Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there any chance to build a great marketplace in times of crisis? - page 2. (Read 801 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
When the rate is continuously dropping down and investors all over the world keep selling their tokens in the hope of not finding them out of funds, it's getting harder and harder to believe crypto has bright future.

What are the possible outcomes regarding the crisis, esp cryptocurrencies-wise and why they were actually invented for, namely,  free exchange of funds with no borders and taxes, shops where you can pay without commissions and other things?  We all saw a surge in ICO projects, each of which promised a real use of the crypto. Where are they now?

What are your thoughts and opinions on the future of crypto? Looking forward to hearing from you guys.
I don’t really think it’s possible to run a crypto business when the price is falling. But I do have a friend who buy and sell cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin. Despite that the price is going down, this guy still keeps on buying and I’m just confused on why he’s sill buying Bitcoin despite the price is down. Maybe some people do have ways of running a successful business on cryptocurrency no matter what.

this is is a wise strategy to follow. we have been slowly recovering over the great depression period and on a few quarters, BTC will gain its power.
This year has already witnessed lots of up and downs, the drop of crypto and a bunch of well-performed projects of just bare scums.

What are my thoughts on this? Hm...Everyone is hoping it'll be over soon.  And so am I.

lol, this year we have never seen such a Mariana Trench like we can see now  Grin

this Marianna Trench is the fifth one the BTC has witnessed. So no worries, we'll be good.
Activity: 46
the rate is going down but this is temporary.

We have all the chances to gain steady income by implementing new ways of running businesses, let's say Blockchain based
marketplace or something alike.

Soon the prices will be up again and we all see the moon.;0
Activity: 75
there must be some ways to restore trust among the average buyers of crypto, esp btc and eth i think. once it' doe the marketplace will grow up higher
Activity: 33
When the rate is continuously dropping down and investors all over the world keep selling their tokens in the hope of not finding them out of funds, it's getting harder and harder to believe crypto has bright future.

What are the possible outcomes regarding the crisis, esp cryptocurrencies-wise and why they were actually invented for, namely,  free exchange of funds with no borders and taxes, shops where you can pay without commissions and other things?  We all saw a surge in ICO projects, each of which promised a real use of the crypto. Where are they now?

What are your thoughts and opinions on the future of crypto? Looking forward to hearing from you guys.
I don’t really think it’s possible to run a crypto business when the price is falling. But I do have a friend who buy and sell cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin. Despite that the price is going down, this guy still keeps on buying and I’m just confused on why he’s sill buying Bitcoin despite the price is down. Maybe some people do have ways of running a successful business on cryptocurrency no matter what.

I do understand why your friend is doing this and pretty successful: we have been there (I mean the crisis) five! times now! SO he is just witty an clever enough to make fortune once it's over. Congratulations! He could by some goods as well you know, not only the crypto.
Activity: 30
probably it'll be hard to build a decent marketplace right now as we are all going through the crisis and kinda never-ending semi-drop of the Bitcoin, but I'm sure we will be able to sometime later. The prognoses are fairly optimistic.
Activity: 43
Been watching the thread.... the folks are optimistic! Great!
Activity: 28

He's good. The moment bears die, the bulls of luck will praise him with success and coins.

Nice point! Quite agree

He's good. The moment bears die, the bulls of luck will praise him with success and coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
the marketplace will still be needed even though the price of crypto falls because they are a lower line that is needed to serve the public utilities that customers need. marketplace is a real activity that can encourage crypto to be better and grow, for that marketplace that will increasingly make the market and crypto better
Activity: 17
See everyone here is pretty much optimistic about how potential crypto is.

So what if we aren't able to make it work again?

well if this is what destined to happen it will happen

Being earnest, I believe we're strong and experienced enough to overcome such an obstacle as the bear trend. We've already been there, so...

I agree. The dot-com bubble was experiencing the same disease and the real estate crisis in the USA.

such a bear trend we're facing right now is not a problem. patience, it's all we need during these hard times  Smiley

tell it to those who has bought ETH at $300 or higher  Grin
ofc, there's no groud for worrying, but lots of ppl have suffered big losses
Activity: 47
See everyone here is pretty much optimistic about how potential crypto is.

So what if we aren't able to make it work again?

well if this is what destined to happen it will happen

Being earnest, I believe we're strong and experienced enough to overcome such an obstacle as the bear trend. We've already been there, so...

I agree. The dot-com bubble was experiencing the same disease and the real estate crisis in the USA.

such a bear trend we're facing right now is not a problem. patience, it's all we need during these hard times  Smiley
It’s easy to run a business when the going is good, but the true test of an entrepreneur is how he or she behaves when faced with challenges. As the current economic climate makes overwhelmingly clear, every market has its ups and downs and in every crisis there is an open door for good opportunities and some might say that this is a bad market but thinking out of a box for some business idea when the market goes wrong is exceptional.

Big players benefit what is happening now. Small projects will reject and stop clogging the information space with their ICO's and artificially pumping the market with their tokens.

It is also opportunity for us as well to start building some portfolio for our self and with the prices being so down it is easy to take as many coins as possible with best f the altcoins and that too buy in bulk. This could help us to secure our future and make us wealthy as well.

it is probably the best thing to do now. i already bought a bit eth and start to do coins research. i simply can not miss this opportunity
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
It’s easy to run a business when the going is good, but the true test of an entrepreneur is how he or she behaves when faced with challenges. As the current economic climate makes overwhelmingly clear, every market has its ups and downs and in every crisis there is an open door for good opportunities and some might say that this is a bad market but thinking out of a box for some business idea when the market goes wrong is exceptional.

Big players benefit what is happening now. Small projects will reject and stop clogging the information space with their ICO's and artificially pumping the market with their tokens.

It is also opportunity for us as well to start building some portfolio for our self and with the prices being so down it is easy to take as many coins as possible with best f the altcoins and that too buy in bulk. This could help us to secure our future and make us wealthy as well.

Is the market down? Definitely.

This decline can result in further specialization and selection of the services offered.

My opinion, it's just a natural flow of things.

the thing is that 99% of ICO which provides REAL CRYPTO USE are turned out to be scam. no matter how useful or not were their products/services, the matter is that it was never their intention to release its products.

exactly so, but i am sure it is not the reason of the market's fall.
Activity: 56
This year has already witnessed lots of up and downs, the drop of crypto and a bunch of well-performed projects of just bare scums.

What are my thoughts on this? Hm...Everyone is hoping it'll be over soon.  And so am I.

lol, this year we have never seen such a Mariana Trench like we can see now  Grin
Activity: 107

Is the market down? Definitely.

This decline can result in further specialization and selection of the services offered.

My opinion, it's just a natural flow of things.

the thing is that 99% of ICO which provides REAL CRYPTO USE are turned out to be scam. no matter how useful or not were their products/services, the matter is that it was never their intention to release its products.
copper member
Activity: 17
The market is being cleaned not only by scammers, but also by those investors and novice and emotional traders. It is necessary that all newbie sell so that the ecosystem is left alone with those really interested in the technological development.
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
IMO, that drop is connected with the numerous news about crypto regulation. There should be a field for institutional investors to enter the market. More than that, lots of news about both wallets and exchanges hacking make doubts in case of crypto's security.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
We cannot consider a crisis market as good or bad, during a crisis period the market it is, unstable, it is updated and its weakest players leave, tops also change, at that time it is necessary to monitor these changes and choose the right projects that will shoot in the future, the main thing is  not to allow rash investments, to buy coins so that after the investment they remain in the price without updating their minimum for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: