Recently a local company/start-up (Nativa) has partnered with an alt-coin (WIID) and that sparked my interest in that combination, which I had initially written off, and found other cryptos targeting marijuana (like PotCoin, Tokes and others).
I have invested in a really small amount on WIID because of initial excitement,  and now i'm wondering wheter or not this particular market has any merit to exist or not before I go any further, regardless of which crypto establishes itself.
What do you guys think?
Pages:
Jump to: