Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there a service that lets you lock your Bitcoin for 24-48 hours etc.? - page 3. (Read 449 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
There's thing thing called a "timelock" that you can use. Though you'd most definitely going to need some programming knowledge: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Timelock

Perhaps you can even earn a small interest % on the Bitcoin whilst it's there?

Do you know of any reliable service that does it?
If you're looking for interests, then lending services might be the one for you. Though of course, you're pretty much trusting them to hold and secure your bitcoin. So obviously, it's custodial and centralized. You're going to need to leave the funds to them for months though.

But if you're really interested, knowing the risks, check out:

^DYOR
Activity: 1022
Merit: 280
Let's say I have some Bitcoin and I want to lock the Bitcoin away for many reasons - is there a service that can let you deposit your Bitcoin and get it back after 24 hours or something similar?

Why would you be needing to lock your bitcoins for 24 hours ? It is better you keep in your wallet and do not trust any third party services.
Secondly if you're looking to get interest over your deposited/locked bitcoin, no one will give you interest for just 1 -2 days. There are services which give you interest over a period of one or more months, but it is a risky business and many people have lost their bitcoins by these so called investments.
Activity: 1842
Merit: 389
Let's say I have some Bitcoin and I want to lock the Bitcoin away for many reasons - is there a service that can let you deposit your Bitcoin and get it back after 24 hours or something similar?

Pages:
Jump to: